Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (60869 Views)

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Daylight Mysteries / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nostradamus: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2017
for God so love nairalanders, that he sent everton4life to come thrill us.. kudos bro,are you an everton fan?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nostradamus:
for God so love nairalanders, that he sent everton4life to come thrill us.. kudos bro,are you an everton fan?
yeah man. Everton and man u
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by saraphina(f): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
everton4life:
yeah man. Everton and man u
Oga aw far na?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Hadampson(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
AlamienDagash:
wow i must thnk u hadampson coz if nt bcuz of u, i whud hve lose an excitin stry.
everton u re d atom bomb dix ix d top2 stori i've ever read online. buh u gotto knw sometin nt oll vampires re dsame. like me amah gud vampire. just cheek my signature
U're highly welcome.. btw are u rili a vampireshocked yungtemy coman see sumtin o
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Hadampson(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
queenitee:

Beside me
Great.. buh wia r d gala sellers nah?? have they pass d front row??
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by queenitee(f): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Great.. buh wia r d gala sellers nah?? have they pass d front row??
Have not seen them also o
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Hadampson(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
queenitee:
Have not seen them also o
Ikombe!! Azeequeen!! where una dey nah??
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by ikombe: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Ikombe!! Azeequeen!! where una dey nah??
I dey maiduguri grin

We still dey fight boko dem
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Hadampson(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
ikombe:
I dey maiduguri grin

We still dey fight boko dem
Fight ke?! u mean to say u nd azeequeen dey maiduguri dey sell GALA 4 our gallant soldiers..
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
saraphina:
Oga aw far na?
please,ma. don't be angry. I've been busy since 6:30. but be rest assured you'll see update today.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by ikombe: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Fight ke?! u mean to say u nd azeequeen dey maiduguri dey sell GALA 4 our gallant soldiers..
I don tell you say i no dey sell gala i go shoot you dis catapult oh undecided

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Hadampson(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
ikombe:
I don tell you say i no dey sell gala i go shoot you dis catapult oh undecided
Buh azeequeen told me u guys r sellin gala nah
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Lankyannie(f): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Omo mi,dz story yaff reminded me of ma belovd vampire diaries,afta watchn elena,d twin brodas,caroline nd our hybrid fada,i wantd 2be one of dm ooo cus of dia special hearn aid nd power.buh dan nd annie do remind me of edward nd bella in twilight.lyk criously dz story iz dah bomb!!! u jst packagd all ma movie specialties in2 one strong,interestn,adventureous,scary,jaw-droppn,action nd seductn story.must gv u credit cus u so deserve it.nyc1 dear nd may ur fountain of wisdom nva run dry.gv us more plz.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by ikombe: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hadampson:
Buh azeequeen told me u guys r sellin gala nah
So if she tell u say i be her boyfriend u self go believe
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Skimpledawg, alberto2k, Harjiborlar10, Helenbee, Mhizashantee1, Missmossy, Oya coma read.

Mide018, hi.
Almost when Party don finish Bukky!!
Haa undecided
newaiz, let me eat the bones around angry
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Hadampson(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
ikombe:
Ehn nah, y ah no go believe her?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
EPISODE 23

