Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. (35884 Views)

Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially / "Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by sapele914(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Seenyo:
There are just 2 nigerian proffessors; 1.pius adesanmi
2.others.
# I STAND WITH 2FACE!
Na true what of professor Ebele and professor Adegboye sorry those ones na ordinary lecturers?Have you made provisions for refreshments for your rally or you are waiting for free fan ice, from two faced baba or who I wonder? the weather forecast has predicted it would be a very hot day?my guy move with caution no go faint for venue,count your stars no rally is going down. You Bloody Sambo. It has been called off.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by chimaobinelson(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
basty:
Not from a PDP sponsored candidate who has wined and dined with PDP and above all given incentives or pecks.

How sincere is Idibia?
What a paranoid youths that we are, where do we go from here,
Tell me who is better positioned to head this form of historic move.
Tuface from time immemorial,true his inspiring songs has been a renown humane activist..
From the time of OBJ (PDP) to PMB, tubabas legendary songs has always been hitting hard on this shameless selfish men of yesterday,
For the first time ,such platform as this has reinvigourated the dead selfless minds of honest non parthisan patriotism in very many of my likeminds.
For the first time the ethnocentric ridden youths are proving that YES "we are the leaders of tommorow" and WE own the future.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Sabado(m): 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
Prof! You are stupid!
Is Protest and Music now the same in your dictionary!
Learned but not knowledgible!
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 03, 2017
Mentally mal-functional moorons like you/your afore-mentioned proffs are the reasons abortion should be legalized!...disgusting scumbag/famished ass-licker!
By the way, have u eaten today, I'll feed u to extintion, 2baba 'll do same....b.astard son of a thousand fathers! Kiss the dust.
#enough is enough!
#the d.aft nomad is nig's WORST disaster!
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by omocheche(f): 3:33am On Feb 03, 2017
So you still haven't worked on this thing? Your brain?[Qquote author=basty post=53353059]Not from a PDP sponsored candidate who has wined and dined with PDP and above all given incentives or pecks.

How sincere is Idibia?[/quote]
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Hatrik(m): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2017
all this grammar and stories wetin prof dey talk sef?
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Ghost01(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2017
The issue is not the protest, it is the protest's initiator. Often times in politics, the message is only as credible as the messenger. Where was the patriotic spirit in Mr Idibia when he was accepting posh cars bought with public funds from public office holders as wedding gifts? Having said that, if I were chanced, even I will join the protest. The kalo-kalo approach of the Buhari administration to governance has got to stop.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by Cannonleo(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2017
sapele914:
Empty Barrel no February 5th it has been called off for security reasons,which venue did you intend to go and rally,have you printed your t shirt and banner?or you are waiting for free t shirt from that two faced baba con artist?
nigger u are vulgar just like the people you defend blindly.
Re: Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. by NoBetterNigeria: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Haa Kaduna ke! nah Herdsmen go disrupt una protest.
Lagos and Abuja only

ginajet:
I was among those shouting Febuhari and SaiBaba but today IStandWith2baba I love Nigeria more than any president...... Enough is Enough.... Hope the protest will hold in Kaduna too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo / Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.