Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. (35671 Views)

Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially / "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Jerryojozy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
This Prof is a genius skilled with his pen and words. prof I respect you. Where is that prof condemning 2baba, he needs to read this.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by legendte(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
They are afraid of two things, History and Revolution.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Professors and Plato and arristotle stories be like that Zumas photo
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by lexxwiz(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Where dis guy dey for last election? Smart sharp guy.. Election period now, those stup*d fvcks wld bring out atiku, Rocha's and buhari .. Leaving us with little or no qualified candidate to elect. I like this guy..
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by kernel501: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
dunkem21:
The only thing 2face needs to do now is back down .. and see Nigerians troop to the street in solidarity. cool

As confused as your fathers, oooh ye the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sanchase:
Professors are supposed to simplify a complicated phenomenon but this Pius of a guy always make matters worse.

Who get time to read all the nonsense, Nigerian born professors always making matters worse undecided
The problem is not just that you're completely ignorant, the real problem is that on top that ignorance, you're also an illiterate!!!

For you to say that this master piece that's as smooth, straight forward and simple as anything can ever be is complicated gives testament to your lack of exposure and literacy level.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by monerozi5590: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
There are just 2 nigerian proffessors; 1.pius adesanmi
2.others.
# I STAND WITH 2FACE!

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by konfused: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Protest as much as you like. Infact stay on the street and protest for the next 5 years, Buhari is and remains your president. Your vote carries no weight. Our country is broke right now, because of your importer brothers. If they can't buy dollars from the BDCs they can go back to the village and farm.

mtcheww

Just negodu ihe Ina ekwu
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by aolawale025: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nice write up from prof

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Sanchase: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
I must say 99% Nigerians are blind, you call this rubbish masterpiece no wonder the Naira is falling against the dollar even when the dollar is declining at the international market. This is because there are more foolss like you in abundance.

Wake up from your slumber and welcome to reality. Even the so called Professor you argue on his behalf has baby qualifications compared to me let to talk of YOU !

Nuf said.

IyfeNamikaze:
The problem is not just that you're completely ignorant, the real problem is that on top that ignorance, you're also an illiterate!!!

For you to say that this master piece that's as smooth, straight forward and simple as anything can ever be is complicated gives testament to your lack of exposure and literacy level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by elliot777: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Pedagogue:
Check my previous posts.

I supported Buhari. I voted for him.

But before you childishly call me a 'wailer' or any of the childish tantrums that I read on NL, and other social media pages, may I implore you to please note the following:

1. The elites (ruling class) laugh at our foolishness every time we label ourselves 'wailers', 'Ipob', 'Afonja' etc.

2. The goal of the elites (ruling class) is to make money/acquire power for the benefit of themselves/family

3.The elites (ruling class) do not give a damn about their ethnicity or religion when they share our money.

4. If the elites (ruling class) make money/acquire power for themselves/family without giving a hoot about each other's religion or ethnic group, why can't we collectively focus on the goal of having a better Nigeria without focusing on our differences?

Having said that, it is important for me to emphasise that I voted for Jonathan in 2011. I only voted for Buhari because Jonathan failed. PERIOD.

But now, Buhari, in whom I invested my hopes has shamefully failed. The next 2 years of his tenure CANNOT change the 2 years of his failure. He's just fundamentally ill-equipped to govern any 21st century country.

I don't care about Tuface's intentions. The mere fact that he wants to provide a platform for people to express their dissatisfactions is a wonderful idea.

I support the protest , and will always support any platform that Nigerians can get to tell the state and federal governments that THEY HAVE FAILED US

Brilliantly written and eloquently presented, your brief write up just mirrors my exact sentiments and anyone who does not agree with this post is the exact reason we as a nation are a failure and the earlier we try to dump this attitude of tribalism and in-fighting among'st ourselves while the elite take turns to rape us all of our birth rights the better for us, because while we call each other names and denigrate each other based on our tribal or political affiliation the politicians are busy scheming up new and better ways to keep stealing what is meant for the overall development of our country and sadly we help them out by justifying their actions and fighting each other while ignoring the fact we are essentially slicing of our noses to spite our face, and there is only ever one winner as that happens and that is the Elite and never just the average Nigerian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Xpensively(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
#Istand with 2 baba........

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Akinrogun(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
professor adesanmi always on point.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by seguno2: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
basty:
Not from a PDP sponsored candidate who has wined and dined with PDP and above all given incentives or pecks.

How sincere is Idibia?

Was that how Tinubu, Buhari and co gave you money to protest in Occupy Nigeria of 2012?
Has Buhari not removed the fuel subsidy now?
For how much longer shall we be their fools?
We, the youths, are tired of being told that we are the leaders of tomorrow forever.
#EnoughisEnough.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by CyberWolf: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mynd44:
Pius is making sense as usual.

Even Tolu Ogunlesi said it yesterday.

This is a democracy, the same right you have to be satisfied with the government is the same rights ither have to be unsatisfied. If people want to act in the unsatifactory situation and decide to mrch against it, they are nothing but people who want the best.

You who thinks we are on the right path as a country also have the right to protest, march or anything else.

