Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest (4077 Views)

Buhari Speech Is Unpresidential.....aljazera / Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest / Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by vengertime: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
I just saw on the protest organisers page that international media companies are to cover 2face protest.

5 Likes

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Like they covered that of Trump? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by PatriotTemidayo: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Let the whole world know, see and appreciate what our dear nation had been turned to.

10 Likes

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by tens4real(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
#istandwithtubaba

11 Likes

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by Jabioro: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Another great event is to take place... life is good oo make una sofree do am

1 Like

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by ElmaSpeed(f): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Good.
Now the police is more likely to behave.

1 Like

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by melvinjames: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Let's see how the police will kill all of us with the world watching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Like they covered that of Trump? grin grin
Ngene allow them to exercise their right na. My own wahala is the outcome of the jamboree

2 Likes

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by CoolFreeday(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
The sponsors have money, the money they stole is enough to buy a country so am not surprise.

Protest till tomorrow, if God keep us, my vote is for PMB and PMB alone

I wish you guys well. I got better things to do with my time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by anibi9674: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
let the world see d wickedness of this government.
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by hucienda: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
lol ... bad market for this propaganda APC government.

3 Likes

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
[s]
melvinjames:
Let's see how the police will kill all of us with the world watching.
[/s]

As if he would step out tomorrow grin angry

Empty chest beaters!
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
anibi9674:
let the world see d wickedness of this government.

Another pained iPOb Yoot!
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by dunkem21(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
cheesy
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
It's gonna be a pity if this protest turns out to one against just this government. It should be a protest against THE GOVERNMENT REGARDLESS OF THE PARTY INVOLVED. People should narrow their unhappiness towards that's direction and not an APC or PDP thing

1 Like

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by simplemach(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
CoolFreeday:
The sponsors have money, the money they stole is enough to buy a country so am not surprise.

The thing they used on you was actually too strong, I will continue praying for you to be set free. It is not ordinary my dear, u need serious prayers.

10 Likes

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by Brightology2(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

As if he would step out tomorrow grin angry

Empty chest beaters!

4 Likes

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by Ajibam: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
CoolFreeday:

2 Likes

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Na this protest was really kill Buhari
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by CplusJason: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
2face, indeed you're the man of the year.

2 Likes

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by anibi9674: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Another pained iPOb Yoot!
see this oluku transgendered, to you every body is ipob. For your information I'm a proud Rivers ijaw guy.

6 Likes

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by CoolFreeday(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
simplemach:

The thing they used on you was actually too strong, I will continue praying for you to be set free. It us not ordinary my dear, u need serious prayers.

Na you need prayer pass o. A man that doesn't know that its better to identify a problem and cure it need more prayer.
Hope the money got to you sha? I wish you guys well
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by CplusJason: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Ngene allow them to exercise their right na. My own wahala is the outcome of the jamboree
The son of Edwin.K Clark.

A true chameleon. cool

10 Likes

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Alright, let's go there
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by old2boy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Great! maybe the press presence will curb police violence
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by rallymento(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
CoolFreeday:

My brother, Buhari will even be dissapointed by your comment. As the guy go fear the level of zombism in you...Infact he wiil be shocked and your singular act of shared foll.y

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Sets Twitter On Fire With This Outfit ( Pictured) / Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS] / A Woman In Biafra Outfit Is Begging Nigeria Soldiers & Police To Arrest Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.