Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama (12696 Views)

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by 24hoursreporter: 6:08am On Nov 29, 2018
Most guys out there want to have a baby, but not all of them really want to settle down. They would rather have a baby mama than to have a wife at home.

It is surprising, but this is the irony of the society we find ourselves. In this article, you will learn the ways to know that he wants to make you his baby mama. Once you notice any of these in your guy, run for your life before you are trapped in a baby mama zone.

5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama

#1. He Keeps Telling You About Having A Baby

One of the ways to know that he wants to make you a baby mama is when he keeps telling you about babies. In fact, sometimes, he passively tells you to have a baby for him.

Always be careful with guys like these, their intention is to get you pregnant. They will just trap you without the intention of pregnancy.

#2. He Always Insists On Going Intimate Without Protection

Once he discovers that you aren’t interested in the whole baby idea, he may want it to happen by accident.

He will start having sexual penetration with you without any form of protection. This is another sign that your guy wants to make you his baby mama.

#3. He Demands Sex More Than Usual

When your man starts demanding sex more than usual, it is a sign that he is playing pregnancy trick with you. Be very careful so that you don’t fall victim.

#4. He Keeps Track Of Your Monthly Cycle

One of the easiest ways to know that he wants to make you his baby mama is when he suddenly becomes interested in your monthly cycle.

In fact, he keeps tracks of everything regarding your monthly cycle including ovulation period.

#5. He Tries Seducing You More During Your Ovulation

Once you are ovulating, that is when he buys you expensive gifts, flatters you and call you sweet names. This is just another strategic to have sexual penetration so as to get you pregnant.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/11/28/5-ways-to-know-that-he-wants-to-make-you-his-baby-mama/
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by 24hoursreporter: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2018
Must Read: 5 Jobs That Are Peculiar To Nigeria ===> http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/11/27/5-jobs-that-are-peculiar-to-nigeria/
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by allanphash7(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2018
For the kids

12 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2018
These days its even better to have a baby mama than have some destiny destroyer at home all in d name of having a wife...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Crappy list. I do 1-4 and I'm not ready for a kid just yet.

Especially 4. I love giving head so if you're on your period, I must know.

Everyone talks about wanting babies but everyone should know exactly when the time is right.

As for sex without protection, these days, na dem dey ask us to go in raw.

The easiest way to relieve stress if you're sexually active is to bust a nut and we all know how stressful this country is right now. This goes both ways.

Did I mention this post is sexist?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by Bizmagnet: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Nigerians know how to polish words. They beautify promiscuity and name a lady with an unplanned and unwanted pregnacy baby mama just to make it look nice. There's no gain in fornication. Marry if you want to or remain single if you so desire. There is nothing classy or beautiful in 'single-marry'.

11 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by chris20000: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2018
3 and 4 are not signs abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by Emperorempower(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2018
What of girls that trap guys with pregnancy?

Some even go as far as faking it.

But the truth is that most girls won't willingly desperately get pregnantly (become baby mama) with the hope that they would one day become the man's wife, they would even go far as blackmailing the man with the pregnancy/baby
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by BabaIbo: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2018
OK seen, Next!
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by Isangad1(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2018
all this internet relationship coach. no two relationship are the same, what is good in one is wrong in another

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2018
Bla bla bla, I just believe a woman won't get pregnant for a guy if she doesn't want to.... and there are more women out there who wanna become baby mamas, it's not the guys trapping them abeg, it's the other way round, stop deceiving yourselves. undecided

20 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by chefcas: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2018
ladies stay woke grin
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by Naijawebmaster: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2018
chefcas:
ladies stay woke grin

Men too should stay woke.
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by crisycent: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2018
Another trash.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by bigpicture001: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2018
Earthbound:
Crappy list. I do 1-4 and I'm not ready for a kid just yet

HIV is real if u do ni.2 also!
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by fortunechy(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2018
Everything will make headline in Nairaland..... Mchteeeew!!!
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2018
if you are not ready to be a baby mama, why spread your legs for him? it is ladies who try to trap guys with pregnancy so this article is a kind of useless
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by brightisodje(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2018
marriage is a prison baby mama is the best forget all did your stories
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by Alexgeneration(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Dumb bloggers everywhere
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by Newboss(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Trash as usualangry
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by bolaji73(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2018
alright
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by mrvitalis(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2018
What's bad with being a baby mama
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2018
rubbish thread.... having a baby for him doesnt mean he wont take it further with you... maybe he doesnt want to get stuck with the one that has removed her sack...
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by AntiWailer: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by dan900(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2018
what is all this one now..

IF EARNING N3K DAILY IS NOT TOO SMALL FOR YOU. REACH ME. LET ME OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE BUSINESS OF EMPTY CARTON ARBITRAGE. YOU CAN DO IT FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP. IT IS HIGHLY LUCRATIVE AND SWEET. CHEERS.

Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by uuzba(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2018
Can the Nigerian youth not think about anything else except Fuckination?
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2018
cool

Yes
Re: 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2018
This is lame

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply / This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.