Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed (37637 Views)

Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says / Okonjo-Iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save / "Give Me One Thing That I Have Said Which Is Not True.“ Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by sekem: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2017
Chai!

Nigeria is doomed!!!

I fear for our future!!!

So if this were to be an exam, this is how most of our learned but wasted ladies and gentlemen will answer this question?

Kai!

We don entar am o be dat o!

Six pages and counting so far but yet no one has satisfactorily provided a cogent response?

Hmm... the wasted fools would rather be going about brandishing lies without any supporting facts.

To God, I was expecting to see a thread like: Top 100 Lies by Lai Mohammed by now but what do we have?

Stupid and wasted youths all over the place arguing back and forth with their obviously wasted brains!!! undecided

These are the type of youths that if you tell them that Kano is the capital of Italy, they will swallow it hook, line and sinker simply because they are incapable of thinking and reasoning.

Wasted generation of youths!!! sad
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2017
Rekeb:
I still haven't seen any concrete answer to Lai Muhammad's question. Can you haters please list what he said that isn't true?

Check my comment on the first page and stop masking the truth.

You can pick any of his lies there.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2017
sekem:
Chai!

Nigeria is doomed!!!

I fear for our future!!!

So if this were to be an exam, this is how most of our learned but wasted ladies and gentlemen will answer this question?

Kai!

Six pages and counting so far but yet no one has satisfactorily provided a cogent response?

Hmm... the wasted fools would rather be going about brandishing lies without any supporting facts.

To God, I was expecting to see a thread like: Top 100 Lies by Lai Mohammed by now but what do we have?

Stupid and wasted youths all over the place arguing back and forth with their obviously wasted brains!!! undecided

These are the type of youths that if you tell them that Kano is the capital of Italy, they will swallow it hook, line and sinker simply because they are incapable of thinking and reasoning.

LOL grin

Check my comment to see a lie he peddled ..

cheesy
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by oyetunder(m): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2017
sapele914:
No be only pick stone from beans why not rice, tell us only one lie he said before you try to shift the topic, follow follow or have you forgotten Marilyn Ogar under Jonathan?no be only let your own conscience be the judge. Hypocrites.
Well, my submission is too deep for you to understand. I wrote deeply for those with good education to decode. I'm not worried that a spare parts seller like you missed the points therein.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by modik(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2017
obailala:
Hahahaha... but the funny thing about this is that not a single soul on this thread so far has answered his question, not a single person has been able to provide a typical 'Lie' which really was a Lie.

Vote for APC, we will give you positive change >>>>>Lie
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Clemsworld(m): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2017
[ab][/ab]
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Awoo88: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
They wont answer you! They are not called IPOB miscreants for fun..

Just take a look at their corrupt hero.
The charge sheet for someone facing corruption allegations is different from the charge sheet for someone facing allegations for stealing. The penalty is also different. So grow some brain and learn
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by lordyugo: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

for the fact u referred to every critic as an IPOB irrespective of tribe and region shows the movement is waxing strong and u r a simpleton

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Clemsworld(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2017
Oga Lie Mohammed let me remind u some

1. Your travel loan of 13.2 million naira in may 2016

Alhaji Lai Mohammed misinformed the nation in one of his numerous bogus public rebuttals that it was normal in Government for a Chief Executive to take such ‘loans’ from parastatals under his charge as if they were banks or money lenders. 

He also sought to drag in the name of Mr. President by emphasizing that his China trip received Presidential endorsement and that, apart from the tourism conference in China,

he was additionally going to explore the Chinese market and negotiate with manufacturers of ‘set top boxes’ required for Nigeria’s Digital Switchover as if those were the issues at stake.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by pcei: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2017
FriendChoice:
I Stand With Lai Muhammad.
ur choice. All of u are d same
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2017
this lai sef
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Clemsworld(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2017
Change is finally here. "The new petrol price will create 600,000 jobs in one week" - Lai Mohammed
10:45 AM - 13 May 2016

The Federal Government is now reviewing reports/proposals on how to create 600,000 temporary jobs from Tomato Ebola #Kudos2PMB
3:18 AM - 25 May 2016
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2017
Who said naira will exchanged directly with yuan?just asking
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by medpren: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2017
sekem:
Chai!

Nigeria is doomed!!!

I fear for our future!!!

Kai!

Lie mohammed is that you?

Do you really need anybody to start chronicling your blatant lies, when even this statement itself is a lie on its own.
Where are the Belarussian snipers you claimed GEJ was training?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by vatiqan(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2017
sarrki:
Alhaji you just played into the hands of wailers

Forgetting they are nursing the fall of MMM

Have you seen why I told you that I do whatever I wish to do with concience? Personally, till date, I dnt know how mmm, is being done/played. Now, this stupid man is saying something and you an idiet, is linking it to mmm; are you hamna, at all? Are all your 5 sence' organs functioning? Do you have concience? Indeed, you are an slowpoke! I have one around my neighbourhood and he goes around with a phone; I do see you, in the young man.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by ayindejimmy(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2017
vengertime:
This kind of question coming from liar Mohammed makes me weak. I don't even know where to start abusing him this night.

