Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Fiance Thinks Im A Loose LovePeddler. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Thinks Im A Loose LovePeddler. Help! (542 Views)

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! / 5 Signs That You Might Have A Loose Vagina / How Does A Loose Vag!na Actually Feels Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Thinks Im A Loose LovePeddler. Help! by Whisperedd(f): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
TRUST OR FROST
Good evening TNT, nice work you are doing here. I'm Kendal, 25 and I'll be walking down the isle in 3weeks. I know this might be a little late, but its better late than never.
I love my husband to be, and I guess he loves me too. The problem is that I doubt if he trusts me, what is love without trust? Yes, he practically stole me from my ex, but never did I know that at some point, he will use it as pointers to hurt me

We argue a lot since we got engaged, and he never forgets to remind me that I'm not a loyal lover, but someone who is ready to jump onto the next ride, each time the storm comes.
I really don't understand, I was in a disturbing relationship, my ex hits me almost all the time, and when I couldn't take it anymore, I made up my mind to leave.

Mark(my fiance) was an acquaintance then who eventually turned to a friend because he was always there to listen to my sad stories...he made me feel loved and cherished. A month after I broke up with my ex, we hooked up and we've been together ever since.
This only happened because I fell in love with him, but I don't understand his recent aggressive nature. Pls, what do I do? Should I quit or go on into what might be a frosty marriage? @truth_and_tears

ADMIN: Dear Kendal, honey, you are too young to get entangled in such complications, let alone a life time of trust issues from your man. I won't ask you to leave, neither will I tell you to stay. If you are strong enough for emotional torture, then I wish you the very best. Personally, I think God is obviously giving you a sign and you should acknowledge that. If he doesn't trust you, then you guys can never build a strong home. Better late than never dear. Either you set him straight, or you keep moving and never turn back.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Thinks Im A Loose LovePeddler. Help! by NLSniper(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
What makes you feel the next Man will be better?
Re: My Fiance Thinks Im A Loose LovePeddler. Help! by uckennety(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
I have nothing to say

But I was here grin

Maybe the person below me will make sense
Re: My Fiance Thinks Im A Loose LovePeddler. Help! by firstking01(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Well, all i can say is, a broken or failed relationship is better than a failed or broken marriage...just becareful before you jumped into marriage.
Re: My Fiance Thinks Im A Loose LovePeddler. Help! by Donjasdeblest(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
I got to sleep

ova to the next person
Re: My Fiance Thinks Im A Loose LovePeddler. Help! by McBrooklyn(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman Claims: Kayemo Says His Wife Can't Cook, So He Divorced Her / Can You Seek For Employment Assistance From Your Ex's Husband??? / Guys Are More Faithful In A Relationship Than Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.