Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister (68739 Views)

"Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito / President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by delishpot: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Boxer007:

Yes darlin. Read my signature.Boo boo do you have a boyfriend?

Not gay, just curious about your desire to fight for gay rights. I wouldn't want any harm to befall gay people but at the same time, I wouldn't want my kids being exposed to gay acts and lifestyle. Not on TV, not in everyday life.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by ba7man(m): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
abouzaid:
ha ha,Google what led to the collapse of Senator ita giwa's marriage
There's another one. You're informed.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Boxer007(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
delishpot:

Not gay, just curious about your desire to fight for gay rights.

Nigeria is a backward country. We deserve Gay rights in Nigeria to make sure all men are equal

1 Like

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by crackhouse(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
....and she's even wearing chain on the leg. Changed indeed.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by kingsman66(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
OH my Gosh is that not Kampamba Mulenga, I have yash her on 4 different occasions

Kampamba Mulenga now minister of information
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by delishpot: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Boxer007:

Nigeria is a backward country. We deserve Gay rights in Nigeria to make sure all men are equal

Well, why Nigeria is a conservative country. I do not support gays doing their thing in public same way I would not want non gays doing PDA. Keep it in your bedroom and let my kids see road. No hard feelings.

kingsman66:
OH my Gosh is that not Kampamba
Mulenga, I have yash her on 4 different occasions

Kampamba
Mulenga now minister of information

Shame no Dey catch you? As a man, you suppose get some dignity and shame ESP when opening your mouth about whom you yansh. If say we Dey talk princess Diana now, I for clap for you. But to he proud that you are client number 457 ? grin grin Hahahaha, I can't take it lawd.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by sniperr007(m): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baawaa:
Africa's countries and trash,so they don't have who is more qualify for the post, except the confirmed sex worker

She has changed. Y judge her by her past.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by abdulaz: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
slawomir:
well done ma
who says there is a limit to what you can achieve!
do not despise the days of your little begining
and for those holier than thou or hypocrites criticizing her please you people should shut da fuk up.
as fars as you have a boyfriend that bangs you steadily there is no difference between you and a prostitute
some of you cherish and praise girls who go over sea to do it but will lambaste our girls doing it in africa
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
good. These as re the stories I like to hear
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Yarduni: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
No one is even complementing her good looks
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Gfish: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Which kind kontiri be this? Armed robber go soon be president
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Originalsly: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Basic123:
hmmm,Africa and inferiority complex.I know this comment wouldn't have been made if the incidence had happened in USA or UK.
How is this inferiority complex? There would be no need for this comment in USA/UK.... she would've been ripped to shreds.....as well as the person who appointed her.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Boxer007(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
delishpot:

Well, why Nigeria is a conservative country. I do not support gays doing their thing in public same way I would not want non gays doing PDA. Keep it in your bedroom and let my kids see road. No hard feelings.

Darlin, Nigeria will remain backwards as log as people like you exist. What gives you the right to tell am adult who he sleeps with? If men and women free to kiss in public, why must man and man seek your permission. You don't like what y'all see, CLOSE YOUR EYES. preach!
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by CloudResident(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
djlawex02:
Congratulation On Your Well Deserve Promotion. You're Now An Executive Prostitute.
So true! The origin of that leg chain you are wearing had it that "although am married but am still available to other men" grin
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gigitty gigitty alright

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Your now will surely show up in your future, use it well
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by delishpot: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
Boxer007:

Darlin, Nigeria will remain backwards as log as people like you exist. What gives you the right to tell am adult who he sleeps with? If men and women free to kiss in public, why must man and man seek your permission. You don't like what y'all see, CLOSE YOUR EYES. preach!

I don't give afuck who you sleep with. Just keep it away from my kids das all. Men and women should not even kiss in front of my kids unless they are legally married so I can at least explain it to my kids why they have the right to kiss in public. But gays, Nope. Don't do it. Don't even be a teacher for my underage kids if you would speak about gayism been okay to my underage kids.
I cant look away, I will never say or agree that gays be thrown in prison or killed, but I woukd say #NO with all my might to gays practicing public display of affection. Das all. No hard feelings. There are lots of things society doesn't embrace if people should start fighting for rights to do it openly and are granted, where would our society be in 10 years time? Do you know tha pedophiles are fighting for a right to make their acts legal? so it isnt a crime if they seduce and sleep with underage kids? I am sure they would tell me the same thing you are telling me if I mention that I do not want my kids exposed to their kind. They would call me backward and all that.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by kokomilala(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Please,cut her some slack! Why is self-righteousness so pervasive in the hearts of men?Rahab in the Bible was a prostitute,and interestingly,Jesus came from her line.So?
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by bizhop01: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
BUT PUSSSY CAN NEVER CHANGE
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Boxer007(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
delishpot:

