Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) (42687 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by GDex1(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
Here is the only kind of flower a typical Nigerian girlfriend truly appreciates. My fellow guys in the house, is this true or false?

121 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Tenn88: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin

Sai Buhari. FTC again, I dedicate it to my fuckmates.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Of course! That is charta pecuniam. cheesy

It is a special type of flower adored by women, old and young alike around the world. It is so precious that merely cultivating it in your backyard or garden will land you in jail. It can be only be grown in a certified national flower farm called CBN by sophisticated florist who always like to spit on their hands before handing it. angry

226 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
you got to love our Naija sistas tho tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 25, 2018
These guys have come again. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 25, 2018
grin
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by CreepyBlackpool: 4:52am On Oct 25, 2018
or this one

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 25, 2018
grin
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by khiaa(f): 5:55am On Oct 25, 2018
Just give me red roses or purple gladiolas and I will be happy. smiley

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by pacino26(m): 6:01am On Oct 25, 2018
khiaa:
Just give me red roses or purple gladiolas and I will be happy. smiley

19 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Randy100: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2018
My brother you are on point. Later they will accuse us that Nigerian men are not romantic. The truth is that "Nigerian women don't like romantic things."

22 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2018
GDex1:
Here is the only kind of flower a typical Nigerian girlfriend truly appreciates. My fellow guys in the house, is this true or false?
That's my best flower, it is cultivated in the CBN soil.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2018
GDex1:
This made me bray laughter in the open public cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2018
Randy100:
My brother you are on point. Later they will accuse us that Nigerian men are not romantic. The truth is that "Nigerian women don't like romantic things."
This is false. Very false and I don't speak for myself alone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Primusinterpares(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2018
walahi gaskiya
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2018
Money Monsters

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by xage(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2018
Even poetry doesn't work anymore

6 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2018
Of course!! Money and chicken roses. Best gift ever

5 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by phr0nesis(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2018
Why not. Can't you see that this flower is more colourful than rose or hisbicus flower?

4 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by kaen1317: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2018
Money is the only flower that appeals to Nigerian girls. After money is iphone

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2018
Ishilove:

oh madam this is so true, our Naija sisters do not like flowers at,all they prefer monies to flowers. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Yankee101: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2018
You're now talking
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2018
Xaos:
Of course! That is charta pecuniam. cheesy

It is a special type of flower adored by women, old and young alike around the world. It is so precious that merely cultivating it in your backyard or garden will land you in jail. It can be only be grown in a certified national flower farm called CBN by sophisticated florist who always like to spit on their hands before handing it. angry

Dude that's some deep thought , could be a rap song sef

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2018
lol
Ishilove:

You know you aren't speaking the truth, right?

Who rose flowers help?

18 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by sojayy(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2018
Funny.....some will still tell u to change d colour to that #1000 own, that it'll be preferable grin grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by segebase(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2018
lmao
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2018
Naija babe and money are 5&6
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Trustme2(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2018
Hmmm
Re: The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Of course!! Money and chicken roses. Best gift ever
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated / What Can We Call This Type Of Relationship / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.