Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. (5716 Views)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged / Did You Give Your Parent In Your First Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Some white people won't help anyone if there was nothing like publicity.

They are charitable for the world to see not because they really give a fvck.

All for the camera..and accolades

(Except for rare cases like this) Africans are surviving because of you and me.

Tired of many whites playing the good guys. To fool simpletons
What the Bleep are you even going on about.
She just saved a child from certain death and now you're saying she was just after the fame.
You should do something like that for fame.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Going by the numerous threads on how to identify runs girls on front-page, this woman should be a write-off.
Maybe a tart with a heart...

'But she ain't no tart by my judgement, she's a good woman with a working conscience who has defied stereotype. Being good goes beyond appearing holy.
Who you epp? ? ?

I'm sure the mother of that boy looks more 'responsible' than her on the surface, same with thousands of people that looked at him and passed before she came along.
Heavens continue to bless her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lennycool:

She just saved a child from certain death and now you're saying she was just after the fame.

Great you just exhibited exactly what this was done for.

Now you have the guts (stupidity) to condemn every black person you come across. And even assume I a black African will not do a thing like this and even better!
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
He is soooooo beautiful. I'm in tears cry

Thank you for this woman I'm inspired.

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lennycool:

thank you...you just told her my mind only in a calmer way...I wanted to type but I remembered myndfortyfour

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Stupedinluv:

Now you have the guts (stupidity) to condemn every black person you come across. And even assume I a black African will not do a thing like this and even better!

if you don't shut up I will insult you angry

Do you reason with your anus

Ah an

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Stupedinluv:

who you don epp since you were born apart from the boys that you cheerfully give your dirty body??

Coming here to talk trash...abeg park aside jare

Oniranu

4 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
AyamConfidence:
if you don't shut up I will insult you angry

Do you reason with your anus

Ah an
Go ahead and make a fool of yourself like others have done.

africans: wicked hypocrites evil
whites : Good and saviours

Sing on and get drums too!
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
AyamConfidence:
who you don epp since you were born apart from the boys that you cheerfully give your dirty body??

Coming here to talk trash...abeg park aside jare

Oniranu
Nice. I must commend the white media.

They know how to sell self hate.

More drumming!
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Go ahead and make a fool of yourself like others have done.

africans: wicked hypocrites evil
whites : Good and saviours

Sing on and get drums too!

I swear you no get sense...yes and this is the reason why whites are better than us....BADBELLE TOO MUCH FOR AFRICA

quote me anywhere

Where were your fellow back people when she started helping the kid..I'm sure you would have been among those who would have labelled the kid witch if you were there

One ara

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Nice. I must commend the white media.

They know how to sell self hate.

More drumming!
I don't hate Africans after all I'm an African

But for once in your damn life appreciate good and look beyond the race

I'll ask you again...WHO YOU DON EPP??

4 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I don't hate Africans after all I'm an African

But for once in your damn life appreciate good and look beyond the race

I'll ask you again...WHO YOU DON EPP??
I would not indulge you again.
You are too shallow like others to see beyond the "front" of white charitable deeds in Africa.

They are not doing it because they give a rat ass about your shallow ass. The "almighty white image" comes first.

Genuine givers don't need cameras!

Keep drumming your brains away.
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by sisisioge: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Thank you Lord...God lead her to him. Whew!
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by tollyboy5(m): 12:00am On Feb 04, 2017
Some people will come and tell her God used her that she should give her life to Christ when they saw the child and did not allow god to use them
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 04, 2017
Stupedinluv, with these your arguments you sound just like your name, stupid!

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

I am a Christian but this is promoted in some part of Nigeria. This Evangelist Helen Akpabio specifically was the one promoting the message of child witches and has led to the death of many children

Go on youtube there was a documentary on it around 2009 where sevral kids were killed in Calabar after some churches labelled them as witches
I heard of that actually. My point actually is that he said what he said out of hatred for Christians. His being an atheist made him lose his reasoning capabilities. I don't want to delve into the Helen akpabio issue. To me, a child termed to be a witch can be delivered actually. Let's pray for wisdom to see beyond our human sentiments.
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by Explorers(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44. This is Africa.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
I heard of that actually. My point actually is that he said what he said out of hatred for Christians. His being an atheist made him lose his reasoning capabilities. I don't want to delve into the Helen akpabio issue. To me, a child termed to be a witch can be delivered actually. Let's pray for wisdom to see beyond our human sentiments.

If I have my way Helen Akpabio will either be in life prison or sentenced to death the same type they gave those kids like driving a 6 inch nail into her skull like they did for one of those kids.

And to me. No child is a witch. Have you always wondered why the witches are usually weak and vulnerable people in the society? The child or poor old woman who is weak and selling in the market everything under N500.

Why are strong men like soldiers never called witches and stoned in the market? Why are rich men like Dangote never called witches and stoned? Why is Adenuga mother not a witch and stoned in the market or why is the daughter of Davido not a witch.

Why is it always poor weak people who are witches.

4 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

If I have my way Helen Akpabio will either be in life prison or sentenced to death the same type they gave those kids like driving a 6 inch nail into her skull like they did for one of those kids.

And to me. No child is a witch. Have you always wondered why the witches are usually weak and vulnerable people in the society? The child or poor old woman who is weak and selling in the market everything under N500.

Why are strong men like soldiers never called witches and stoned in the market? Why are rich men like Dangote never called witches and stoned? Why is Adenuga mother not a witch and stoned in the market or why is the daughter of Davido not a witch.

Why is it always poor weak people who are witches.

You have a point actually.
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
You have a point actually.
ofcourse he does.

I used to attend one of these crazy and popular Pentecostal churches and all they do and pray against is witch.

They would have you believe your mother is a witch, or your neighbour is against your progress.

That church is terrible. I would never step foot there again!!
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by klexycole(m): 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
I was moved to tears. embarassed

Thanks Explorers... More power to your elbow man! cool
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by Harkindeylee(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
Stupedinluv:
I would not indulge you again.
You are too shallow like others to see beyond the "front" of white charitable deeds in Africa.

They are not doing it because they give a rat ass about your shallow ass. The "almighty white image" comes first.

Genuine givers don't need cameras!

Keep drumming your brains away.

girl... I dnt normally storm on peoples mention... But trust me when i say u are pointless, you are pointless...

Is it envy, jealously that has made you wrote such a pointless and heartless comment?

Hw will you tell me white did it for cameras. oya u self go and do it for camera...

Thats a charity organization.. You know hw many pple that organization have helped?
Bcause this special/rare/unique act of hers was shown for the world to see... It's all for show right?....
Maybe you should go and start a showbiz and be helping people and u come back hia and tell me hw u will feel if u are being told u are doing it for the camera

#trash

HARKIND

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Seun mynd44 . Lalasticlala, have you seen this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Untold Stories Of Single Mothers / Why most Pregnant women don't like wearing pants (Underwears) / Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.