Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story (1638 Views)

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? / Rent A Bae! Man Advertises Himself To Be Rented By Women; Shares His Price List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by carlitob: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2017
A Hluhluwe man has said he will not be able to forgive the three women who raped him. A video of the incident appeared on social media and has since gone viral. The man, whose name is known to the Daily News, said he was at home when a woman whom he knows called him over, saying she needed help with an electrical problem at her home.
“I went into her house and when I got there, I saw another girl in the room. I did not pay any attention to her. Then another girl who was hiding behind the door closed it, that’s when I realised that something was wrong.”

http://www.carlybrigs.ga/2017/02/man-from-south-africa-who-was-raped-by.html
Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by loiusdthird(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2017
oga i would have loved to be in your shoes foursome ti take over ;Doga i would have loved to be in your shoes foursome ti take over
Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by Fuqman(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2017
loiusdthird:
oga i would have loved to be in your shoes foursome ti take over ;Doga i would have loved to be in your shoes foursome ti take over
You must be sex starved?. . You're one of the reasons men rape are shun in the society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2017
grin

I dunno ...but sounds pretty hot!

Maybe these gayls are worwor sha and got a smelly pipi...so now he's wailing that he was raped..
Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by Lastking147(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I dunno ...but sounds pretty hot!

Maybe these gayls are worwor sha and got a smelly pipi...so now he's wailing that he was raped..
I swear I don dey laugh since grin
Smelly kwa grin
Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2017
Lastking147:

I swear I don dey laugh since grin
Smelly kwa grin

grin

Hahahahha... Any man wud celebrate and even popped a champagne if only these girls are clean while raping him.. But any man will cry his soul out if he was forced to eat a rotten nunu cheesy
Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by Lastking147(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahahha... Any man wud celebrate and even popped a champagne if only these girls are clean while raping him.. But any man will cry his soul out if he was forced to eat a rotten nunu cheesy
Lool no be lie...
I dey wait make some random fresh chicks con rape me too buh ion want no smelly nunu grin
Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2017
What kind of nonsense is that now? angry

Only you! Four women? Men don finish for SA?

I need to visit South Africa. There seems to be a shortage of men over there and I need to know why.

1 Like

Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by dacuteguy(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

assume you were the one raped by a group of hot guys or even one, willu be silent nd pop champange or report to the authorities?

1 Like

Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2017
dacuteguy:
assume you were the one raped by a group of hot guys or even one, willu be silent nd pop champange or report to the authorities?

wink

Who doesn't want some hot guys? Oohh plz send them in... grin
Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by dacuteguy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

wink

seriously? i will take that as a joke

2 Likes

Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

wink

hmmm do u want that point be be peprish,,!!!?
Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Martin124:
hmmm do u want that point be be peprish,,!!!?

What peprish? shocked
Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

how did you know?we need pple with experience
Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by FTbomb(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
i love everything about south african girls(except their HIV)....if you refuse to honour their demand, they take it with force. not like our pretentious nigerian mgbekes.
for the past ten years i've been begging these foolish girls to rape me but they keep ignoring me.. angry
Re: Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

What peprish? shocked
it will be hot like pepe

(1) (Reply)

The Man To Marry. / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant / Types Of Friends To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.