Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,530 members, 7,830,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You (7593 Views)

Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:17am On Feb 04, 2017
This is mine[color=#000000

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by thehedge(f): 12:31am On Feb 04, 2017
so this is urrr best?
mr seun pls take note of this moniker and move it to children section.
cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 04, 2017
thehedge:
so this is urrr best?

cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by solexybadoo: 1:14am On Feb 04, 2017
The baddest millionaire... Girls feel free to pm tha boss .....want to put a smile on someone's face

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by dacblogger: 1:24am On Feb 04, 2017
@the person above me,put a smile on your own face first...i wnt quote you let it not be that i like you according 2 the o.p grin

6 Likes

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by SmartyPants(m): 2:02am On Feb 04, 2017
solexybadoo:
The baddest millionaire... Girls feel free to pm tha boss .....want to put a smile on someone's face

grin Young man those shoes are at least 4 sizes too big

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by TroubleDude: 2:02am On Feb 04, 2017
d person above d person above .... ur shirt says it all... super dry

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by ikp120(m): 5:28am On Feb 04, 2017
dacblogger:
@the person above me,put a smile on your own face first...i wnt quote you let it not be that i like you according 2 the o.p grin

wink wink
Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by Havry(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2017
Mine

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by feyiflutist(f): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2017
oh lawd.....
Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by Brown14: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2017
Mine

10 Likes

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by Daviestunech(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2017
Brown14:
Mine
cheesy cheesy
Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
solexybadoo:
dey don't remove price tag from socks in dat ur village?

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2017
thehedge:
so this is urrr best?

cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 04, 2017
solexybadoo:

So you a millionaire ok
We go soon find out grin

You sure you dont want to retract your statement ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by makydebbie(f): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2017
Lol that guy calling himself millionaire, I can see your hungry packs from here.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol that guy calling himself millionaire, I can see your hungry packs from here.

This made me laugh smiley
Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by makydebbie(f): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Bumbae1:

This made me laugh smiley

I'm glad it did smiley

Op my pic anyways. Guys don't send me pms bikogrin

6 Likes

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2017
Nice combination

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2017
The way peeps seek 4 attention these days ehn,makes me wonder if it puts food on their table.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by WaterDrunkard: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2017
Lol at the baddest millionaire grin
Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by luminouz(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2017
Mine! tongue

1 Share

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm glad it did smiley
Op my pic anyways. Guys don't send me pms bikogrin

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Mine

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by TrapHedges(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2017
Mine cool
Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2017
luminouz:
Mine! tongue
Lol y u dey lie like this grin
Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2017
okay cute me grin

1 Like

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by seunny4lif(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin
TroubleDude:
d person above d person above .... ur shirt says it all... super dry

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by seunny4lif(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin
Your eyes like Vampire grin grin grin grin
Nice height
paulinoace0:
Nice combination

1 Like

Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by jamislaw(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2017
I don laugh tire............The baddest millionaire that shoe na your dad own? Kids have finally hijack Nairaland.
Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2017
SmartyPants:

grin Young man those shoes are at least 4 sizes too big
Nah so millionaires they roll oversize shoe
3 quater jeans and fake super dry jumper grin and that bling bling nah gold PLATED
Re: Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You by seunny4lif(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin grin
Nice dp grin grin grin
Who saw what I saw grin
Bumbae1:

Lol y u dey lie like this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. / Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) / I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.