Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,994 members, 7,852,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland (23864 Views)

Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner / 2018 Budget: FG Votes N5.30bn For Grazing Reserve Development / Fayose’s Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by TopsyKrete: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ehn enh
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Enforcing the law is the only way to cure the excesses of some of these above the law nomadic "Nigerian-libyans" that have been on rampage wrecking havoc's without qualms.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by bubu2019: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
beycity:
Someone will have to put those guys in their place. Wish we have more than one Fayose in Nigeria.
me too,the only yoruba man with two blocos,infact,i change his name to ojukwu 1 of yorubaland
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
6th Jan is not far na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by coputa(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sibrah:
This man is skillful at blending the little good governance he delivers with propaganda . . . I wish he could deliver more good than evil to his people, the degree of good governance he delivers is just to little.
Good governance in what areas,given the meagre resources at his disposal,I think he's not doing badly.
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by CioAngels(f): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fulani terrorist herdsmen are daring and telling fayose he can do nothing. Fayose, please don't disappoint those of us thats believes in your stand.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by Ohamzee: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sibrah:
This man is skillful at blending the little good governance he delivers with propaganda . . . I wish he could deliver more good than evil to his people, the degree of good governance he delivers is just to little.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by robosky02(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
mazimee:
Way to go. If his oga refuse to pay, cease their cows. Nonsense ingredients grin

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by charleyboi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fayose, deal with him severely

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by NobleRomm(m): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
i think they should be well dealt with,.... i don't even know who they think they are.... ...

they started misbehaving since bubu became the presido of dis cou**ntry..

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ohammadike:
Fayose is truly a great man
Truly greater than Ojukwu and the albino in the cage put together
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by samonak(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
abeg make them use the cows for stomach infrastructure jor!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by coputa(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sibrah:
Available what? He has more than enuf. Let him invest instead of using stomach infrastructure gestures to deliver propaganda.
Did I hear you say,enough.Ekiti state is among the poorest state in the country with a very low internally generated revenue,largely from farm produce, not to mention the istipend that is allocated to the state (compared to what the oil producing state receives) from the federation account. Fayose is a prudent governor

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by Toosure70: 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Afonja teaching iPod how to fight enemy. Fayose is greater than sick of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by abraka00(f): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Welldone Fayose. We need people like you in this country. I hope to see you around ASO ROCK some day. You are indeed fearless and straight. No wonder agents of darkness hate you so much. No problem, God is really with you.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by Smooyis(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
The rule of law must be enforced.
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by UchaNwababa: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
my question is who will bail them now Buhari is dead

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by pedrilo: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fixed010:
If you are a blind Buhari supporter, Mr. Innocent Idibia is not your problem. President Buhari is. Face him and tell him to up his game and deliver on his electoral promises. You did not elect him to run Nigeria catastrophically on auto-pilot as he is currently doing. At any rate, if you are a patriot, your loyalty will always be to Nigeria and not to any President.
plagiarist! next time pls giv credit to PROF PIUS!
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by Sibrah: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
coputa:
Did I hear you say,enough.Ekiti state is among the poorest state in the country with a very low internally generated revenue,largely from farm produce, not to mention the istipend that is allocated to the state (compared to what the oil producing state receives) from the federation account. Fayose is a prudent governor
Ekiti gets billions of Naira of allocation every month, so what's the governor's excuse. Were the people of Ekiti starving before they started getting free money?
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
mytime24:
25m shocked shocked shocked shocked

frm a farm yard lipsrsealed
Damn! That shirt got me rolling on the floor... Gotta get one!!
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by HeGeMon(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
How do u measure good governance? Fulani man
Sibrah:

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by Sibrah: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
HeGeMon:
How do u measure good governance? Fulani man
Sarrki, is that you?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by willibounce1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Use their cows for stomach infrastructure if they destroy your farm. If they try to attack, prepare for them and finish the off just like their cows
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by persius555(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Other governors have sold out.
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Who says Ekiti state led by Fayose is not working?
If federal government led by Buhari can't make a single law to protect Nigerians from herdsmen, then, he is not fit to lead a community.

Anyways.

#IStandWith2Baba

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by tommysparks: 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fayose is as great as Udeme
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by InvertedHammer: 1:32am On Feb 03, 2017
/
If not cowardice, why won't communities build central grilling machine at the village squares?

When Fulani herdsmen and the cattles arrive, it will be free a barbecue and peppersoup day! It will help to have an unlimited supply of onions, pepper, salt and garlic.

Two months of this and no herdsmen will dare cross River Benue to graze again.
\
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by Jabioro: 2:11am On Feb 03, 2017
In this area of cattle grazing Fayose had done well
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by aishatu19(f): 3:18am On Feb 03, 2017
Hope for Southerners and Northern Christians by God's Grace!

#IStandWith2Baba

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by Ademat7(m): 3:55am On Feb 03, 2017
Ogun-Oyo-Osun need to follow this line of action as fast as possible.
Someone lost 3.2million naira worth of watermelon farm at olorunshogo in Ogun state to demonic herdsmen who have police n soldier Backup

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Herdsman For Grazing On N25m Cassava Farmland by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 03, 2017
Correct man!... Always cutting the commander-in-THIEF & his d.umb BLOOD-thirsty boys to sizes!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' / PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri / Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.