Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,391 members, 7,954,569 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) (12978 Views)

The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by jashar(f): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
EmperorTech:

It shows clearly, your dp!

ok ooo..... undecided

cyclops.... grin
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by EmperorTech: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
jashar:

ok ooo..... undecided
cyclops.... grin
You re an agent, a job agent?
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by jashar(f): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
EmperorTech:

You re an agent, a job agent?

Nope....
Why the ask?
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by EmperorTech: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
jashar:

Nope.... Why the ask?
Your threads, majority, always centered on job vacancies.
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by jashar(f): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
EmperorTech:

Your threads, majority, always centered on job vacancies.

oh....ok.
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by EmperorTech: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
jashar:

oh....ok.
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Zane2point4(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
All i see is extensive use of filter, so she can be dark in nysc camp and fair in other pics, women shaa.
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Just Negodu...

Trapqueen watcha say?
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
who noticed her right breast is Fuller than the other
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by loiusdthird(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
i don't know wat guys see in mighty boobs me i prefer small boobs
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Is this real?
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
newyorks:
my concern with all this manshion is when it will start sagging,u wont see her anywhere near camera.
That's the issue, guys will drool over her, every guy wants a feel of her but no young guy will want to marry her because they know after the first child is over.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by raphy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
cheesy some girls that got real milk factory will showoff while the ones which have a flat chest will get jealous but it same God tht make both female.some are just lucky to have a good parents and eat the right food that make there boobs get big so early.I knw a young girl Still in high sch with a very big Manchester it always make the guys mouth watery..

I like boobs o me no fit lie.
Boobs are life first food.
Before you will eat real food.
You guys know it.
grin
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
suffering and smiling?
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by basmur(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
booB are so attractive to the opposite sex irrespective of the size and..... #FACT
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by lereinter(m): 6:01am On Feb 04, 2017
until night when person carrying umbrella go know that na load he dey carry....
just few more
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by goldennugget: 6:36am On Feb 04, 2017
Is this girl still trending after so many years?

http://www.musicblogging.org/
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:37am On Feb 04, 2017
Daviestunech:
Those jugs are damn important wen it comes to titsjob.... grin grin

In BASKETMOUTH VOICE - chai see boobi cheesy

Hmmmmmm

Am confused

Which one is 'titsjob'?
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Daviestunech(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmm

Am confused

Which one is 'titsjob'?
let talk dat in private if u don't mind?
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by colossus91(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2017
jashar:
undecided

.... ok, what's the deal with females showing off their physique nowadays?

I just don't gerrit...
abi ooh u dont see us with big dicks showcasing na!, grin
jashar:
undecided

.... ok, what's the deal with females showing off their physique nowadays?

I just don't gerrit...
abi ooh u dont see us with big dicks showcasing na!,
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Fidecoo(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2017
Kemperor:
Refinery
,,, eehh O boy
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Kemperor: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
jashar:

I don't get...

Can u post ur pix..
I bet u r as beautiful as an angel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women / The Real Attraction A Blackman Has For A White Woman / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.