Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

How Can I Win Her Heart Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Win Her Heart Back? (2177 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by BiafranYouths(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2017

Please help me post this as anonymous.
There's this girl I so much love, we've been dating since 2013.
I loved everything about her, she gives me joy to the extent I couldn't live without her. What will my life look like without my darling? I made up my mind to spend the rest of my life with her after completing my studies!

Our relationships had its own unique ups and down but we always found a way back together.
Fast forward to 2016 when I traveled to Lagos for my compulsory 1 year Industrial Training as an Architect.

We tried chatting online or talking on phone but I was often posted to Interior villages that light to charge my devices was a problem plus no network.

A times we couldn't talk for a month, some days, some weeks and some took longer days until I completed my project and returned to Lagos where lights and network are constantly available.
She was not happy not hearing from me, I tried to explain the situation to her when she complains.

In a space of 1 year I visited the east twice. we met exchanged pleasantries and made up for the lost time.
Fast forward to some months after, she really wanted to visit me at Lagos, but I was posted to Ijebu Ode in Ogun and I couldn't invite her to the Construction site or abandon the project and head back to Lagos, so I told her. She complained that am not missing her or giving her the needed attention, that I've fallen out of love with her, that I've found some one else in Lagos.
I denied all this and reassure her of my love for her, told her to hold on for me that's it's remaining some months to conclude my Internship, I'll be returning East to be with her.
I successfully completed my industrial attachments and came back East to the love of my life, only to get the shocker of my life! "MY VIRGIN GIRLFRIEND OF 4 YEAR'S HAS BEEN DE FLOWERED "
I Was traumatized how could she? We promised no sex till marriage, she was a virgin I wasn't. I promised to help her keep hers till she's married, even if not to me. That's what she always wanted to be, de flowered by the husband!
I confirmed my doubts and truly she lost her innocence. I confronted her to know why, she said I was not there for her, when she needed me most that she even reached out to me but I was too career oriented, the loneliness and everything else made her succumb to bla bla bla bla.... Bullshit

She was remorseful, pleading, crying and disturbing my peace. I truly loved her so I forgave her, after all its hard to imagine a life without her.

So we tried to re ignite the fire in our relationship but she's always attached to the other guy.

She told me that she informed the guy that her love is back from Lagos, that she's not interested in him anymore, that I should give her time to emotionally detach from the guy.

Now the guy proposed to her using her virginity as a bargain, and she doesn't seem or want to forget who made her a woman.

Of recent she's not been herself after I proposed, giving me attitude and much more.....

Can she ever forget the guy?
Should I leave the relationship and move on?
Am an Introvert & it's hard to see a partner that understands your flaws.
Am running out of options here. Can anyone suggest what to do to win her love & heart back?

Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
firstly how do you even know in the first instance that she's is a virgin? u fingered her, like every other guy thinks n did?

asking a lady are you a virgin, had already killed the relationship sparks that many guys don't know, Marrying a virgin as a lqdy have a lot of head ache ;move ur hand like this,lift ur leg nao angry, come on is it only missionary u know in ur life nii angry..................

.i thought u don't want a novice that u will Keep teaching kiss

and for 4 whole years u don't fuuuckk her because u want to retain her self proclaim virgin grin grin grin grin grin

a lady loves attention,u being away for a while without calling, like the wqy it is now, it like ur lady had fall out in love with u, due to ur proclaimed work affair and forget about virgin or no virgin, i think u don't wanna force a woman in to a marriage, so buckle up, brace up n move on with ur life, ladies are everywhere!!

and don't forget about this u post, if u try to keep date her cool

Of recent she's not been herself after I proposed, giving me attitude and much more..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by drisaac4luv(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Just call it off.....she will cheat on u after getting married while u r away due 2 ur assignment..............jst call it off, bro....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Patented: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bros abeg move on..........nothing for u there again.....make the most of ur life

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by phintohlar(f): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
firstly how do you even know in the first instance that she's is a virgin? u fingered her, like every other guy thinks n did?

asking a lady are you a virgin, had already killed the relationship sparks that many guys don't know, Marrying a virgin as a lqdy have a lot of head ache ;move ur hand like this,lift ur leg nao angry, come on is it only missionary u know in ur life nii angry..................

