Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,104 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! (12679 Views)

My Ex-boyfriend’s Friend … (18+) / Nurse Who Got Pregnant For Boyfriend’s Friend, Reveals How It Happened / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Whisperedd(f): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
From my Inbox: @truth_and_tears
Good day TNT. Dear FAM, we've all been crazy, but I'm not looking to be judged, I just need your advice on this..I'm 24, from western Nigeria, finished my masters a couple of months back, and my boyfriend who I've been dating for a year, might end up leaving me for my mistake in the past. Back then in my university days, I partied like a maniac, I didn't smoke, but I loved spirits and red wine. The thing is,I had a friend then, Owen, who always asked me out, but I wasn't emotionally attached to him. I know he was a bad influence, but I figured I only had 3 more years to have fun in the university, so I didn't mind. Although it didn't affect my grades, it made me popular for the wrong reasons. One night at our friends party, things got wild, I was high and even took some pills, I guess I got Hot and next thing, we all started making out and it was fun.. I later blacked out, woke up in the morning and met a gory scene. We were all naked, all 10 of us, each girl to a guy, and I slept in Owens arms. I was so upset, I cursed at him, left and headed to the hospital. That was the end of my friendship with Owen, I avoided him till I graduated and traveled out for my masters.I haven't as much as attended a birthday PARTY till date, and I'm really happy with my new life. I met James online, we became friends and started dating, he has lived practically all his life in the states and plans of settling in Nigeria this year. I came back a week ago, so he came to the airport to pick me up with his friend, the same guy he complains that he doesn't like his lifestyle and how whores hover around him and all..that friend is Owen, his childhood friend. FAM, Owen is threatening to break us up, stating that I don't deserve his friend and all. My boyfriend knows that I was once a party freak, but I doubt if he can swallow this gulp, should Owen tell him everything, including that night. The fool still makes silly advances at me and when I turn him down, he keeps assuring me that James would never settle with me, and it would be his word of 28 years against mine of just 1year... What do I do, I've invested my all in this one year of knowing and loving him. @truth_and_tears
Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Whisperedd(f): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
My dear, consequences of our actions, be it good or bad, has a way of catching up with us, that's why parents, guardians and loved ones advise us to watch our steps, especially in the university, since its the path way to our future. I don't know how u can get out of this, but if love truly conquers all, then James might ignore that part too. Don't give into his friend's threat or advances, it will only complicate issues. Talk to your man, and pray for the best.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin

*The truth shall prevail..
*Honesty is the Best policy... Tell him first and tell him the truth.. Surely he will listen to u if he really loves u and will accept ur past...

Good luck..

4 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hello dear, I PERSONALLY THINK You should tell your fiancée first before Owen does, or else he might believe owen even without hearing from you. All men want most times is a honest woman that relies on their strength, so tell him and hope that he won't biker. I can be certain that he loves you and wants to settle with you.
Dont let Owen tell him first, your fiancée may also have a past so he should understand.
#praying4you

6 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by masseratti: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Better tell him all the story, and tell you guys were hi and not sure if anything happened. Just be honest, that's all

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Sunnymatey(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
If you ask me, na who l go ask? U ignored ur parents advices, and expect ur children to heed to urs, pray for God 4giveness.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Splinz(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hmm.

6 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Brown14: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Kill him and hide his body.

6 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by slimmdree(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
I second this smiley smiley grin
Brown14:
Kill him and hide his body.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by DeLioncourt: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
It was a mistake that happened years ago. Tell him about it and make him understand that you weren't hiding it... it has just become important since you found out that the owen guy is his friend.
If he loves you as much as you love him, he will understand...even though he may be very upset about it.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Tynasparks(f): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
We all have our pasts....Tell you fiancee first before owen does... Then sincerely and genuinely ask for forgiveness ...finally give him lil time to sort his head if need be...

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Mann11: 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is simple. First of all, your boyfriend= your friend. Again it is known that: 1.your friend's friend= your friend. 2.your enemy's enemy= your friend. 3.your enemy's friend= your enemy. 4.your friend's enemy= your enemy. From the first statement and equation 1, we have that : your boyfriend's friend=your friend's friend= your friend= your boyfriend. You have only succeeded in sleeping with your boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Headlesschicken(m): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin grin na now u wan get sense abi,if dem tel woman mk dem no dey phuck upandan dem no go gree hear word now yuh claiming 2b responsible cos u met some1 whom luks as if he has his life in oda,aii now lemme advice u,seduce d motherfucka n lure him 2wia yuh boyfrd wld catch him while he x trying 2molest u,d rest wld b history... Tnk me later

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
DeLioncourt:
It was a mistake that happened years ago.

