Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why (6490 Views)

I Just bleeped Wizkid - Lady Announces On Social Media / Stunning Lady Announces On Twitter That She Is Looking For Husband / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2017
blacq2009:

You can't have everything. Perhaps she wishes she could also write as perfect as you do. The irony of life.
Thanks for being kind but I don't write perfectly. Also the woman appears to be joking.
Re: Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why by MrHenshaw: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2017
NEHLIVE:
If you need a wife, then this lady is ready for marriage. Anyone for this LADY? She needs a husband and here are the qualification. Below is what she is looking for in a man, Eh! Eh! That's if her criteria and her grammar don't chase you off. That's exactly why people have been sharing it and laughing

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/lady-announces-she-needs-man-for.html

What's wrong with that?She represent another language maybe Swahili,chinese,dutch or German language.She is trying to force us understand in d language we Africans believe so much in, that make us think that anyone that can't speak English is an illiterate(Useless)
Thank God for d chinese that is leading almost in every sphere of human endeavour without English language.
Re: Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why by thowbie7ven(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2017
Apparently, she was just joking....you all should check the comment/s box..she even had to state it clearly to a guy who asked if she was...
Re: Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why by dedons: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2017
Stupedinluv:
I wish my smile was bright like hers
I'll put that smile on your face sweetie.

I just sent you a pm.
Re: Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why by ruggedtimi(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2017
Lol...u no need to attend primary for dis job
Re: Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why by daveson2020(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2017
grin grin grin kikikikikikikiki grin undecided
Re: Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2017
NEHLIVE:
If you need a wife, then this lady is ready for marriage. Anyone for this LADY? She needs a husband and here are the qualification. Below is what she is looking for in a man, Eh! Eh! That's if her criteria and her grammar don't chase you off. That's exactly why people have been sharing it and laughing

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/lady-announces-she-needs-man-for.html
Na adaksbullet be this...
Re: Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why by adaksbullet: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2017
Nma27:
Na adaksbullet be this...
Re: Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2017
English, the most murdered...
Re: Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why by princeemmma(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2017
wait ooooo, did she me blast??

Re: Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why by megareal: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Murder she wrote. grin
Re: Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why by blacq2009(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Thanks for being kind but I don't write perfectly. Also the woman appears to be joking.
Appearance can be deceptive most times. She might as well be serious. who knows? thanks But I didn't say you write perfectly either. I said you write better than she does. Bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Commit Suicide Yet, You Promise To Lick My Thing. - Lady Tells Asiwaju / Sexually Starved Couple Spotted Having A Sex In A Swimming Pool (video). / Pls Is It A Must They Make Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.