*Dedicated to the new peeps in the house*

“ I don’t know. Are you sure it’s safe?” Daniel said as he surveyed the stream behind Tisha’s house. It looked calm and peaceful and the reflection of the setting sun added to it’s beauty.
“Of course” Tisha snorted with a roll of her eyes. “ I’ve been swimming here for decades. The five of them stood by the banks fully dressed except for Jake who was eager to dive into the water. He was wearing an orange boxers which served as a make-do swimming trunks. The other exception was Tisha who was wearing a blue bikini that was a bit too revealing. The boys had a hard time staring at her revealed curves.. not that she cared anyway.
“I would have loved to dive in” Tomiwa said. “ But I didn’t bring any swim wear”
“Solved” Annabelle piped with a smug smile. She turned to Tomiwa. “ I brought a spare in case you were willing to swim” Then she paused and a thoughtful look appeared on her face. “ Although I should have mentioned she had a stream”
All eyes were on her, staring in disappointment.
“What?” she pouted.
“What else are you forgetting to mention?” Daniel gave her a sarcastic gaze.
She looked at him and a devious smile appeared on her face. So he wants to make her look bad, huh?. Well, two can play the game.
“Your birthday present” She winked and then giggled when she saw him reduced to a blushing mess. She laughed harder when he mumbled incohensively and went to sit on a nearby rock, the pink still on his cheeks.
“What was that about?” Tisha raised an eyebrow to Jake and Tomiwa.
“No idea” they chorused.
“Anyway, enough dulling” Jake said and dived into the stream. He rose to the surface a few minutes later, laughing. “ Hey, Dan. You have to try this. The water is awesome”
“Nah” Dan waved dismissively. “ I’m good”
“ Chicken” Jake frowned and Daniel laughed. “ Suit yourself. But you are missing a lot.”
Tisha dived after him while Annabelle took Tomiwa into the house to change. They returned minutes later with Annabelle still dressed. Tomiwa however…..
“Holy cow” Jake whispered as he caught sight of his girlfriend walking to the pool. She had a shy look on her face and it was hard not to see why. She wore a white bikini that was way too revealing. The top did little to hid her bouncing assets and as for the bottom? Well, picture a semi-thong.
“Annabelle has a bikini like that?” Daniel whispered in awe as he couldn’t believe his eyes.
Tomiwa dived into the stream and made her way pass Tisha who was giving her lecherous and sly looks and over to Jake who was still struggling for words. He definitely hadn’t recovered from the show she was giving him. Annabelle made her way to the rock and sat beside Daniel. He gave her a look.
“What?” she smiled innocently.
“How in the world did you get something like that?” He pointed to Tomiwa who was conversing with a gradually calm Jake.
“One of my shopping talents.” She replied proudly.
“Shopping talents?” Daniel deadpanned. “ You’ve got to be kidding. Annabelle, if you put on that, you might as well be naked”
Her innocent smile was replaced by a foxy one . On seeing that smile, he gulped as he knew he had put him self in a tight corner: Figuratively and literally. She leaned towards him and he moved back only to realize that any further movement and he would fall off. She held his shirt and dragged him to her and whispered into his ear.
“Naked, huh?” Her voice sounded shrilling and intoxicating. “You would like that, wouldn’t you?”
A red blush appeared on his cheeks. “What?!”
“Admit it, Dan” She licked the shell of his ear, making him shiver. “It will be a pleasing sight for your eyes. Hmm?”
“Ann..” He stuttered. “ I…”
She suddenly pushed him back and broke into a fit of giggles making him surprised.
“You should have seen your face” she cried out and he frowned. He had just been suckered. What a low blow.
“1-0, Ann” He smiled.
“Aww” she pouted mockingly. “ Don’t get any ideas about an equalizer”
“We’ll see” He replied confidently.
“Meanwhile” Annabelle pointed her chin to the occupants of the stream. “Tisha is about to do what she knows best”
Daniel followed her gaze and a disappointed sigh escaped his lips as he saw the said girl swimming stealthily towards tomiwa who was lost in conversation with Jake…
“ You do realize that sooner or later, Sharon has to know” Jake was saying, a serious look on his face. “What she saw that day is enough to raise questions?”
“I know” Tomiwa sighed sadly. “ The first problem is how to tell her. The second problem is how she would react if she found out we kept it to ourselves all this while”
“Well you can tell her. You are the closest to her” He grinned.
“JAKE!” She cried out, a disapproving frown on her face.
“Kidding” He laughed, raising his hands in surrender.
She rolled her eyes and was about to retort when she felt two hands wrap around her waist. Jakes eyes went wide as he saw tisha surface from beneath and leaned her chin on Tomiwa’s shoulder. Tomiwa gasped in fright as she knew whose hold she was in.
“Hello, hot stuff” Tisha purred into her captive’s ear. Tomiwa shivered and struggled to get out of her grip but the other girl was stronger.
“Tisha!!” Tomiwa cried out. “ Let go!!”
“Sorry” Tisha smiled and sent a mischevious glance to Jake. “Not happening”
“Tisha, come on” Jake frowned. “ This is ridiculous”
“You think” she giggled, ignoring the struggling from the other girl. “You know” she continued as her hands went up tomiwa’s stomach. “ You two need to spice up your relationship” she winked.
“Tisha” Tomiwa’s eyes went wide as she felt Tisha’s hand move slowly up her stomach, dangerously close to her bust. “ What are you doing?”
“Me?” Tisha replied. “ I’m just about to show your darling boyfriend certain parts of your body. Parts he hasn’t explored yet, im sure. Parts he is missing out on” Tisha whispered the last part and slowly grabbed both of Tomiwa’s breasts.
Jake turned away, a pink blush on his cheeks and tomiwa shrieked in terror. She reached back to hit tisha with her elbow but Tisha anticipated the move and caught the elbow. She held it and pulled tomiwa’s hand behind her back, holding the two hands together in one place with one hand. With her free hand, she continued to handle and knead the other girl’s boobs like dough.
“See, Jake?” Tisha smiled , ignoring Tomiwa’s pleas to stop. Jake turned to look at them and this time, he couldn’t look away. He stood transfixed at the sight at his girlfriend’s body being played like an instrument. Meanwhile, Annabelle had covered Daniel’s eyes with her palms.
“This is what you should be doing, Jake” Tisha continued to the hypnotized boy. “ Explore.”
“Tisha, please stop” Tomiwa pleaded.
“Stop?” Tisha pouted. “ We are just getting started.” She turned to Jake and continued. “ Now that is stage one. Do you wanna know stage two?”
Jake remained silent and she took it as her cue to continue. She put her finger into Tomiwa’s bikini top and began to tug it downwards slowly.
“NO!!” Tomiwa screamed, fear written all over her face as she discovered more flesh being exposed to her boyfriend’s eyes. Any more movements on her bikini top and her bare breasts will be exposed for all to see.
“Stage two is…” Tisha smiled devilishly and continued pulling the top downwards.
“Seeing..”
“Your prize…”
“Live and direct!!!”
With one final powerful tug, she pulled away the top completely.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
smiley
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=HelenBee post=54098647][/quote] Kabo, baby mi.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Almost when Party don finish Bukky!! Haa undecided newaiz, let me eat the bones around angry
No o. Food still full ground na. No reason am o.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Harameede99, come and read o. We go manage this sofa I'm on.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Phunmmielurlar: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
everton4life:
grin oya, I don vex. make una get in here o.

