Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

[18+story] Housewife’s Palaver: My Name Is Lucy – Conclusion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [18+story] Housewife’s Palaver: My Name Is Lucy – Conclusion (960 Views)

+18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[18+story] Housewife’s Palaver: My Name Is Lucy – Conclusion by Realsmarttzy(m): 1:04am On Feb 03, 2017

Well what a lovely S3@.x:’y …. I was going to have. I feel so invigorated what with so much C@.ck from Raphael. It feels great and I am a little sad that tomorrow afternoon I have to be on a flight to London to see the kids. Ah well thanks Raphael, and I sure will be back soon.

But hey I am forgetting I still have one more night to go!! Roll on 8pm in the bar, and for sure no Raphael tonight. I need to explore something new.

So tonight I am going to wear the S3@.x:’iest clothes. A g string that barely covers anything to start and then a short skirt for easy entry. My top is a see thru’ blue with no bra.

I saunter from my room at just before 8pm to the bar. I attract quite a few looks as I enter and then realise that I am the first of the group from the office to be there. I take a seat at a table to accommodate all of us. The bar waiter approaches and his eyes focus on my bre@.$ts whilst asking what drink I would like. “A glass of champagne would be nice”, I say with a S3@.x:’y voice, “no make it a bottle”. He immediately darts away to obtain my order.
My legs are attracting stares and I purposely cross and uncross my them so that more heads turn to see if they can see a bit more. I smile politely and remain composed when Bowale appears and gives me a big hug (he is a colleague whom I had some flings with in the past). It is so lovely to feel his skin and his strong body again. I have missed his C@.ck. Tonight it is mine.

I ask the waiter to bring three more glasses so that we can all share the champagne. Lolade and Kelechi arrive and we are all laughter and smiles and there is definitely S3@.x:’ in the air. Lolade has dressed with nothing left to the imagiAYion. Her bre@.$ts are the talking point very quickly throughout the whole bar and even old ladies are having a look. She winks at all of us and says that she ought to charge for a viewing. We all burst out laughing. Kelechi looks divine as well with a very slinky short dress which is cut up one side to reveal her curvaceous body.

So we drink a toast to each other and order another bottle of champagne. This is going to be one hell of an evening.

We drink the champagne and chat and laugh a great deal and attract a great deal of attention from other guests. When we have finished the champagne it is time to go and find a good meal and Bowale guides us to a lovely restaurant that has a jetty attached and overlooks the Caribbean . We are given a lovely table in a corner far away enough from other customers to be touchy and feely...
Continue here http://celebrityvibez.com/housewifes-palaver-my-name-is-lucy-conclusion/
Re: [18+story] Housewife’s Palaver: My Name Is Lucy – Conclusion by newyorks(m): 1:44am On Feb 03, 2017
slay queen what've u written?

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Control Your Spouse. / OMG!!! See How This Lady Strip Unclad In Public Her Reasons Will Shock You PHOTO / She Loved Me When I Was Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.