Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK (29476 Views)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) / James Ibori Released From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by seguno2: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2017
kolado:
Nigeria is a funny country.

.....inhabited by funny people.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2017
obembet:
When I heard that some people are celebrating when this prisoner was release from prison

Then I remember a message of Donald Trump.. and I think is right..

Read what he said..

Corruption in China is a big abomination but in Nigeria, it's so huge that is slowly becoming an acceptable way of life. They sing and rejoice with currupt Leaders. .....

Let us all accept the fact that the black man is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.... To ma the matter worse, he can do everything possible to defend his stupidly..

So welcome man Niger Delta Hero

Best Governor has they said
oga you are dulll if you really believe donald trump said that. i know your type you believe everything you read on the internet without thinking. You probably lost a lot of money to MMM. Guy you are not from Delta and you want to kill yourself on top our money mata. Have you even bothered to ask a Deltan why they love ibori inspite of how much he stole? No but you prefer to come here and pretend you know it all oversabi.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
Meaning?

Everywhere you go!
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by hollywater: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2017
kinggozzy:
Welcome back....Delta state best Governor ever. Dont quote me!
You are right. The man really tried. I remember when he awarded the primary school fencing. All the youths and builders where happy because they have something doing then.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by Evestar200(f): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2017
See Them, Having Headache On Delta State Issue As If Their Life Depend On It, We Rather Have 1 Of Thief Ibori Than Hv Hundred Saints Of State Governors, None Of Ur Governor Can Match Up Or Do What Ibori Did In Delta State, Ibori Did Not Centralise Development In Delta Like What Every Governor Of Nigeria Is Doing, So U Guys Shld STFU.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by watered(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2017
Welcome home ex-convict grin
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by flyforall: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2017
ONANEFE........WADO

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by subnormal: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2017
Evestar200:
See Them, Having Headache On Delta State Issue As If Their Life Depend On It, We Rather Have 1 Of Thief Ibori Than Hv Hundred Saints Of State Governors, None Of Ur Governor Can Match Up Or Do What Ibori Did In Delta State, Ibori Did Not Centralise Development In Delta Like What Every Governor Of Nigeria Is Doing, So U Guys Shld STFU.

Yea right he did so well. That's why there is no single bank in okpara, oreokpe and ovu... also, the roads are so bad that all the governors, past and present, deserve special recognition.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2017
kinggozzy:
lol, u Knew u r crazy
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by juman(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Delta state politics is about to Change.

Let's see if APC ll bring ibori into their fold or not

He is going to apc.
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2017
A'looting continua!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by NaWetinDey(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
to come and continue were he stopped

You should have forgiveness in your heart. He has suffered like no other politician in Nigeria has and the money has been recovered from him. How many of our past so-called leaders have been held accountable, has Nigerians done anything about it?

It's just the way we curse satan in our day to day life but what he did is nothing compared to what we do everyday to ourselves, to others, in his name and even in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by kinggozzy(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=Onyochejohn post=53407649]lol, u Knew u r crazy [/quot. Like u bah?
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by Alphasoar(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2017
kinggozzy:
What will happen if I don't?
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by Mbediogu(m): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2017
For such a man to chop UK prison beans for four and half years . . . no be beans o o o .
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by AngelicBeing: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2017
sad sad
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by mmsen: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2017
obembet:
When I heard that some people are celebrating when this prisoner was release from prison

Read what he said..

Corruption in China is a big abomination but in Nigeria, it's so huge that is slowly becoming an acceptable way of life. They sing and rejoice with currupt Leaders. .....

Let us all accept the fact that the black man is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.... To ma the matter worse, he can do everything possible to defend his stupidly..

Donald Trump has never mentioned Nigeria. Why would he?

You think he knows or cares where Nigeria is?

Talk about 'fake news'...
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by GameGod(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2017
Really?
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by prolove22(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
OKorowanta:

Guy chill He remains the best Gofnor from the lots.
BEST 4 WHAT NA?
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by spreado(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tifemide2017:
He is coming back to the same Delta he left.

Not developed to its potential and still been ravaged by militants.

you knw ntin
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by Opakan2: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
yorubas will call him 'tewonde' grin

international convict... welcome back home
If you like continue stealing Delta money. No state pardon for you and no federal office in this lifetime for you
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by Neroiam(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chief James Onanefe Ibori, the Ogidigbogbo 1 of Delta state... Undisputed... U r welcome ..dia father!! Who say u no go come back, na broom we go take flog am die.. Clear road all ye ofurukpe niggaz ..d man wey sabi don show!!!!!
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by kinggozzy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Alphasoar:
What will happen if I don't?
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by Alphasoar(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=kinggozzy post=53408929][/quote] Yes!!!
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by coputa(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
jbkomo:
Party for the boys. Or wait o. Is like he is here to support 2face protest.
Ibori cannot participate in that kindergarten protest,he is a focused and purposeful man.
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by Sanchase: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
He served a jail term in the UK for money laundering and he travelled to Nigeria (the source of the money laundered) and went straight to his home town shocked

The last time I checked Nigeria and UK have separate laws. He was found guilty in the UK but not guilty in Nigeria.

Nigeria is a Gunner.
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by RealityShot: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
obembet:

Read what he said..

Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by RealityShot: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
akynkunmy:
Best looter of the Millennium
How can he be the best when he was caught?
There are bigger looters yet to be caught... Y? Because they are THE BEST!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by coputa(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tokziby:
..."The British Government had accused him of stealing about $250m from the Delta State..." and yet his people will still praise and welcome him with open hands despite istealing their future, instead of stoning him and his family. NIGERIA what a "C*nt"ry!!!
Why can't you ask yourself that despite the accusations against him Deltans still revered and respects him.No Nigerian is completely free from corruption,including your very self.Ibori used the enormous resources in Delta state to open up the state,his achievements had not been surpassed in the state.
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by Annie939(f): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
I smell DSS and EFCC

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by Horus(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a5hAE6oVLs

James Ibori on his way to Nigeria from London prison & will be appealing his UK jail term
Re: James Ibori Arrives In Nigeria From UK by Tgblinkz(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Welcome back home sir. God pass dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari As The Minister Of Petroleum - Constitutionally Right Or Wrong? / 2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers / Kogi Deports ‘78 Northern Beggars’ To States Of Origin | Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.