Pls, start from the beginning. The man has thrown a challenge... Are you going to accept it or abuse him?
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by vatiqan(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Ipob correspondence. You will die ontop ipob, matter! You are hiding under a female status just like your fathers would hide under tour mothers' wrapper, when faced with issues.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by ayindejimmy(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2017
medpren:

Lie mohammed is that you?

Do you really need anybody to start chronicling your blatant lies, when even this statement itself is a lie on its own.
Where are the Belarussian snipers you claimed GEJ was training?

Don't u know who said Gej was training snipers?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/151337-obasanjo-accuses-jonathan-training-arming-killer-squad-2015-elections.html

Moreover, Gej eventually went to beg that person.

If that's the best you can offer, then you've failed this test.

Facts and records don't lie.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by ayindejimmy(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2017
Majestee:
Who said naira will exchanged directly with yuan?just asking

If he truly said this, pls, provide links.

We want verifiable facts here not propaganda
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by ayindejimmy(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2017
dunkem21:

See one here cheesy Somebody that said that scarcity of tomatoes is caused by Boko Haram shocked

https://www.naij.com/847683-lying-liar-nigerians-attack-lai-mohammed.html

..yet another one grin

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/182880-lai-mohammed-lies-about-transition-nearly-caused-crisis-in-nigeria-pdp.html

These ain't lies.

When Boko Haram took territories of farmers, how do you want them to farm? The BH carnage partly contributed to food scarcity in the north.
Just imagine, if onions does not come from the north for a month, the price will go up.

Lia Mohammed might have said it as a propaganda, but it's the truth

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/world/africa/niger-nigeria-boko-haram-food-crisis.html

Then the one of Nairaland, you yourself said he quoted Nairaland. So what's the lie in that.
If someone lied and I quoted him in error, can the comment be credited to me?

I've search the net and I really can see where he actually lied without misquoting someone.

Maybe you can help.

Or maybe calling him a lier IS a propaganda too
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2017
ayindejimmy:

These ain't lies.

When Boko Haram took territories of farmers, how do you want them to farm? The BH carnage partly contributed to food scarcity in the north.
Just imagine, if onions does not come from the north for a month, the price will go up.

Lia Mohammed might have said it as a propaganda, but it's the truth

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/world/africa/niger-nigeria-boko-haram-food-crisis.html

Then the one of Nairaland, you yourself said he quoted Nairaland. So what's the lie in that.
If someone lied and I quoted him in error, can the comment be credited to me?

I've search the net and I really can see where he actually lied without misquoting someone.

Maybe you can help.

Or maybe calling him a lier IS a propaganda too

Maybe propagandist is a better name.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by obailala(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2017
modik:

Vote for APC, we will give you positive change >>>>>Lie

Is that your only example of the lie you could cone up with after 2 days?
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by emmaitive(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Eggheader101: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2017
obailala:
dispute him and stop talking trash.igbo wanna be

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by obailala(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2017
Eggheader101:
dispute him and stop talking trash.igbo wanna be
Dispute what?... wetin concern igbo for inside this matter sef?
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by modik(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2017
obailala:

If only APC delivered their failed promises after 2 years, there wouldn't have been #IStandWith2Baba.

2 days is inconsequential with respect to 2 years.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by obailala(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2017
modik:

If only APC delivered their failed promises after 2 years, there wouldn't have been #IStandWith2Baba.

2 days is inconsequential with respect to 2 years.

In that case, kindly tell me one single politician in Nigeria (or even globally) who isnt a liar?... If all politicians are liars, then isnt it obvious you single out this guy simply for jokes because of his name?..

Theres a difference between failing to keep a promise and outright lying. Its shameful that you (and a multitude of others) dont know the difference.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by obailala(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2017
Eggheader101:
yorrobastcardtt.fvck off my mention and go to the romance section and play with ur fellow kids there.
Out of the blue, you jump on my mentions, throw insults at me randomly and then ask me to fvck off your mentions... I guess that is the definition of adulthood or maturity in the home where you were raised?

Gaa nuo ogwu gi.. isi adighi gi mma.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Gkemz: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
All including this one
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by modik(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
obailala:
In that case, kindly tell me one single politician in Nigeria (or even globally) who isnt a liar?... If all politicians are liars, then isnt it obvious you single out this guy simply for jokes because of his name?..

Theres a difference between failing to keep a promise and outright lying. Its shameful that you (and a multitude of others) dont know the difference.

Hahahaha

If the Boldened is true, then Nigerians should apologize to the hero of Nigeria's democracy

I guess you know the only living legend who fits into that description.

When a knife reminds you that it is one, then check well, it is not and has never been one.

If you have to put me to task in reminding you when you have ever lied for once, then check well if you have ever told a single truth.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Eggheader101: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
obailala:
Out of the blue, you jump on my mentions, throw insults at me randomly and then ask me to fvck off your mentions... I guess that is the definition of adulthood or maturity in the home where you were raised?

Gaa nuo ogwu gi.. isi adighi gi mma.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers / Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.