No it was not.
Love for the party life, booze and drugs go along with illicit sex.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by DeLioncourt: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
CorGier:

No it was not.
Love for the party life, booze and drugs go along with illicit sex.

This isn't news. what the lady needs is advice.
We can't hang everybody that has led a bad past.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Idydarling(f): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
I go with the comments above, report him before he does

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by rapcy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lalasticlala I think it will be nice to push diz forward.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ahhh Owen? what a twattt man....right after he left liverpool...i reckoned he was gonna turn out a mug...did he leave for manchester united mate?

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by boomssey(f): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
You really don't have a choice here than to tell your guy before his friend does because he will just bad mouth to your guy.so please do it before he does.don't worry if you guys are meant to be u will definitely be regardless of everything he hears.have faith dear!

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Krystalzkris(f): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
just do the reporting before this Owen guy, if you don't you risk a whole lot... He might even add pepper and maggi to the story...

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by calculator123(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
Expect the best but Plan for the worst possible scenerio...

my 1 cent

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by MutantMetahuman: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
What is the title of this movie?

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by rapcy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Honestly tho... Tell ur man...

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by olafum1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Tell him, madam. That's all d advice u need

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
DeLioncourt:

This isn't news. what the lady needs is advice.
We can't hang everybody that has led a bad past.

I'll pass.
She's prolly fūcked the Owen guy by now anyway.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Wallade(m): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
Whisperedd:
Good day TNT. Dear FAM, we've all been crazy, but I'm not looking to be judged, I just need your advice on this..I'm 24, from western Nigeria, finished my masters a couple of months back, and my boyfriend who I've been dating for a year, might end up leaving me for my mistake in the past. Back then in my university days, I partied like a maniac, I didn't smoke, but I loved spirits and red wine. The thing is,I had a friend then, Owen, who always asked me out, but I wasn't emotionally attached to him. I know he was a bad influence, but I figured I only had 3 more years to have fun in the university, so I didn't mind. Although it didn't affect my grades, it made me popular for the wrong reasons. One night at our friends party, things got wild, I was high and even took some pills, I guess I got Hot and next thing, we all started making out and it was fun.. I later blacked out, woke up in the morning and met a gory scene. We were all naked, all 10 of us, each girl to a guy, and I slept in Owens arms. I was so upset, I cursed at him, left and headed to the hospital. That was the end of my friendship with Owen, I avoided him till I graduated and traveled out for my masters.I haven't as much as attended a birthday PARTY till date, and I'm really happy with my new life. I met James online, we became friends and started dating, he has lived practically all his life in the states and plans of settling in Nigeria this year. I came back a week ago, so he came to the airport to pick me up with his friend, the same guy he complains that he doesn't like his lifestyle and how whores hover around him and all..that friend is Owen, his childhood friend. FAM, Owen is threatening to break us up, stating that I don't deserve his friend and all. My boyfriend knows that I was once a party freak, but I doubt if he can swallow this gulp, should Owen tell him everything, including that night. The fool still makes silly advances at me and when I turn him down, he keeps assuring me that James would never settle with me, and it would be his word of 28 years against mine of just 1year... What do I do, I've invested my all in this one year of knowing and loving him. @truth_and_tears

Tell James about your escapade with Owen, test his decision to be with you. If he stays, then you have got him forever but if he leaves, get over him and move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by ang4156(f): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
It is terrible that Owen is going to drop the dime on you. We all had our party times, but changed once we grow up. Be honest with your guy and if he is really in your corner and loves you, he will understand. Come clean and let the chips fall where they may. Hopefully, your guy will appreciate your honesty. It is not always bros before bi.ches. Good luck dear and send some wedding pictures.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
Give the unlucky guy the best bj of his life and whatever anyone says will not stop him from being foolishly drunk in your lust.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Edubrazilnwa(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Heheheheh me even u tell me I no go fit marry gal wey ma guy dn kpekurise...mbanu

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by castrol180(m): 12:30am On Feb 02, 2017
... first tell your dad wetin you do for school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Dgunnerz(m): 12:43am On Feb 02, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
What is the title of this movie?
Recession Party!

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 02, 2017
today I saw a pretty girl, she was entirely captivating and I couldn't stop thinking about her.
And then I wondered, upon seeing this thread, if I would like her as much as I did if she told me that she had screwed my friend. and not just that, but in a group sex party . . . it turns out that while I'd be a little disappointed, I still wouldn't hate her. in fact, her courage would probably make me like her the more.

but imagine if my friend told me that, while taking time to properly badmouth her, I would definitely want to have nothing to do with her. why? because of what MY GUY said. if your bf is remotely like me, and most guys are, if you let Owen tell him first, it's over. forever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) / This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.