.i thought u don't want a novice that u will Keep teaching kiss

and for 4 whole years u don't fuuuckk her because u want to retain her self proclaim virgin grin grin grin grin grin

a lady loves attention,u being away for a while without calling, like the wqy it is now, it like ur lady had fall out in love with u, due to ur proclaimed work affair and forget about virgin or no virgin, i think u don't wanna force a woman in to a marriage, so buckle up, brace up n move on with ur life, ladies are everywhere!!

and don't forget about this u post, if u try to keep date her cool

we are mtn
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
phintohlar:
we are mtn

every where u go with who undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Gofwane(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Patented:
Bros abeg move on..........nothing for u there again.....make the most of ur life
@ op, heed to this bro's advice
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by akaahs(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Biko Bros move on, I know is not gona b easy but d Lord is ur strength. Talking out of experience
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by phintohlar(f): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

every where u go with who undecided undecided undecided
with retiredmumu
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Ballmer: 12:14am On Oct 25, 2017
BiafranYouths:

My guy, your mumu is divine. Kill yourself over a cheat. Several girls will hiss over your grave.
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 25, 2017
I really want to laugh.. Someone please help me.. Learners bn learning the hardway. Now wey she don give wetin precious to you to another man on top say you no dey give her attention.. Some Igbo girls and attention self. I was dating one back then 2010/2011, she almost killed me, na en one Igbo guy call me that year say en take my number from the gal phone say en wan confirm maybe na true i dey date am abi na lie.. Omo, that day i dance tire.. I sharperly tell am say, date for where, we just dey use ourselve ni.. Na the guy help me carry that my load that year. But what's with some girls and attention please. Heaven knows i just can't try anything serious with some girls. Attention ain't my thing at all. I so much hate calling or sending messages either. I do ignore messages even on whatsapp. I smh for my girl ehn. She no come get choice again.
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 25, 2017
Wise one -- is that the fight you should be fighting.

Enjoy this piece I wrote for you.

Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by IAMSASHY(f): 3:33am On Oct 25, 2017
undecided u cnt win her heart bak, it has always bin her dream for her husband to b d one dat wl disvirgin her and her dream has jst come tru, let her b
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided u cnt win her heart bak, it has always bin her dream for her husband to b d one dat wl disvirgin her and her dream has jst come tru, let her b
Abi o
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2017
You should be the one to break up with her for cheating on you now. What kind of nonsense question are u asking. You want to be begging her for cheating on you. What kind of girlish guys is Nigeria producing these days. mtcheew
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Some girls love guys that disflow then..they hardly detach from them.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
One thing I notice about guys and babes.

A guy dating a babe will not call or send messages to his girl often especially when they travel to other states. But strange enough the guy's heart and mind will still be on her, waiting to go back to her.

But for a lady, *coughs*, if her boyfriend calls once in a while and not often like before, she tend to feel he doesn't love her. And she succumbs to the next available guy wooing her like crazy ;DWhere she works or reside. And if she's not strong willed, she gives in to the new guy. Then when sexx happens, Okpari grin
Her other bf is virtually on his own.
After some years, u see the former bf trying to make up and rekindle the fire when his back in town.. Sighs but unfortunately she's moved on.

Op, this is a lesson for you. When your next girlfriend is complaining about not having attention from u, just know there is a guy somewhere disturbing her peace and she still wants to hold onto you and not give in to the other guy. If u can't make it up with midnight calls and messages in between morning and lunch time, abeg just know u are on your own.

