Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Must Marry A Virgin! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Must Marry A Virgin! (707 Views)

No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Marry A Virgin! by askseunoladele: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN!

Some singles feel because they have kept themselves from pre-marital sex then God MUST give them a virgin like themselves or else...

See, God is not your servant whom you command to do your wish. Do you know who you are talking to, God? Boy, you don't know God! Lack of space and time will not permit me to explain God to you. He said, "Before I formed you, I KNEW you." I knew every little bit about your life, what you are to do and the best spouse to help you achieve greatness in life. The person may and may not be a virgin.

Listen, it is NOT COMPULSORY to marry a virgin. Some singles think because they have kept themselves for their future partner, their spouse too should keep themselves. That is a selfish thinking.

Firstly, if you have abstained from pre-marital sex, you do no one any favour including your future spouse! You are doing your own self a great deal of favour. You save yourself from unwanted pregnancy, STDs, HIV, shame, regret, soul tie, spiritual spouse and other uncountable problems associated with pre-marital sex. You should thank God for helping you and stay humble as a result.

Not everyone threw their virginity away. Some were raped, some were cajoled. Incest is the leading sexual abuse most children and teenagers battle with. Some were deceived. Some had no good parent to guide them. We should be compassionate towards people. We shouldn't think because we have what others lack then it is deliberately their fault to lose it. Some ladies/guys are careless and threw their virginity away but not all of them. After ministeration in a church recently, one girl asked how to forgive her father who raped her. Her father! Her own very father! Her mother was long dead. Who would help her? Who would she run to?

When God wants to give you a spouse, he looks at the person's heart not virginity status. The Bible says, "Man looks at the outward appearance but God looks at the heart." He looks for the person who is humble, godly, virtous and holy enough to walk with you. You can be a virgin and not be holy, humble and virtous. He looks for a woman who will totally adore, celebrate, cherish, honour and respect you or a man who will genuinely love you from the depth of his heart. If you are hell bent on marrying a virgin, you may pick one who is not for you and treats you like trash because she has what the whole world lacks, her virginity. Likewise a man who is pompous, proud, jugdmental, condescending and very critical because he had never had sex in his life.

I know a particular brother who was very proud because he was a virgin. He looked down on sisters with ugly pasts and gossipped, criticized and condemned them. All those sisters are happily married today. That brother is over 40 and still single. Character matters!

Sometimes when two virgins marry, they don't appreciate each other much. There is no big deal about each other. "You are a virgin, I am a virgin, so what? Don't use your virginity as a threat!" but when one has made a mistake and is fortunate to marry one who has kept himself/herself, there is a high level of respect for them because their partners have what they lack. They find it easy to celebrate them, honour them, cherish them, adore them, praise them and value them -that is if they are God's will for them, if not, they will be despised. If you are a person whose major need is admiration, respect, honour and adoration in marriage, God may give you a virtous non-virgin who will meet your deep needs in marriage. This is where God's will comes in. He knows your deepest needs and knows the best person to meet them.

Virginity is good, we should keep it at all cost. Virgins are great, if they have character. Thank God for them, appreciate them, celebrate them and marry them if they are God's will for you but if not...
THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT...cheers!
© Seun Oladele, March 5, 2017. 10:41 pm.
www.askseunoladele..com
Re: I Must Marry A Virgin! by mazizitonene(m): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
What we sha know is we men can not marry borehole....or expired products tongue
Re: I Must Marry A Virgin! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
OK.
Re: I Must Marry A Virgin! by vladhillz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
damn ryt..finally grew up and accepted d fact dt we're never getting a virgin for a wife..buh it doesn't mean nigga gon settle for a borehole..nahhh.
Re: I Must Marry A Virgin! by SimplexC: 12:57am On Mar 06, 2017
I am sorry OP but you are the reason the world sucks.
DON'T QUOTE GOD IF YOU ARE NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE enough -Do you read your Bible?
"you do no one any favour including your future spouse" - So preventing STDs, shame and HIV in the community is WHAT?
STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY WHAT IS WRONG.
And don't bring sexual crimes like rape into this.
Would you buy a Used house or phone or Car or anything if you had money to buy a new one, Just because you have a used one.
PRE-Marital sex is a SIN. - And that does not mean I am Perfect.
Re: I Must Marry A Virgin! by Mattizzy(m): 1:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Nice one bro, but I can never marry someone who have been disvirgined. I'm now second hand to her. It may be okay to you but not to me. Thats the first question i will ask her on our date.. I must marry a virgin!, even devil cannot stop me... Even if it means travelling around the world
Re: I Must Marry A Virgin! by Mattizzy(m): 1:41am On Mar 06, 2017
SimplexC:
I am sorry OP but you are the reason the world sucks.
DON'T QUOTE GOD IF YOU ARE NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE enough -Do you read your Bible?
"you do no one any favour including your future spouse" - So preventing STDs, shame and HIV in the community is WHAT?
STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY WHAT IS WRONG.
And don't bring sexual crimes like rape into this.
Would you buy a Used house or phone or Car or anything if you had money to buy a new one, Just because you have a used one.
PRE-Marital sex is a SIN. - And that does not mean I am Perfect.

Thank you, even if they marry a prostitute its okay for them. For me its over my Dead Body
Re: I Must Marry A Virgin! by nursennenny(f): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2017
Mattizzy:
Nice one bro, but I can never marry someone who have been disvirgined. I'm now second hand to her. It may be okay to you but not to me. Thats the first question i will ask her on our date.. I must marry a virgin!, even devil cannot stop me... Even if it means travelling around the world
and round the world you must tour tongue
Re: I Must Marry A Virgin! by Mattizzy(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2017
nursennenny:
and round the world you must tour tongue
Its worth it dear!!!
I want that perfect match.

(1) (Reply)

The One Night Love Affair / You Exercising Doesn't Make Sense If It Is Missing This (photos) / Lagos Girl Runz Went Bad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.