Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,214 members, 7,822,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Is Jessica Really Pregnant? I'm So Sad(pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Jessica Really Pregnant? I'm So Sad(pictures) (3520 Views)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jessica Really Pregnant? I'm So Sad(pictures) by chumaZ(m): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
ruggedised:

I wee keep mentioning u, so u can see the shame u brought upon yourself. Since u decide to poke nose like a woman, u must finish what u started

u think u are doing the right because u have enough support
don't worry the juju she put for eyes go soon clear. It could have been late by then
Re: Is Jessica Really Pregnant? I'm So Sad(pictures) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
chumaZ:

u think u are doing the right because u have enough support
don't worry the juju she put for eyes go soon clear. It could have been late by then

ayam not doing the right thing, yet u went ahead to chat her up on fb without knowing I was with her, u backstabber. Well I told her to block ur silly ass
Re: Is Jessica Really Pregnant? I'm So Sad(pictures) by donmixc: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Is Jessica Really Pregnant? I'm So Sad(pictures) by chumaZ(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
ruggedised:

ayam not doing the right thing, yet u went ahead to chat her up on fb without knowing I was with her, u backstabber. Well I told her to block ur silly ass

I'm not regretting telling her all that, but just bear in mind whatever one do lives with them. nobody is against u going out with her, but u shouldn't hurt others on the process of doing that. guy u didn't try both ur comments on Facebook was uncalled for. whatever the problem was, u should have settled it amicably without involving third party. Please u guys should stop all this troll as it's now childish
Re: Is Jessica Really Pregnant? I'm So Sad(pictures) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
chumaZ:

I'm not regretting telling her all that, but just bear in mind whatever one do lives with them. nobody is against u going out with her, but u shouldn't hurt others on the process of doing that. guy u didn't try both ur comments on Facebook was uncalled for. whatever the problem was, u should have settled it amicably without involving third party. Please u guys should stop all this troll as it's now childish

Re: Is Jessica Really Pregnant? I'm So Sad(pictures) by mikejegede(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
she is trying to scam u oo..abi una nack for dream b4 una meet each other..or na for her hand the doctor write the test result..
Re: Is Jessica Really Pregnant? I'm So Sad(pictures) by chumaZ(m): 7:21am On Feb 20, 2017
shocked shocked our new fake queen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naughty Girl Unveils Bare Enigmatic Boobs On Social Media / I'm Tired Of Nigerian Girls / He Is Still A Virgin What Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.