Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? (41087 Views)

Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest / BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest / Akwa Ibom State Stands With Tuface For February 6th Protest. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by blkmum700: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
1Rebel:
..watching from the safety of my home in the USA while staring lovingly at my USA passport. grin grin

So your passport never lost,I go send person come steal your passport.
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by MalcoImX: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
He's a politician.
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by danigbo(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Enough is Enough.
What is good for the goose is also good for the GIZARD !

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Efewestern: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
hmmmm.. I support 2Baba on this.

3 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by itsik(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
That protest should hold simple

1 Like

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by anibi9674: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
protest we want protest we ask for.

2 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by toluleke(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wat has did got to do??
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Gidi3020(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
The zoo is going down soon!
#Yes
#TubabaIDeyWithYou

2 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by nemeomire: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Yesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by autonomous22: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mean I can't wait o, I must come out to protest... As for my reasons, no need to mention dem coz dey r uncountable.... #Evritin is wrong. #Wemustprotest#

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by 0b10010011: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
1Rebel:
..watching from the safety of my home in the USA while staring lovingly at my USA passport. grin grin

When did having a blue passport become pleasure. Is it a guarantee to fulfilment?

Smh...

3 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Pray(m): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
I have even moved to Surulere today so I cud prepare for the protest. Looking for green shoe to buy now paaapa self......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by next2kings(m): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
I concur!
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by kindnyce(m): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
TEAR GAS FIESTA LOADING.... grin grin
ANYWAY FOR THOSE PROTESTING....GOODLUCK,BUT NOT EBELE'S KINDA LUCK cool

3 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by lielbree: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
#wemustprotest
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bastards

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by canalily(m): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Poll without accreditation?

1 Like

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by tintingz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
#istandwithNigeria
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
1Rebel:
While your family is right here in this mess and wallowing grin

Do not smile for too long though,You might be in Trumps list soon

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by babyfaceafrica: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
bluaero:

In my opinion, an online petition will have no effect at all. On the 1st of January 2012, subsidy was removed and fuel price was increased from N65 to N140 or thereabout. We protested and the govt was forced to reduce the price. If a protest could work then, it can work now. It is not a crime to cry out when the suffering becomes unbearable. The responsibility of the police is to ensure no breakdown of law and order on that day. Not to stop the right of citizens to associate.
the government always win at the end of the day...how much is fuel now?....you people thought you won that time abi?...sooner or latter the govt will prevail

1 Like

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by jesus500(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
Anybody who is against this is not a true nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Simple yes or no...see stories everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by AlphaStyles(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
I never chop finish na protest I go get time for

3 Likes

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by HarveySpecter1: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
bluaero:
Those against the February 6th protest click LIKE

No wonder Donald Trump won't allow you terrorists
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by trumpclinton247: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
sorry to say.this. ...i think this topic doesnt suppose to come out....we have made up our mind to say not to the bad governance by tru the agreed peaceful protest....#asking me if my mother gave birth me or if the eye produces tears....is smh no it produces chocolate .....we make a decision we stick to it...period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by AlphaStyles(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
jesus500:
Anybody who is against this is not a true nigerian
my friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by Alaminz(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
No....
the reason is that, this protest is political motivated...
is only against PMB not against Bad governance,,, reason...."why will fayose participate in a protest thats is against bad governance after he himself is part of the government..... this is democracy where power is shared among various people... if something bad occurs the blame shouldn't be only on the president but including the legislators, judiciaries, Executives, chairmans,governors, councillors.... lets keep religion and tribalism aside.... lets speak truth...... stop deceiving yourself....by the way i am not APC nor PDP member..... but this thing doesnt make sense....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by MakeADifference: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
You have time to waste polling for or against. It is only demons that won't want a better Nigeria. If you aren't in support of a protest for a better Nigeria then you are totally on your own.

YES in capital. Enough, Enough, Enough.
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by yhellow(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
I support the protest, we need to take d future in our hand. Wen d previous govt is not doing well people protest. So let join the protest
Re: Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? by ebenholer(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
IF I SHOULD HAVE MY WAY I SHOULD BE A PART OF THE PROTEST...IT IS LONG OVERDUE.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appeal Court Overturns Nullification Of Diri’s Election As Bayelsa Governor / Kwara Can Not Be Part Of The South West.- Saraki. / Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.