I don't give afuck who you sleep with. Just keep it away from my kids das all. Men and women should not even kiss in front of my kids unless they are legally married so I can at least explain it to my kids why they have the right to kiss in public. But gays, Nope. Don't do it. Don't even be a teacher for my underage kids if you would speak about gayism been okay to my underage kids.
I cant look away, I will never say or agree that gays be thrown in prison or killed, but I woukd say #NO with all my might to gays practicing public display of affection. Das all. No hard feelings. There are lots of things society doesn't embrace if people should start fighting for rights to do it openly and are granted, where would our society be in 10 years time? Do you know tha pedophiles are fighting for a right to make their acts legal? so it isnt a crime if they seduce and sleep with underage kids? I am sure they would tell me the same thing you are telling me if I mention that I do not want my kids exposed to their kind. They would call me backward and all that.

Shame on your and shame on that stupid homophobic Nigeria. Is it by force to love women? Do you realize what you are missing by not being Gay? I pray you have the conference one day to put a dik in your mouth (best feelin ever ). Nigerians like you make me sick. You need a man in your life
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Boxer007(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
delishpot:

What a man can do, gay men do it better ( think about that)
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by delishpot: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Boxer007:

What a man can do, gay men do it better ( think about that)

Maybe. I am not arguing about the capabilities of gay men or women. Besides, being gay doesn't mean ones sexual prowess is suddenly better. Everyone has their weakness gays, straight what ever you want to identify yourself with. I will go now and think like you have suggested grin cool Thank you for the dialogue.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by NemzySeries(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baawaa:
Africa's countries and trash,so they don't have who is more qualify for the post, except the confirmed sex worker
sex worker ne b human being? baba sex worker consumer
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by KardinalZik(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Aren't there responsible people in that country?

How comes 1st CLASS OLOSHO is their Minister of Information?
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by akfeas(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Once a dog is always a dog.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by delishpot: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Boxer007:

Shame on your and shame on that stupid homophobic Nigeria. Is it by force to love women? Do you realize what you are missing by not being Gay? I pray you have the conference one day to put a dik in your mouth (best feelin ever ). Nigerians like you make me sick. You need a man in your life
You silly silly gay man. Where did I say you must love women. Please point it out. Then I would look into your other rant grin grin grin
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Boxer007(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
delishpot:

Maybe. I am not arguing about the capabilities of gay men or women. Besides, being gay doesn't mean ones sexual prowess is suddenly better. Everyone has their weakness gays, straight what ever you want to identify yourself with. I will go now and think like you have suggested grin cool Thank you for the dialogue.

You a homophobic hypocrite. Do you realize most of our so called married politicians are gays? Babangida, abacus. Obasanjo, ojukwu and so on? Do you realize the freedom and courage it takes for a man to suck diks? Put a dik in your mouth someday and you will be happier
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Boxer007(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
delishpot:

You silly silly gay man. Where did I say you must love women. Please point it out. Then I would look into your other rant grin grin grin

Would you sick a dik for 50,00 Naira? I bet you would. At least you getting paid
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by delishpot: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Boxer007:

You a homophobic hypocrite. Do you realize most of our so called married politicians are gays? Babangida, abacus. Obasanjo, ojukwu and so on? Do you realize the freedom and courage it takes for a man to suck diks? Put a dik in your mouth someday and you will be happier

Who gives afuck what they are. They do not flaunt it to my face. Long before now, gays have existed, you wouldn't be the first neither would you be the last. Just do it like those your role models if you insist on being gay. They kept it away from our eyes and that is what you should do. Keep your gayness to yourself. Hahaha, maybe you should also try to love a woman and marry her and have sex with her and you would be happier? Two can play that game you know. Silly silly gay man grin grin grin I deff would not want you to go to jail or be thrown down a cliff or mountain.... your humour is worth saying no to the law passed against your kind.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by delishpot: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Boxer007:

Would you sick a dik for 50,00 Naira? I bet you would. At least you getting paid

Hahahaha, so you are a gay w.hore too? grin grin grin aww you so funny silly silly gay man. Tell me, how much is the most you have been paid to do same? Lets be honest now silly gay man grin
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Frydae: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
REPENTED WITH THAT CHAIN ON YOUR RIGHT ANKLE?..........I DONT THINK SO
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Boxer007(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
delishpot:

Who gives afuck what they are. They do not flaunt it to my face. Long before now, gays have existed, you wouldn't be the first neither would you be the last. Just do it like those your role models if you insist on being gay. They kept it away from our eyes and that is what you should do. Keep your gayness to yourself. Hahaha, maybe you should also try to love a woman and marry her and have sex with her and you would be happier? Two can play that game you know. Silly silly gay man grin grin grin I deff would not want you to go to jail or be thrown down a cliff or mountain.... your humour is worth saying no to the law passed against your kind.

I bet you will eat a dik for 50,000 Naira. You hAve two days to think about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) / Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.