bibi294, ozila, bibijay123,ishilove, candy, tiffanyJ, Divepen1, chumzypinky, biafrabushboy, cwazyblaqgal, ayopedro, uchman48,magicdon,nnena,bimbotua,sirwere, pelujam, everwhiz, movementish, vintino,preetypam,obinnau,maryann100,oyinella,degelinglacis, domido,Tbrak,phunmmielurlar, Emzy90, Repogirl, candy.

if I missed your name,signify. lol

Pwesent sir!

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Phunmmielurlar:

Pwesent sir!
welcome to the house. hope you love the story
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by AlamienDagash(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hadampson:
U're highly welcome.. btw are u rili a vampireshocked yungtemy coman see sumtin o
yeah ofcoz. buh i can survive even without blood. kinda new genaration vampires

ND 4u everton4life u got me stuck in ur paramount nd tremendious stori dat i 4got 2read 4mah exams. am nt just readin buh am learnin nd knowin new words dat re nt familiar. more GB 2ur Sim. nice wrte up
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Azeequeen(f): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
ikombe:
I tire ooo

Btw,seriously enjoying this story
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
AlamienDagash:

ND 4u everton4life u got me stuck in ur paramount nd tremendious stori dat i 4got 2read 4mah exams. am nt just readin buh am learnin nd knowin new words dat re nt familiar. more GB 2ur Sim. nice wrte up
tnx, man. always ready to please.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 1:27am On Feb 28, 2017
wink getting to the end of the season.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Daeveed(m): 1:40am On Feb 28, 2017
everton4life:
wink getting to the end of the season.
Please Don't Say That.. You Havn't Even Started The Story Yet Oh Broda.. Biko..??
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Hadampson(m): 6:18am On Feb 28, 2017
AlamienDagash:

Eleyi gidi gan... vampire?? xo vampire rili exist in diz our present generation.. unbelievable!!!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by ftosino(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2017
I dy hia too o everton4life
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2017
ftosino:
I dy hia too o everton4life
welcome, bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.