Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account (709 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account by bingbagbo(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
what could be the reason?
for the past weeks anytime i try to log in to nairaland i am denied access
i want to find out if its deliberate or a system error?
or is it spiritual?

answer me now or i deactivate this account angry angry angry
Re: I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account by Nogodye(m): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Report to Constituted Authority grin
Re: I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account by EmperorTech: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Why re you asking when you already know the reason? Its damn spiritual!
Re: I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account by TheBossLadyK(f): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
EmperorTech:
Why re you asking when you already know the reason? Its damn spiritual!

Guy Na why you oooooo, spiritual ke
Re: I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account by EmperorTech: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

Guy Na why you oooooo, spiritual ke

I wasn't the one that helped him to first mention spiritual amongst the presume problems.
Re: I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account by TheBossLadyK(f): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
EmperorTech:

I wasn't the one that helped him to first mention spiritual amongst the presume problems.

It is well
Re: I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account by EmperorTech: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

It is well

I also hope so!

How come your moniker is just popping up on romance section, where have you been all these while?
Re: I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account by TheBossLadyK(f): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
EmperorTech:

I also hope so!

How come your moniker is just popping up on romance section, where have you been all these while?

Am on low key
Re: I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
bingbagbo:
what could be the reason?
for the past weeks anytime i try to log in to nairaland i am denied access
i want to find out if its deliberate or a system error?
or is it spiritual?

answer me now or i deactivate this account angry angry angry
and now, did u "log out " to write this?
Re: I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account by EmperorTech: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

Am on low key
Thought as much anyways.
Hope your day has been splendid and fruitful thus far?
Re: I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
EmperorTech:

Thought as much anyways.
TheBossLadyK :

Hope your day has been splendid and fruitful thus far?
you're a teenage zombie

Derailing ones thread like a clown, the mumu girl sef is still responding to your mentions
BLODDY CIVILIANS!!! angry
Re: I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account by TheBossLadyK(f): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
desquad:
you're a teenage zombie

Derailing ones thread like a clown, the mumu girl sef is still responding to your mentions

Re: I Cant Log In To My Nairaland Account by TroubleDude: 12:05am On Feb 04, 2017
desquad:
you're a teenage zombie

. lwtmb

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Tell The Man U Date How Much You Earn? / Getting Married To A Man Is Above Your Age / 9 Things You Shouldn’t Do After A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.