Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 (30313 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush / Multiple Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Kills 5, Wounds 13, Including University Don / Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers, 30 Go Missing In Yobe Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by tommysparks: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Technical attack by a technically defeated boko

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by idealtailor(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
braimeddy:
The same Boko haram that presidency said they have technically defeated them. May God protect us all.
read and understand before replying. The attack was carried out in a border town in Cameroon and not Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
Youths in the house should follow #enoughisenough at the politics section ..we are all needed there ..together we can make Nigeria great again
Was Nigeria ever great?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by opribo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
monlawal:
I was just having a conversation with a friend this evening and he told me that his in law is among those killed. He went further to state that the security personnel attached to protect them left to a nearby town on a flimsy excuse of going to have a little chat with their colleagues before the attackers struck. I am sure the security guys are culpable in this case. They need to be interrogated and questioned

This has been the whole drama since the beginning of time, there is something about the military that is not adding up in this fight. They are the ones that will show us picture of dead Sheku, they are the same people that will show us flags and boko Quoran, they are the same army that will show aerial view of a dismantled boko enclave. The same army they will attack their barracks and they flee, the same army that refused to obey their commander to go and fight boko. Something tells me inside this army lies some answers blowing in the wind.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by Young03(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
AngryNigerian:

I was discussing this same issue with my friend a few days ago! You need to see the coordination there! And I kno that someone will say "na film, make-believe". It is well

They will learn alot from that movie, watching it some mins ago, nepa took light
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by AngryNigerian(m): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
Young03:

They will learn alot from that movie, watching it some mins ago, nepa took light

grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by shevchenko(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
monlawal:
I was just having a conversation with a friend this evening and he told me that his in law is among those killed. He went further to state that the security personnel attached to protect them left to a nearby town on a flimsy excuse of going to have a little chat with their colleagues before the attackers struck. I am sure the security guys are culpable in this case. They need to be interrogated and questioned

I think you should stfu
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by Alphasoar(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
you see! you guys want to build your own WALL in Africa after Trump US own. You see 'those guys' dont like it at all. Well RIP to the dead!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by shevchenko(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
idealtailor:
read and understand before replying. The attack was carried out in a border town in Cameroon and not Nigeria.

Fool .Did u not vote for him

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by batstan(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
landinfo:
Boko Haram has been technically defeated.....PMB/Liar Moh'd

The North started Boko Haram (u can ask Obasanjo who went to negotiate on behalf of 9JA last 3-4yrs) but it spilled out of the control of their hands
Borders of Cameroon.

Possibly the ones operating from Cameroon.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by shevchenko(m): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
batstan:

Borders of Cameroon.

Possibly the ones operating from Cameroon.

Irrtating zombie

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Trump no go allow us enter Yankee again o, if these people continue. I don talk my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by Azubogucharles(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
An armed group, suspected to be Boko Haram, attacked a U.N. technical team working along the border between Nigeria and Cameroon, killing five persons and wounding several,

According to the United Nations Office for West Africa, the attack occurred on Tuesday at around 1400 local time near the Cameroonian border town of Kontcha.

“The victims were one U.N. independent contractor, three Nigerian nationals and one Cameroonian national,” it added.

Mohamed Ibn Chambas, U.N. Special Representative for West Africa and the Sahel, condemned the attack.

While the attackers have not been identified, the area is within a region where fighters from Islamist militant group Boko Haram are active.

The insurgents have killed more than 15,000 people since 2009 and have recently stepped up suicide bombings.

The U.N. team was working on demarcating the more than 2,000 km (1,200 mile) land border which has been a source of friction between the neighbouring countries in the past.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/boko-haram-kills-5-un-staff-near-nigeria.html
with the situation of things happening in this country, I really think it will be nice of Kim joung Un to test that his long range missile here so that we go go rest. Thanks
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Don't worry Nigeria will be a better country so I pray to God Boko Haram will be dead and go down to hell fire so God will see us through so may Almighty God bless Nigeria and we hope will make things better for Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by delli(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Our Federal government will still say they have won the fight.
But still we hear all this come to think of it no body has been Identified as a sponsor

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by nwakibie3(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Those people killed are soft target- Liar mohmd

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by ERO32: 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=Amoyin Boko Haram, attacked a U.N. technical team working along the border between Nigeria and Cameroon, killing five persons and wounding several,

The insurgents have killed more than 15,000 people since 2009

The U.N. team was working on demarcating

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/boko-haram-kills-5-un-staff-near-nigeria.html[/quote]every day new story wetin we never hear. My ear is heavy
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by ITbomb(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
idealtailor:

Okayyyyyyyyyy, this attack was done by Cameroon Boko Haram not the one that was technically defeated in Nigeria. I can now understand how zombie dey reason

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by pennywys(m): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
softheart4love:

I thought these guys where technically defeated? Buhari and Lie mohammed
both names signify scams
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
wetin un staff do bh that they are killing them? this is nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
And this government are making noises of technically defeated.
And Nigerian military are here dancing whatever dance and killing unarmed civilians asking for their freedoms.

#Istandwith2baba.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by omsal84(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
AnyibestDede:
It shall never be well with all those that brought this wickedness to us
Amen! Who did?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by monlawal(m): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
shevchenko:

I think you should stfu
ok. Noted. Thank you for quoting and commenting
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by monlawal(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Teedawg:
prolly the securities in disguise heard some sweet yarn and wanted to own it maybe so they fixed them did BH claim responsibility??
they have not claimed responsibility. Just as he told me that they don't really know who killed them. But they showed no mercy. It was brutal. He said it is actually 6 people that were killed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by BiafranPrince: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Young03:
sad

Nigeria military should go and watch STRIKE BACK

or better people that did that movie should include the name Nigeria in their next season

Choi, Strike Back Na best seasonal movie I ever watched.

Strike Back and the Unit.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by lazsnaira(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
BUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE AS MR LIE SAID HE HAS THEIR MANIFESTO
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by TerrorSquad147: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
monlawal:
imagine the konkonbility!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by lazsnaira(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
Youths in the house should follow #enoughisenough at the politics section ..we are all needed there ..together we can make Nigeria great again
...make nigeria great again?... you folks employ much hyperbole into your syntax...nigeria was never and might never be great...until...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by lonelydora: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
monlawal:
They should search no further. The culprit is there already

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by AnyibestDede(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
omsal84:
Amen! Who did?
I dnt knw o! This just too much
Re: Boko Haram Attacks UN Staff, Kills 5 by cooljude(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
lazsnaira:
...make nigeria great again?... you folks employ much hyperbole into your syntax...nigeria was never and might never be great...until...

lol, I was wondering when was the year this country ever tasted greatness. Honestly maybe in the next millennium we might be great in Neverland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' / Father Ejike Mbaka Is Back - Adoration Ministry / Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.