Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) (19094 Views)

Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by RisMas(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
??
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Aremu13(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Ask4Info: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
ephi123:

You are just a very petty human being, and to think it is a guy typing this, na real wa. There is no difference between you and the ones you are referring to. You are ONE and the SAME.

Scared of who? You? You must be kidding me.

https://www.nairaland.com/3605785/lagos-police-vows-stop-tufaces/3#53344243

You called your Presisent names but i won't be the one to help you post the links to the terrible comments you made against Buhari.

Girl, don't come and start acting all righteous. You don't like Buhari simple and you are amongst those wishing him evil.

Enjoy your day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Royalfurnitures: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
My condolences to you my man

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by ephi123(f): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ask4Info:

https://www.nairaland.com/3605785/lagos-police-vows-stop-tufaces/3#53344243

You called your Presisent names but i won't be the one to help you post the links to the terrible comments you made against Buhari.

Girl, don't come and start acting all righteous. You don't like Buhari simple and you are amongst those wishing him evil.

Enjoy your day.

Just keep quiet, petty human being. People who will never speak the truth.

Is Buhari not the head of this nation? What is he doing in London receiving treatment in hospitals built with the taxes of their citizens when the healthcare sector is in shambles.

Go and paste more links, you have time on your hands today, and I equally have time for you.

Rubbbbbish.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by ikaboy: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=Fedayeen02 post=53353693] Is that all you can post? Playing politics with someone mothet[/quite
U are a slowpoke for this. Has he not been playing politics with someone's dad?? ]
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by efilefun(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
In as much as i dont support his post, is Buhari not someone's father also?? The reality is wish for others what you can wish for yourself. We need to be praying and working towards a better nigeria not wishing someone dead
Fedayeen02:
Is that all you can post? Playing politics with someone mothet

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Ask4Info: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
ephi123:

Is Buhari not the head of this nation? What is he doing in London receiving treatment in hospitals built with the taxes of their citizens when the healthcare sector is in shambles.

Go and paste more links, you have time on your hands today, and I equally have time for you.

Rubbbbbish.

I can't give you the bolded. It is for important people.

Insult him for all i care. But the moment you wish him death expect what happened to Lere to also happen to you.

Chikena.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by ephi123(f): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ask4Info:

I can't give you the bolded. It is for more important people.

Insult him for all i care. But the moment you wish him death expect what happened to Lere to also happen to you.

Chikena.

Such nonsense as you just typed has no effect on me, so you can keep typing the rubbish you know how to type. A guy cursing like a market woman. Height of razzness.

Some people age but don't grow common sense unfortunately.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by oskaaay(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
okay
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Ask4Info: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
ephi123:

[s]Such nonsense as you just typed has no effect on me, so you can keep typing the rubbish you know how to type. A guy cursing like a market woman. Height of razzness.

Some people age but don't grow common sense unfortunately. [/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by SUBWAY101(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:

Is Buhari not someone's father? Hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by ephi123(f): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ask4Info:

I can't give you the bolded. It is for more important people.

Chikena.

Coward. Next time when you can't take the heat, don't enter the kitchen. Double tongued human being who only knows how to color fonts like a kindergarten student.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by niyi123: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ask4Info:

They are evil because they are praying for Mr President's downfall. I am a Saint because i am warning them of the consequences of their wishes.

You are scared because you are amongst the evil children. I think i have seen your demonic comment on Mr President.

Most people that wished him death, will even kick the bucket before him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ask4Info:
After Praying Day and Night for Buhari to Die.

This is a clear warning to all you evil children still wishing evil for Buhari. One by one you will begin to loose the person you love most in your family.

Judge (SAN) who re u to judge Pple?
Let's mind d way we address issues on social media
He lost his mom,fine!
It can happen to anybody, including u
Boy,apply common sen*e always
Am not supporting anybody here

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Ask4Info: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

Judge (SAN) who re u to judge Pple?
Let's mind d way we address issues on social media
He lost his mom,fine!
It can happen to anybody, including u
Boy,apply common sen*e always
Am not supporting anybody here

I am not disputing that. God Almighty gives and Takes lives.

Lere and Fayose have been wishing Buhari death even long before the Election and Swearing in. God has been way too patient not to have taken his mum's life since.

Now that he has experienced what it means to lose a loved one let us see if he will keep echoing Fayose's death rumor on Buhari.

I LOVE THE WAY GOD DISHES OUT JUDGEMENT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by ephi123(f): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
[s]
Ask4Info:

You sure need a Brain Transplant.

I reply you, you call be Petty. I ignore your sorry soul, you call me a coward. Are you that Brain Dead?

[/s]
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by smartolala(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
So,his mom is from iwo,o ga oo
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mynd44:
Errrr………

Lere hinted that someone was dead. Turns out the person is alive and now this.

Coincidence or something else?

Your point please undecided
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by purpledferanmi1: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
you are disgusting yourself. Wen d dude was wishing the president death, you kept mute. Dont come here and start playing holy.

what arrant hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by TeamSimple(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
He has been playing politics with the health and life of someones father.
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by saintmark88(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
ephi123:

Rubbbbbish.

Ephi!!!!!.......take it easy on these dudes now Pls Ehn....
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by ephi123(f): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
saintmark88:

Ephi!!!!!.......take it easy on these dudes now Pls Ehn....

Lol! I've heard you. Some people just like to work one up. How can people be suffering and yet one person is saying we hate the president simply because we are speaking out about his non-existent policies. My fam voted for Buhari (unfortunately) so this has nothing to do with hatred.
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
ephi123:

You are just a very petty human being, and to think it is a guy typing this, na real wa. There is no difference between you and the ones you are referring to. You are ONE and the SAME.

Scared of who? You? You must be kidding me.

Oh pls shut it!! He is petty because he stated the obvious truth? Where were you when Lere was wishing death to a figure head, someone's husband,father and grandfather.

I guess you don't know the impact of what Jesus said "wish to others what you want to be done to you" all of you that wished you fellow man evil shall be alive to see exact that happening to people you care for and love after which yours will come. Rubbish!b

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by ephi123(f): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
[s]
CecyAdrian:

Oh pls shut it!! He is petty because he stated the obvious truth? Where were you when Lere was wishing death to a figure head, someone's husband,father and grandfather.

I guess you don't know the impact of what Jesus said "wish to others what you want to be done to you" all of you that wished you fellow man evil shall be alive to see exact that happening to people you care for and love after which yours will come. Rubbish!b
[/s]
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
ephi123:

Rubbbbbish.

Does that amount to you all wishing him death?? Why not pray for wisdom for him. Abi you think if he dies today, your condition will improve. I pity you all. Keep insulting and wishing death unto your elder who also happens to be your leader which is a big sin before God.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by ephi123(f): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
[s]
CecyAdrian:

Does that amount to you all wishing him death?? Why not pray for wisdom for him. Abi you think if he dies today, your condition will improve. I pity you all. Keep insulting and wishing death unto your elder who also happens to be your leader which is a big sin before God.
[/s]
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
I can see frustration gradually kicking into someone's mental health. @ ephi123 are you sure you are okay??
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by ephi123(f): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
[s]
CecyAdrian:
I can see frustration gradually kicking into someone's mental health. @ ephi123 are you sure you are okay??
[/s]
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin so, who is the coward now cheesy cheesy grin. Seun please something needs to be done really fast to filter out all these bitter children from Nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Usman In N10 Billion Unauthorized Withdrawal Scandal / Why Enugu Airport Project Will Be Delayed – Buhari / Obanikoro Advised To Withdraw From Lagos West Senatorial Seat Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.