Freedom of expression is a right we should take seriously
show us Tolu Ogunlesi statement in. Support of the protest.. You APC supporter has a way of twisting facts and switching sides when you are boxed to the corner.. Should I say it's typical of yorubas or APC behavior?
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by TURAKIN2019(f): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
DonCortino:

More sincere than the vulture u call ur president!
Remember,most of the people he dined and wined with have also moved to APC.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Splashme: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
hemenie:
Now we know who be genuine professor.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by uvalued(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
see what bubu policyhas caused ... #istandwith2baba... they were mates but now the white guy is 500 km and zik cant help it

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by uvalued(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
sarrki whereart thou
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by sapele914(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
seguno2:

Was that how Tinubu, Buhari and co gave you money to protest in Occupy Nigeria of 2012?
Has Buhari not removed the fuel subsidy now?
For how much longer shall we be their fools?
We, the youths, are tired of being told that we are the leaders of tomorrow forever.
#EnoughisEnough.
They say a dog will always return to it's vomit. you tell us you were used in 2012 and now you have made yourself available to be used again in 2017?. Blind bat or is it 3 blind mice?
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by sapele914(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sanchase:
I must say 99% Nigerians are blind, you call this rubbish masterpiece no wonder the Naira is falling against the dollar even when the dollar is declining at the international market. This is because there are more foolss like you in abundance.

Wake up from your slumber and welcome to reality. Even the so called Professor you argue on his behalf has baby qualifications compared to me let to talk of YOU !

Nuf said.

Correct Guy.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by IRIEBOY(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Pedagogue:
Check my previous posts.

I supported Buhari. I voted for him.

But before you childishly call me a 'wailer' or any of the childish tantrums that I read on NL, and other social media pages, may I implore you to please note the following:

1. The elites (ruling class) laugh at our foolishness every time we label ourselves 'wailers', 'Ipob', 'Afonja' etc.

2. The goal of the elites (ruling class) is to make money/acquire power for the benefit of themselves/family

3.The elites (ruling class) do not give a damn about their ethnicity or religion when they share our money.

4. If the elites (ruling class) make money/acquire power for themselves/family without giving a hoot about each other's religion or ethnic group, why can't we collectively focus on the goal of having a better Nigeria without focusing on our differences?

Having said that, it is important for me to emphasise that I voted for Jonathan in 2011. I only voted for Buhari because Jonathan failed. PERIOD.

But now, Buhari, in whom I invested my hopes has shamefully failed. The next 2 years of his tenure CANNOT change the 2 years of his failure. He's just fundamentally ill-equipped to govern any 21st century country.

I don't care about Tuface's intentions. The mere fact that he wants to provide a platform for people to express their dissatisfactions is a wonderful idea.

I support the protest , and will always support any platform that Nigerians can get to tell the state and federal governments that THEY HAVE FAILED US

on point..am a die hard Buhari fan as well but he has not live up to expectation..i really feel bad about the state of the economy

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by omnisali: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
But all of u r mocking n cursing the IPOB. KARMA really is a bitch.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by MichaelUweh(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
2baba for President 2019
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by sapele914(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
IRIEBOY:
on point..am a die hard Buhari fan as well but he has not live up to expectation..i really feel bad about the state of the economy
Or you mean to say these lazy race of black people of 170 million have refused to work and think for themselves in a critical and constructive manner and are looking for a messiah?even the great Bob Marley said it"most people think great god will come from the sky take away everything and make everybody feel high but if you know what life is worth you would look for yours on earth(Nigeria)now we see the light stand up for your right stop deceiving yourself. Democracy has failed. Fela said as time dey go things just dey spoil more for them demonstration of craze,crazy demonstration.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Cannonleo(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Strong ,tough, direct and faultless.
I eargely await February 5th . It's time Nigerians wake up from the island based attitude we have cultivated right from inception and stand up to those who oppress us
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by potent5(m): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sai 2Baba!
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Cannonleo(m): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sanchase:

Nuf said.

and your point is ? undecided undecided
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by madridsta007(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
lexxwiz:
Where dis guy dey for last election? Smart sharp guy.. Election period now, those stup*d fvcks wld bring out atiku, Rocha's and buhari .. Leaving us with little or no qualified candidate to elect. I like this guy..

The Professor was a Buharist during the elections. Don't mind all these literary attempts at revisionism. He is still a Buharist.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by sapele914(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
uvalued:
see what bubu policyhas caused ... #istandwith2baba... they were mates but now the white guy is 500 km and zik cant help it
The glass could be half full or half empty depending on how you want to look at it. Good for exporters like myself,more Naira for my forex. God bless Nigeria cheesy
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by sapele914(m): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Cannonleo:
Strong ,tough, direct and faultless.
I eargely await February 5th . It's time Nigerians wake up from the island based attitude we have cultivated right from inception and stand up to those who oppress us
Empty Barrel no February 5th it has been called off for security reasons,which venue did you intend to go and rally,have you printed your t shirt and banner?or you are waiting for free t shirt from that two faced baba con artist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Looks Curvy In New Photos / ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks / Biography Of Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.