Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything (24388 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Na y I de carry eye go market be dat loool

those wu carry eye go market these days end up going home with "packaging"
its nt abt bin smart or bin a panasharp..
you attract what you are .., ur friend cannt date a sincere guy,gbam!!!! twisted n complicated are women wen it cumz to r/ship & love
even isabella wants to b flattered ..what r we (men) suppose to do... women luv lies !! i tried truth naa me knw weytin my eye see fr dem hand

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by nezer83: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Talk2Bella:

she's noticed his lying ass from day one and she decided to still get an apartment with him

That is because he gives her better dick that takes her to cloud nine...#Iranu
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Tominiola: 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
vanbonattel:
Is his name lies mohammed?

Lmaoooo grin
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Lexzytee(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Che u won here my advice if u still love am stay nd pray for him maybe he will change but if him love no dey ur mind again jxt pack out. Hmmm dats all
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by FavoredGuy: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
My humble suggestion: since you have known all this and decided to carry on with him up to this level, you should continue trying (to help him and to change him). There is no harm in trying. Again, on your wedding day, crown the entire episode of lying by making our minister of information (Lai Somebody) the Special Guest of Honour. His presence will highly grace the occasion. Hard love like that is even preferred by most ladies. They want it so rough (just like in s3x) sometimes. I wish you well sister.
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Tominiola: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
The babe has her own fault sha sad after finding out he wasn't the owner of the house she should have bounced.
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by AZeD1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
MrWhaley:
You see all these traits in him and you are still coming online to seek approval about dumping his lying, deceitful ass?? Whatever happened to common sense?

Pftt! undecided

Bro the recession affects everything.
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Tominiola: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
bencarson007:

Bella,how will u feel if someone gives you d same advice u just gave her?
There is nothing to talk about mbok !
How many times will he embarass her with lies outside and inside and how long will this go on?
Madam,the foundation is lies and you and I sure know that humans are hard to change positively except God steps in.
Do you want him to brainwash her more or didn't you hear her when she says she don't love him no more...
Please put urself in her shoes and forget this talk to him thing ... E no dey work for dudes like this

Men face their fears while boys lie about stuff. Let that dude face his fears and always tell the truth rather than hide behind lies that will ruin the relationship more.

@Op/complainant, you don't love him anymore and he is hurting u bad with his lies...

Two pieces of advice for u
1. Listen to Bella and stay and talk to him to change until he kills you with lies.

2. Leave the boy to go with his lies and let commit to God so He gives you a man

#BoysLie
#MenFaceTheirFears

Who do u want?
A man or a boy...

#Respects

@ Bella, nothing personal.
I salute you

Great advice
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Aroh48(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
women, she fell in love with him because of his good look.
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by andyanders: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Aroh48:
women, she fell in love with him because of his good look.

That should be it. deception
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by ericmor: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
I have nothing to tell you than for you to leave him before you got yourself n your unborn child into more trouble. How old are you anyway?

Ladies don't like the truth and that was why my girl left me. She wanted me to lie but I refused, but she will still come back begging n crying after finding out I was really saying d truth

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by ericmor: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
ericsmith:

those wu carry eye go market these days end up going home with "packaging"
its nt abt bin smart or bin a panasharp..
you attract what you are .., ur friend cannt date a sincere guy,gbam!!!! twisted n complicated are women wen it cumz to r/ship & love
even isabella wants to b flattered ..what r we (men) suppose to do... women luv lies !! i tried truth naa me knw weytin my eye see fr dem hand

They don't like the truth o n that is why I'm single
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by ttmacoy: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Exactly. And she doesn't have to leave him secretly, she is an adult and should make her decision to leave him and stick with it.

If he is exhibiting all this now it will only get worse after marriage and besides she already stated she doesn't love him anymore so why condemn yourself to a loveless marriage?

MrWhaley:
You see all these traits in him and you are still coming online to seek approval about dumping his lying, deceitful ass?? Whatever happened to common sense?

And Talk2Bella is busy talking about Love. What kind of Blind love is that?
Pftt! undecided
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by ttmacoy: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
In that case now she has seen his true character before marriage she should make the decision to leave him and everyone move on.

She stated clearly she doesn't love him anymore so going ahead with the marriage doesn't make sense unless she is under pressure due to what people will say.