Kpele
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by BiafranYouths(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
So in summary I should move on
Love is wicked cry cry cry
She has toyed with my heart! angry
I'll never give my heart to any body apart from my Children.
Am officially a player from now henceforth
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Learnstuffs: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranYouths:
So in summary I should move on
Love is wicked cry cry cry
She has toyed with my heart! angry
I'll never give my heart to any body apart from my Children.
Am officially a player from now henceforth
Welcome to the brotherhood. No time for love. Pursue your dreams with the same strength you were pursuing this babe. Any girlfriend who does not allow you to move your career forward, is that one a girlfriend?
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Augustap(f): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Her heart has a new occupant. The occupant may not be steady but he'll always return to renovate what has been handed to him. I'm sure you can't take the pain. Some guys fail to understand that women are fragile creatures. When she needs you and you're not there, she may endure becos she really loves you. But once she becomes tired, she'll find solace in any available guy. Only a woman who loves you stupidly will endure till you come back to her. The question is, how many ladies will love a guy genuinely and stupidly?
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Babe doesn't love you no more, the handwriting is on the wall.

"Am an Introvert & it's hard to see a partner that understands
your flaws...."

This is so not true, you can always see a partner that will love you for who you are alright, am an introvert too and I assure you, I've met many guys that like/love me with all my flaws, so fret not and move on, bear it in mind that you can do without her and nobody is indispensable, all you need is to give it time, you will get over her and you will meet a better woman I assure you.
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Augustap:
Her heart has a new occupant. The occupant may not be steady but he'll always return to renovate what has been handed to him. I'm sure you can't take the pain. Some guys fail to understand that women are frigile creatures. When she needs you and you're not there, she may endure becos she really loves you. But once she becomes tired, she'll find solace in any available guy. Only a woman who loves you stupidly will endure till you come back to her. The question is, how many ladies will love a guy genuinely and stupidly?
Very very true but some guys don't understand that women are wired this way.

Also, many ladies don't have that patient to wait for a guy to come back to her when it pleases them no matter how genuine the love is, especially when there are guys flocking around.
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Augustap(f): 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Chybeibe:
Very very true but some guys don't understand that women are wired this way.

Also, many ladies don't have that patient to wait for a guy to come back to her when it pleases them no matter how genuine the love is, especially when there are guys flocking around.
Yea, not all women can wait, especially when is not wait they came to this world to wait grin
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
cool

Imma a newbie! cheesy
Does it worth my being here
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Augustap:

Yea, not all women can wait, especially when is not wait they came to this world to wait grin
Hahahahahahaha, burst my head, me I know say on how en dey be, woman no dey wait for man, it's the other way round, all the same. its all good.
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
Chybeibe:
Hahahahahahaha, burst my head, me I know say on how en dey be, woman no dey wait for man, it's the other way round, all the same. its all good.
Fine gyal cool
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by dojnr4real: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Brother I understand your pain, the same thing happened to me recently.

My advice for you is to move on; she is bound to cheat on you even if she decides to take you back. Let go and let God... It took me months to recover from it..

Get ride of everything that will bring back the past. My own is even worse, she went back to her ex... In the space of 3 months while I was away and not that I don't use to call nor chat her.

I made a vow not to cross her til we get married. Today she's with ex. Should I kill myself or what? Our destiny is not tied to people that left.. Pull yourself together and move on.. The future is so bright
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Augustap(f): 7:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Chybeibe:
Na man dey always wait. But if i really love someone , I'll wait
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
Fine gyal cool
grin
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Chybeibe:
grin
Ur mama born u well cool
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
Ur mama born u well cool
Thanking you.
Re: How Can I Win Her Heart Back? by lanzini309: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2017
why can't she wait is she not the one that said no sex before marriage in the space of hw many month she met a guy and d guy slept wit her.Baba move on with your life jawe she will come back begging she I'll know d difference but pls if I hear say stupid love enta your head accept am back me and yhu go get problem cos she I'll cheat on you again mark my word.

(1) (Reply)

#blacked! Check Out Bedroom Photos Of This Dark Skinned Girl / Photorealistic Pencil Drawing I Just Made / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.