Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? (37927 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Girlfriend/wife / 6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by ariyebaba(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
All i want is unconditional love from a beautiful and matured lady.

SMS/CALL - 08036819899

Happy Valentine in Advance

grin
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by lalasticlala(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Berlynn:
Feb 14th is also my birthday.. I wish lalasticlala create a thread to wish me hbd but I know its not gonna be possible anyway undecided that's all I wish for

cc: lalasticlala

Really?
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Mouthgag: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
Which phone do you want? shocked and what can you offer me grin

Chop my money,let me chop your body
I'll like to have you sister. I can afford iPhone 6.

Waiting for him to day he doesn't have a sister... grin grin
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Gracito(f): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Really? Wow, thanks.
Fedayeen02:
Got some Sheldon, Scott Turrow and Christopher Reich i want to let go. I ll Pm you when I'm done tonight so that i ll knw hw it can reach you

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by sirfee(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Titidi:
Boyfriend
Let's get it started bae.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Debbieumeh(f): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
I want to go on a boat cruise
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
dang grin okay nevermind you toying with me

Lol..I didn't say they asked from me. Okay...maybe they did. But I haven't said if they got it or not. grin
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Na wa oh! grin
SalomonKane:
Oh come on... must that be a 'lil secret'? It's nice to share, you know. Gimme a lil hint. wink I'm sure you'd rock him like Rocky Balboa rocked Ivan Drago. wink
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Mouthgag: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Gracito:
I need a bag of novels. That's all. smiley
A guy can handle that... wink

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by zubby29(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
MARYchiells:
I need marriage proposal, :-o shocked

Quote me wrongly and u will be the page boy/ little bride.
wish granted
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Mouthgag: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
deybholar:
sadI want true love for valentine
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by bollify(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
elantraceey:
Honda elantra grin grin grin

Its very cheap shey?

You mean hyunda
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Sunny360: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
mymoon123:
I want money for my nasal polyp surgery ... I want to have my life back... Living with block nostrils for over 5 years... That would be my best Val gift.

Do you believe in miracles?
Whether your answer to the above is positive or negative, you are privileged to get this information: "Come to OPM (Omega Power Ministries) Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria (or any of her Branches) and see/witness the God of miracles change your story".

Pretty long I dropped a comment on Nairaland. Doctor Jesus (that has always been) in action, would surprise you.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by SalomonKane: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Na wa oh! grin
Na real wah. Oya talk small na. grin I'd understand if you want to be discreet. Lol. wink
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by abham: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
I want someone to take me for book shopping in any reputable bookshop in Lagos. A girl can dream right?
would love to do dis bt am in ph.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Coldfeet(f): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
I want a signed blank check tongue
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
A job offer from Nigerian Breweries Plc.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Mouthgag: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
lilien001:
I want a collection of Dan brown's novels. Then any other thing
The other? wink

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by zubby29(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
deybholar:
u ain't active on twitter. let's chat on whatsapp plz
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by thehedge(f): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Touchey:
cash or cheque?
cash
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by zubby29(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
deybholar:
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by JOYlikeArivER: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Luv
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by firstolalekan(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I want to drop my handset and buy a foneembarassed
Is that all dear?
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by SalomonKane: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Coldfeet:
I want a signed blank check tongue
Ole!. tongue grin
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by TheBossLadyK(f): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
donp14:

i didnt get your mail. i was notified u sent a mail.

I did not get yours but i saw your notification.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Graccccccccy(f): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
I want a new elder bro. i'm tired of the one i have. if you're also tired of your baby sister, dash her out and have me, please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by firstolalekan(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
All I want is to find true love... embarassed
A nice and good looking lady
21 to 26. That's all. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Ay92(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
udysweet:
True love kiss wink
what would you give in return?
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by donp14(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

I did not get yours but i saw your notification.
maybe when u follow back we can msg each other
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
1dafullymade:
All I want for Valentine:-

(1)-A very good car for my parents &
(2)-chocolate/cake for myself

that simple..
I could give you d chocolate cake if you are in Abuja.
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by Titidi(f): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
sirfee:
Let's get it started bae.
Okwink
Hello, sweetie
Re: What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? by TheBossLadyK(f): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
donp14:

maybe when u follow back we can msg each other

Nairalanf has issues that why

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady / When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Make Up / Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.