Talk2Bella:

I am not

she fell in love with lies

now she's realised it
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by ericmor: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
NemzySeries:
if not long throat (kwodeyi) ,watz taking u to such a man dat has nofin to even offer himsef?
~ wat attracted u to d man in d first place?
~ y are u cohabiting wit a man dat has not paid even a single cowry on ur head?
~ Y did u wait dis long b4 realising uve bin wit an alien?
.........U ladies at times give men d privilege to mess u up even if dey originally dunt intend to, aw can a woman b renting hauz for a man, if hiz working and needs support datz different but here ure spending money, time and resources on him and hiz only busy living on air and burning hiz energy on u every nite...... i wonder were u came up wit d word FIANCE for such a man

Is like we are now having better people on nairaland when it comes to relationship issues. May be the kids are not online yet sha bcs I'm impress with some of u folks advice so far
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
ericmor:

They don't like the truth o n that is why I'm single

infact i cook lies with big party pots ,,i even employ caters @times,,wen i dish even zahara buhari go ask fr more... if yu dey talk truth naa one babe u go manage get,,but wen yu av d calling,,anointing n skills to lie ,,,enuf gf on ur list..
yu go convince ur landlord daughter say ;yu & im papa gather own d house ...really #blushing dis gurls wil stil believe....
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
THE LIAR IS MAD, THE PERSON BEING LIED TO AND HAVE SHARED IN THE LIFE OF LIES IS MAD, THE ADVISER IS MAD!

THANK YOU!

OHHH ONE MORE THING!

YOU READING THIS TOO ARE MAD!

CHEERS!
(I KNOW WHERE U LIVE IF U DARE QUOTE ME)
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
transient123:
Apologies for saying this. The lady in question is a mumu. He lied he owns an apartment till you also arrogantly crossed your boundary by being insolent to the owner of the house.

Because of shame garnished with lies, you went with your lying liar to get an apartment, later both of you will come online and abuse politicians for bragging and lying abi!

Now, you are done with his lies and banging, you want to navigate and meet Mr Saint Abi, continue with your donation in cash and kind. Some ladies sef.

AS IF SHE DIDN'T KNOW AFTER SHE PH IN LIES , SHE WILL GH IN LIES...NOW SHE WANTS TO LEAVE THE POOR GUY HEART BROKEN AND WITH A FROZEN MAVRO! SMH!
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by ricki: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sebastine1994:
DEAR NIGERIANS
I am a Phd student researching nigeria. Risk is what most nigerians fear. They are afraid of what will happen after. Question like ' who will take care of my family if I die ' what would happen to me if I do it. I don't want to become a begger. These are what keeps most nigerians from taking risk. That is why no body wants to challenge the government. It is what makes nigerians docile.
Here in nigeria our children are the insurance Company we have. They will take care of us when we grow old. So how can such children afford to take risk? Nigerian can never die for nigeria. Their loyalty lies elsewhere.
But what if there is an organisation like a god father that then agree to shoulder the risk of every nigerian for a monthly fees. What do you think will happen. I will call them big brother. It will be both an insurance company and a brotherhood. Any member intimidated by the government agents should report.
Ordinary nigerians have nobody to run to when they are offended. They just swallow it.

Biko see anoda aprokpo dey write nonsence .....

Study nigeria indeed

Wat a comedian !!!
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by slimmdree(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
if he sex you good, den dats all that matter
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by swtcharissa(f): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sounds like u are dating my ex,my ex so brags that I just pity whom he would finally Marry....abeg waka leave am...u had better secure ur future right....I took a quick walk n I enjoy where I landed myself
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by niyi123: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
AreaFada2:

So you never enter house, you were forming landlady, bah? grin cheesy

The lady in question must be rude, why will you ask him to excuse when you were not the one who brought him to the house.
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
its very simple....the guy has a giant dickson that he uses to knack her very well and dats why she is ready to take all those rubbish frm him cheesy
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by NemzySeries(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
ericmor:

Is like we are now having better people on nairaland when it comes to relationship issues. May be the kids are not online yet sha bcs I'm impress with some of u folks advice so far
Were u looking for ur fellow play mates?
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by NemzySeries(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
lefulefu:
its very simple....the guy has a giant dickson that he uses to knack her very well and dats why she is ready to take all those rubbish frm him cheesy
point blank

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Is your fiancé's name Jude? grin
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by NemzySeries(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
swtcharissa:
Sounds like u are dating my ex,my ex so brags that I just pity whom he would finally Marry....abeg waka leave am...u had better secure ur future right....I took a quick walk n I enjoy where I landed myself
hahahahahahahahahahahaha...... we nid to do tankGiving service on ur behalf oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by ericmor: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
NemzySeries:

Were u looking for ur fellow play mates?

Play mate?
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by ericmor: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
ericsmith:

infact i cook lies with big party pots ,,i even employ caters @times,,wen i dish even zahara buhari go ask fr more... if yu dey talk truth naa one babe u go manage get,,but wen yu av d calling,,anointing n skills to lie ,,,enuf gf on ur list..
yu go convince ur landlord daughter say ;yu & im papa gather own d house ...really #blushing dis gurls wil stil believe....

Lol
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by NemzySeries(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
ericmor:

Play mate?
ask me again, read ur earlier quote on my comment and tell me if it appears reasonable to u
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by ralphsoo(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I am not

she fell in love with lies

now she's realised it
how would she know it's a lie from the onset?
Re: My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
ericmor:

Lol
recieve d anointing to lie !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / "why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" / The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.