Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister (68781 Views)

"Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito / President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by goldedprince: 4:30am On Feb 04, 2017
who say olosho no be work? grin
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Smooyis(m): 5:16am On Feb 04, 2017
We all have our past too. I stand with the minister her excellency. God does not judge us on the basis of our past especially when we have moved on, Satan does. shocked shocked
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Taiwo20(m): 5:20am On Feb 04, 2017
Idi-d'owo

1 Like

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by sulakishop(m): 5:45am On Feb 04, 2017
All I see in her is a role model
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by mccoy47(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Many runs girls have become ministers and senators in Nigeria but undercover
Senator Ekwunife grin

1 Like

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Trendirabingi: 7:13am On Feb 04, 2017
DanXplore:
Its like Africa is really cursed oh
tufiakwa, do u lots ever have an iota or sense of decorum in u? Or do ur entire being need fumigation? Must u talk like dat? Is ur mindset dat dark and quick to spewing garbage..? Looking closely u could be african...tufiakwa... U appear like the one cursed here....my friend, choose ur words with brain not ur anus... Tink wide b4 u spew, n quit talking like unbridled children. Dats not away of addressing stories u here.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 04, 2017
Trendirabingi:
tufiakwa, do u lots ever have an iota or sense of decorum in u? Or do ur entire being need fumigation? Must u talk like dat? Is ur mindset dat dark and quick to spewing garbage..? Looking closely u could be african...tufiakwa... U appear like the one cursed here....my friend, choose ur words with brain not ur anus... Tink wide b4 u spew, n quit talking like unbridled children. Dats not away of addressing things u don't know

you could easily pass your point constructively without the unnecessary tantrum.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by ndusam17(m): 7:31am On Feb 04, 2017
Is that so?! Well she's got the pass look for a LovePeddler!
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Trendirabingi: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2017
DanXplore:

you could easily pass your point constructively without the unnecessary tantrum.
if the tantrums could help u learn. Most of u learn only from the taste of ur own medicine, as u bearly take remorse for the words u spew. How do u salvage ur continent? With those words? . Smh. For most of u . I Guess u expect the chinese to say thesame,...na wa 4 most of una. Smh
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2017
veekid:

the ashawo thingy is in your blood; ashawo jati jati
once an olosho, always an alosho
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2017
CriticMaestro:
and someone will be yelling that only nigerian politicians are smart..heheheh see this presido wey kari eim side chick come kloser
grin
CriticMaestro:
and someone will be yelling that only nigerian politicians are smart..heheheh see this presido wey kari eim side chick come kloser
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Culin(f): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2017
I don't care if you did all the men in the world. Just be a smart girl and make a difference.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by london4luv: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2017
She's so beautiful.. hope you will use this one life time chance very well.. May GOD help you ok
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
is there a site we can get her s3x tape
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by flyforall: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2017
OFFICIAL OKPO...THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by puhleeze(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
And Everyone just believed the story....SMH... this is why we (Africans) are so backward... Why don't you people make your own independent investigation and read about the lady, instead of buying into nonsensical news... Most of you cant boast of half her qualification

And by the way, she is a Mother of 3, all ya unrepentant bigots
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by grandstar(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
mvem:
...thats religious but in a political position like this she shouldnt be there....it will be too controversial, this alone can disqualify anybody running for an office in the western world.it is not just right...we should not mix religion with social matters, wether God forgives her or not thats her personal/religious problem.But as a public figure her records shouldnt be carrying that stain...its unacceptable

True talk
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Horus(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
I wonder if we can see a copy of her CV grin
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by jeff1607(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
veekid:

the ashawo thingy is in your blood; ashawo jati jati

it can't be in her blood since she wasn't born with the trait of prostitution, she rather adopted a deformative behaviour to satisfy her own needs.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Boxer007(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
mvem:
...lets remain backward as far as gay issue is concerned....russia a well civilized society has zero tolerance for gays and thankGod the republicans in America frown against it and a republican is now the president....how dare u support same-sex.....our world don spoil if na few years ago u cant say this sh*t anywhere in the world....thanks to so called liberalism and civilization....

Boo boo I like you. I will teach you how to suck a dik.
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by mvem(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
Boxer007:

Boo boo I like you. I will teach you how to suck a dik.
...seems you are a pro...thanks for ur gratitude, you can do that to another willing person.....F*G
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Boxer007(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
mvem:
...seems you are a pro...thanks for ur gratitude, you can do that to another willing person.....F*G

Can I miss you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? / Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) / David Andahl Who Died Of COVID-19 Wins Election In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.