Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed (37639 Views)

Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says / Okonjo-Iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save / "Give Me One Thing That I Have Said Which Is Not True.“ Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Eggheader101: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
modik:

Hahahaha

If the Boldened is true, then Nigerians should apologize to the hero of Nigeria's democracy

I guess you know the only living legend who fits into that description.

When a knife remids you that it is one, then check well, it is not and has never been one.

If you have to put me to task in reminding you when you have ever lied for once, then check well if you have ever told a single truth.
knock-out punch.guy you go school.all this afonja brains sef
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by obailala(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
modik:

Hahahaha

If the Boldened is true, then Nigerians should apologize to the hero of Nigeria's democracy

I guess you know the only living legend who fits into that description.

When a knife remids you that it is one, then check well, it is not and has never been one.

If you have to put me to task in reminding you when you have ever lied for once, then check well if you have ever told a single truth.
The only reason you have been given the task to remind him is because you and your ilk have been dancing naked around town for ages singing about how he lies. Now he has dignified you with a response by asking you to point out examples of these lies which you and your generation have been singing about, but you are yet to redeem your dignity by providing an answer.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by modik(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
obailala:
The only reason you have been given the task to remind him is because you and your ilk have been dancing naked around town for ages singing about how he lies. Now he has dignified you with a response by asking you to point out examples of these lies which you and your generation have been singing about, but you are yet to redeem your dignity by providing an answer.

Suffice it to say that a clear conscience fears no accusations. It is only in Nigeria that we have smokes without fire?? Which defies natural laws and principles.

Be that as it may, I know that Nigerians are so deranged by the impact of this untold recession that they no longer know the difference between the truth and lies.

You know as well as I do that you can only tell the blind man, like Nigerians, that there is no oil in the soup, however you cannot tell same blind man that there is no salt in the soup cos his taste bud knows better

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by obailala(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
modik:

Suffice it to say that a clear conscience fears no accusations. It is only in Nigeria that we have smokes without fire?? Which defies natural laws and principles.

Be that as it may, I know that Nigerians are so deranged by the impact of this untold recession that they no longer know the difference between the truth and lies.

You know as well as I do that you can only tell the blind man, like Nigerians, that there is no oil in the soup, however you cannot tell same blind man that there is no salt in the soup cos his taste board knows better

I rest my case.

You have still not answered Mr Lai and you want to rest your case?... Isn't that obvious that you have no case?.. This is preposterous!

You spend the better part of the last 2-3 years accusing someone of being a prolific pathological liar, the person finally decides to respond to this accusation and your only response is "a clear conscience fears no accusations"? undecided
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by modik(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
obailala:
You have still not answered Mr Lai and you want to rest your case?... Isn't that obvious that you have no case?.. This is preposterous!

You spend the better part of the last 2-3 years accusing someone of being a prolific pathological liar, the person finally decides to respond to this accusation and your only response is "a clear conscience fears no accusations"? undecided

Vox populi, Vox Dei
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by ozimec(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
sapele914:
Who ever said they were saints?I want to believe only in your faint imagination,don't forget to carry your gas mask for the rally, I heard the Nigeria Police Force has imported new tear gas from Israel. grin

Lol. Is that your fear? Don't worry there will be no tear gas okay. Meanwhile, see this;

The Lagos state police commissioner, Fatai Owoseni, has agreed to provide security for the February 6th protest that is slated to hold at the National Stadium, Lagos. After a meeting with the organizers of the rally, the Commissioner who spoke to newsmen said

“We had a meeting with the protesters and we explained to them why we advised against the protest. A pro-government group wants to protest that same day and we don’t want a situation where there would be friction.

We also don’t want hooligans to hijack the process and injure the protesters. After explaining to them, they said they will go back and discuss with others. They said if they decide to go ahead, they won’t demonstrate but would assemble at a point and read their demands.

That notwithstanding, we have resolved to provide security for them. It is our responsibility and we won’t shy away from it. We will ensure trouble makers do not hijack the process.”

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/02/lagos-police-rescinds-ban-decision-to.html

So, no cause for alarm. Expecting you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late / Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) / Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.