Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities (28642 Views)

Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State / Jacob Zuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Imo, Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by Alasi20(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by Corrinthians(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Look inside that hedious contraption and you are sure to find cocaine hidden in there.

People at border post should never let the Osu travel with that trash on his head. grin
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Headache by 12 midnight
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by emmanuel596(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Na so craze dey start
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by MARKone(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Igbo Amaka cool

1 Like

Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by Mbediogu(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oh my God! What kind of this is that? Eh?
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by Tjohnnay: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Let me deactivate my account and save my data for reasonable tinz
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by IYANGBALI: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
Na dem. See as e scatter legs
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by light101: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is what we are known for; title, title, title. No meaningful development, everything in Nigeria is all about titles.

Anywhere you turn to, it' s all about fight for one title to another. I ask: what is the impact of these titles in the society.

We keep celebrating things that do not create any value for humanity.

Almost 60yrs of existence as a country, there is no meaningful development. I think something is deeply wrong with Nigeria and Africa generally.

1 Like

Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by rotimy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
He looks like a masquerade. A young man converting himself to a living ancestor
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
pmc01:
If it was Emir Sanusi with his cultural regalia here, they would criticize him to great lengths.
Now you see a comment like, "culture is beautiful".
Ok o.

It is colourful. Sanusi is a rabbit chief.
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
MARKone:
Igbo Amaka cool

Tell them.
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by cashreport: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Amaechi 's in law . He is quietly eyeing the government house in Anambra so that Amaechi can squeeze his face, throw his hands behind his back, carry belle for front with that his Judas cap on his head, and be inspecting guard of honour in our own Anambra!
I'm
the man is senior brother of Amaechi wife Judith Amaechi her name was before Judith Nwankwo she is from Anambra state same with the honourable member . so u see Ameachi married an Anambra lady
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by Chukwumeremeze(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
valdes00:
If ur name is Evelyn Obioma 22 Yrs and U did pregnancy test at Ikeja, I just bought Roasted Yam with ur result.

It's Positive

Nna eh! grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by denony(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wearing or carrying?
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by klebson(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
valdes00:
If ur name is Evelyn Obioma 22 Yrs and U did pregnancy test at Ikeja, I just bought Roasted Yam with ur result.

It's Positive
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Badt guy.... grin grin
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by medpren: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
Look inside that hedious contraption and you are sure to find cocaine hidden in there.

People at border post should never let the Osu travel with that trash on his head. grin

Lamentations of a pained pro-dullard zombie.

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by Mayydayy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
No wonder the saying.
Uneasy is the head that wears the crown.
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by mr1759: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
this is not culture, foreign hair brush, face brush, plastic feathers, socks. etc can not be our culture . the truth is Igbo don't have culture
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by Reference(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
If all these are not generating revenue especially foreign exchange to pay for the cost of a divided society where tribalism and sectionalism eats away at our national fabric, be it emir, oba or obi, they are just totally useless. Representation is not the same as sectionalism. It is just a lazy way of getting what is not worked for by patronising the narrow sentimemts of feudal subjects.
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by fufuNegusi(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
CAP of life grin grin

in other news

Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by freeay: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Flattinos and monetized fake chieftaincy titles . No be hearooooooo
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by creepsyme(f): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
The culturally inclined Atmosphere at the Chieftency installation ground could be best described as the heavy weight gathering of traditional irokos in the Igbo land. The sacred presence of ‎HRM Igwe Sir Ralph Obumneme Ekpeh, Eze Enugwu-ukwu na Igwe Umunri to coronate ‎ Chief. Hon. Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo MHR. Representing Anaocha, Donukofia, Njikoka federal constituency added a boast and shining reference to the fact he is a blessing to his community in different capacity.

Just recently Chief Nwankwo was installed as ONYE NDOZI NWACHINEMELU of Enugwu Ukwu na Umu Nri, a rare historical confirment of Chieftency Tittle by the KING himself..of two ancestral communities. The colourful traditional ceremony chiefs across clans and kingdoms in the Igbo Land stormed the place in their glorious regalias accompied by masquarades of their ancestral heritage. 

It's also in the news very recently that he was honoured for his contribution towards youth empowerment and capacity building. A significance of his‎ his large heart and grass root empowerment. Hon. Nwankwo applauded his friends including Amb. Kingsley Amafibe, CEO South South Progressive Award and Peace Achievers award.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/01/ghen-ghen-hon-dozie-nwankwo-bags_31.html?m=0
and he is happy... not knowing the spiritual implication.
Re: Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities by Lanceslot(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
valdes00:

It's Positive
Babanla werey ni o bobo yi. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / 2019: I'll Support Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.