Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1446 Views)

How Can I Win Her Heart Back? / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by midehill(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: . by dingbang(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bad move to chat up a lady..... U just tell her d sole truth.. I took ur number from so so person when I saw ur pic in their phone and I really admired ur urm photogenic skill.. See she won't kill u
Re: . by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
You've already f**ked up!.., You shouldn't have collected her digit from someone..undecided
Re: . by midehill(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
dingbang:
Bad move to chat up a lady..... U just tell her d sole truth.. I took ur number from so so person when I saw ur pic in their phone and I really admired ur urm photogenic skill.. See she won't kill u

my friend begged me not to tell her DAT he z d one DAT gave me so wat do u now think I should do
Re: . by youngfocus(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
in d first instance u av Bleep up,girl can sense lie 50 mile away,u support to put her in suspense like wen u call her,u will be like boss wit deep voice,hello Sade(not her real name ooo)because you take me out to catch fun nw is that enough reason for we to start dating I tink u are taking dis tins to fast wen u are not paying my pride price tomorrow,gv me time to tink abt it,get to go now you will hang up wait for d reaction
Re: . by midehill(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Caringguy:
You've already f**ked up!.., You shouldn't have collected her digit from someone..undecided

I know I Ve Bleep up...shud I let go or I shud not give up...wats ur advice on diz
Re: . by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Op is just a novice as me :DOp is just a novice as me
Re: . by midehill(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
youngfocus:
in d first instance u av Bleep up,girl can sense lie 50 mile away,u support to put her in suspense like wen u call her,u will be like boss wit deep voice,hello Sade(not her real name ooo)because you take me out to catch fun nw is that enough reason for we to start dating I tink u are taking dis tins to fast wen u are not paying my pride price tomorrow,gv me time to tink abt it,get to go now you will hang up wait for d reaction

hahaha...I love diz format... itz great...Neva thought of diz...
Re: . by dingbang(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
midehill:

my friend begged me not to tell her DAT he z d one DAT gave me so wat do u now think I should do
you aren't wooing ur friend, u are wooing her... If she is DAT sort of person DAT doesnt like meeting new people den it is her loss...
Re: . by midehill(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

u can say DAT again...lol...buh I beta pass u...I no tink u u fit get liver chat her up grin
oldfoolnigger:

u can say DAT again...lol...buh I beta pass u...I no tink u u fit get liver chat her up
Re: . by midehill(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
dingbang:
you aren't wooing ur friend, u are wooing her... If she is DAT sort of person DAT doesnt like meeting new people den it is her loss...

so wat u r trying to say is I shud tell her from d onset ryt?
Re: . by Headlesschicken(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin All dis wizkid bois of nowadays dat cannot represent,u got her no 4rm a frd,n nw yuh alrdy falling in luv wiv her,r u a ho? or just a novice.... Wld advice u once yuh up to 21
Re: . by dingbang(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
midehill:

so wat u r trying to say is I shud tell her from d onset ryt?
gbam
Re: . by midehill(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
dingbang:
gbam

I know I yafff Bleep up...I shud Neva Ve listen to my frnd...well wat do u tink I can do now DAT I ave spoil all d show..
Re: . by youngfocus(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
don't gv up gee there is still remedy to ur case
Re: . by dingbang(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
midehill:

I know I yafff Bleep up...I shud Neva Ve listen to my frnd...well wat do u tink I can do now DAT I ave spoil all d show..
apologize to her and seek for another chance to introduce urself. If she doenst still reply u delete her and move on
Re: . by midehill(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin All dis wizkid bois of nowadays dat cannot represent,u got her no 4rm a frd,n nw yuh alrdy falling in luv wiv her,r u a ho? or just a novice.... Wld advice u once yuh up to 21

I b novice ni ooo...I wan start to dey learn... abeg advice now
Re: . by midehill(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
youngfocus:
don't gv up gee there is still remedy to ur case

if u were in my shoe wat will u do
Re: . by midehill(m): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
dingbang:
apologize to her and seek for another chance to introduce urself. If she doenst still reply u delete her and move on

OK...I'll try diz
Re: . by youngfocus(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
midehill:

if i were in ur shoe I will not just let d cat out of bag just like dat even wen she will know it will b notin to her cos I will av enter her finish by den,ok dis is wat u need nw first attraction-sendless-beding-after DAT love can set in my guy
Re: . by youngfocus(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=midehill post=53337996]
Re: . by youngfocus(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
midehill:

if u were in my shoe wat will u do[/quote]
if i were in ur shoe I will not just let d car out of bag just like dat even wen she will know it will b notin to her cos I will av enter her finish by den,ok dis is wat u need nw first attraction-sendless-beding-after DAT love can set in my guy
Re: . by RotgakSlay(m): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
i no jst kn wetin to talk again sef.......
Re: . by youngfocus(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
note don't ever apologize to her ooooo,she should b d one apologising if u are one of d man dat av position in did Nigeria who will b d 1 apologising to each other BT wen u are not there are sumtin to b done nd she will start seeing u as 1

2 Likes

Re: . by midehill(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
I don even free d gel sef...she no dey reply my chat again...I don free am jare...or wat I did is it bad

1 Like

Re: . by laplace19(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Tell her that you actually got her contact from a friend. Meanwhile, you promised your guy not to disclose his identity to her. However, you're not the type that reneges on a promise and she should bear with you on that. In addition, your guy told you some good things about her which piqued your interest to know her the more.

. Some decent girls won't ask you further questions.
Re: . by midehill(m): 12:10am On Feb 03, 2017
laplace19:
Tell her that you actually got her contact from a friend. Meanwhile, you promised your guy not to disclose his identity to her. However, you're not the type that reneges on a promise and she should bear with you on that. In addition, your guy told you some good things about her which piqued your interest to know her the more.

. Some decent girls won't ask you further questions.

thanks buh m done wit her...I hate it wen gelz ignore me
Re: . by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 03, 2017
midehill:
hello ladies and gentlemen...I collected a gel no from my frnd fone and afta chatting her up...she asked wu z diz...I told ha my name,and she asked WHR did I get ha number from...I lied to her...I told ha I collected it from a church,she said how,I said through a guy,she asked me wats d guy name,I told her I dnt know buh d tin z m already getting so much attracted to diz gel...how can I win her heart and she z no longer replying my chat again since yesterday.. y do gelz do diz..diz wat dey do to loose d guys DAT truelly loves dem..shud I let go or hold on.. I love her no doubt...nairalanders help a broda...all d guys gve me d men's code to use and d gelz gimme 4mat on how to win her over..

thanks...
call her phone....and speak thorough english

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction In A Real WW3 Scenario / If She Is This Kind Of Girl’ You Don’t Need To Wear CONDOM / My Culture Cost Me The Love Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.