Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed (37644 Views)

Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says / Okonjo-Iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save / "Give Me One Thing That I Have Said Which Is Not True.“ Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by sapele914(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
ozimec:

And you think pmb and his crews are saints? This is why the country can never move forward. Anyway, you better join us on Monday #istandwith2Baba#istandwithnigeria. As for Oga lie Mohammed, it's btw him and God. Gal. 6v7 will address his matter.
Who ever said they were saints?I want to believe only in your faint imagination,don't forget to carry your gas mask for the rally, I heard the Nigeria Police Force has imported new tear gas from Israel. grin
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by drealj: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baba,everytin u said
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by AntiWailer: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Weh done Sir.

But u said Jonathan went with 100 private jets to a country.

That should be a lie na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Unimaginable123: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lie Mohd, u should rather tell us one thing u say that is true

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by sapele914(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
dunkem21:

See one here cheesy Somebody that said that scarcity of tomatoes is caused by Boko Haram shocked

https://www.naij.com/847683-lying-liar-nigerians-attack-lai-mohammed.html

..yet another one grin

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/182880-lai-mohammed-lies-about-transition-nearly-caused-crisis-in-nigeria-pdp.html

Think Man use your brain,the mind is a terrible thing to waste. After 4 pages still not one evidence?conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by kayzat: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
OLADD:

Do you have problem understanding simple English? Was being at a meeting the same as being on entourage with GEJ to Chad?

How are you sure he was not part of the entourage ? he was one of the very few that stayed with GEJ throughout that meeting and you want us to believe he gatecrashed such a sensitive meeting .

And what's the insult all about calm down joor
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by erico2k2(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
They wont answer you! They are not called IPOB miscreants for fun..

Just take a look at their corrupt hero.
Just to let you and the 30 people who liked waht you said STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION go and read teh meaning of corruption,Stop Embarrassing yourselves.When a PHD Holder speak you have to listen, unless you have akara brain.Look up the meaning of stealing co
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by sapele914(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
erico2k2:

Just to let you and the 30 people who liked waht you said STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION go and read teh meaning of corruption,Stop Embarrassing yourselves.When a PHD Holder speak you have to listen, unless you have akara brain.Look up the meaning of stealing co
Mumu, phd holder in botany (study of plants) or is it zoology( study of animals)?. No wonder gej went to the University of Ibadan I hear they have one of the biggest zoos in West Africa?Ignorant goat-head your medulla is chained in a cage in a zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Okesilas15: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
The only person who can lie more than LM ,is LM himself.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Rekeb: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
I still haven't seen any concrete answer to Lai Muhammad's question. Can you haters please list what he said that isn't true?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by LecciGucci: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
sapele914:
It's like saying jona na em dock your mama born you,how absurd those that sound?no be only best president mr stealing of public funds is not corruption. I blame your parents for sending you to a quack primary and secondary school because it is quite obvious your have no iota of elementary Nigerian political history.

Firstly.
If only ur dumb brain is active... u would hav read and comprehend very well.

Secondly.
I dnt chat with low lives who dnt value their parents Let alone other people parents.
I discuss with responsible people alone.

PARENTAL TRAINING HAS FAILED U.. im sorry for everythin u are lacking cool

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Rekeb: 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
slawali:

Does ekiti has airport?
Bad english

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by sapele914(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
AntiWailer:
Weh done Sir.

But u said Jonathan went with 100 private jets to a country.

That should be a lie na.
1 word. MUMU. Digital illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by sapele914(m): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rekeb:
I still haven't seen any concrete answer to Lai Muhammad's question. Can you haters please list what he said that isn't true?
Almost 5 pages we still dey wait?
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by LarryHub(m): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
okay
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by nothernstar: 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
It's should be " tell me one thing I said tha is not lie
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by sapele914(m): 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
LecciGucci:

Firstly.
If only ur dumb brain is active... u would hav read and comprehend very well.

Secondly.
I dnt chat with low lives who dnt value their parents Let alone other people parents.
I discuss with responsible people alone.

PARENTAL TRAINING HAS FAILED U..im sorry for everythin lacking cool

Mr Shabba Ranks said he is a bedroom bully,what does that mean?
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by LarryHub(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
kwontinu

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by roeb1987(m): 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
if u said u don't want to comment 'LAI' will just come with his attitude, ability, abinibi and where he was appointed as minister! 'LIE'. mind ur commen bro Lai, all u said were lies.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by SantaDomino(m): 12:05am On Feb 04, 2017
grin

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by timecapsule: 12:23am On Feb 04, 2017
OGA! Believe it or leave it, your name is the definition of your statues.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 04, 2017
where is @sarrki oooooooooooooooooo.........................................come and defend lie mohamed
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Dare2Try(m): 2:00am On Feb 04, 2017
slurryeye:
grin

Mr. Lie cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Guy this ur idi Amin meme funny o grin but why oga Lai the lier dey disgrace himself like this? Even Satan don surrender for Lai matter coz Lai ti take over with lies
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by ojtech8291: 2:12am On Feb 04, 2017
this Man again? May be na your house the change happen.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Ernesca(m): 3:30am On Feb 04, 2017
I guess lying is his inheritance... Abi his talent.. His lies is alwz on the news, his lies de cause brain damage, because normal person can't comprehend it. Once he opens his mouth to say somrthing, even if he meant to speak the truth, lies like flies will flow.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by opribo(m): 4:09am On Feb 04, 2017
His name is Lai so he is lie personified.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by suremossty(m): 4:38am On Feb 04, 2017
Gfish:
God why them no ask me this kind easy question when i was taking waec 3 times angry. The difficult question Lai should have asked is tell me one time i told the truth.
Funny dude... guys are not smiling
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by nell4: 5:26am On Feb 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
They wont answer you! They are not called IPOB miscreants for fun..

Just take a look at their corrupt hero.
abeg shift joor. you are losing it day by day

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Adebayo06(m): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Another lie.

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Ayed44: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2017
Rekeb:
Nigeria much better than it was two years ago under Jonathan. Nigerians now live better, comfortable lives. - Lai Mohammed.

http://dailyglobewatch.com/index.php?url=2017%2F02%2Fnigeria-much-better-than-it-was-2-years-ago-under-jonathan-nigerians.html#.WJNt77WsStA.facebook
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by ndusam17(m): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2017
Guess you didn't tell everyone how much of a liar you are!
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2017
sapele914:
Think Man use your brain,the mind is a terrible thing to waste. After 4 pages still not one evidence?conspiracy theorist.

LOL grin ..after 3 evidences

OK, show me one truth he has said undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reason President Jonathan Visited Maiduguri / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix / N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.