Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) (42870 Views)

Politicians At Wedding Reception Of Saraki's Daughter (Photos) / Politicians, Government Officials Crowd Benin Airport To Welcome Ibori (photos) / 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Their father.....Welcome home Onanefe Ibori...Where is Abisola Ajimobi...Hope you still remember the hot slaps Ibori gave to you...All haters should run for cover..
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by diegwu01: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Typically a Niger Delta Thing.. Sad.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
When your destinies have been used to build houses and buy Villas in Dubai and London.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by sheyee(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Presidential pardon to follow, then back to active politics....
Nigeria we hail thee

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by johnstar(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
CivilianJTF:
Ibori the original___________.

Someone should help complete it
undecided

Giving an ex prisoner this kind of welcome?
As in ehn, some Nigerians are shameless!

Dts nigeria for u

If u r rich and famous, U stole money in a very rich way, u get praise by the ppl

Bt if u r poor and u stole money, dey will condemn u juz bcus u stole in a very poor way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by 0b10010011: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
priceaction:
I don't think this country is redeemable. Smh

Bitter Truth!

Am confident. That it's not redeemable May be 10 decades from now, but certain not soon.

We just cajole ourselves with a false hope that someday, it will be

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by 2sexynet: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
evansjeff:
I weep for this country, A country always celebrating political criminals, very soon he will contest for a political position and win or maybe be given a chief title. Confused people.
he can't win. People will use it against him- the criminal record.

The smartest thing to do now is operate from behind the scene

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by protocoll(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
BbcNews:
There Are Thieves From Evry State Of Nigeria !!!

Majority Has Been From The Barren North,Yet You Don't Say We Kill Them.

We Are Celebrating Ibori If E Pain U,Go And Die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nigeria? Zoo indeed.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by ritababe(f): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
I feel very ashamed of my state. Celebrating a theif? When did it all go wrong in Delta state?

tell me the truth ibori government and this present government who did more work in Delta be truthful.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by miqos02(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
ok
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by oduastates: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
Can you imagine any of these dregs of the society in a board room .
Look how they are dressed . Like touts . I am sure that the next destination is beer parlour.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
wait lemme understand this man made this people's money, he got imprisoned for it and he hasnt paid them back, yet they welcome him with smiles...oooo i understand they have forgiven him..eya..! the man is lucky..welcome oo james..

THE ATTITUDE IS THAT OF A ZOMBIE(SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT GOOD FOR HIS/HER SELF)

thank u..
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
I weep for my country
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by hollywater: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
BbcNews:
There Are Thieves From Evry State Of Nigeria !!!

Majority Has Been From The Barren North,Yet You Don't Say We Kill Them.

We Are Celebrating Ibori If E Pain U,Go And Die.
As simple as that. God bless Ibori.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
oluwayimika123:
I know den go still waist money celebrate thief wey dem suppose stone
We don't waist money, we waste it.

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by gretblue: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
Osubi/Warri has no Airports but Airstrip.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Btruth: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
When will my people be wise? No wonder the bible says that my people die because they lack knowledge.

This thief is who they are celebrating, a bi?

Make them continue.

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by food4otukotu(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
I feel very ashamed of my state. Celebrating a theif? When did it all go wrong in Delta state?
i wonder ooooo my brother
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nedsnow(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pablo Escobar of Delta State grin
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by lielbree: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
darfay:
The man ibori has a status dilemma as one of the best governor in the history of Niger delta and yet one of it's thiefs

Welcome home sir
Go on the streets of delta state. Ibori has a 70% approval rating. That's all that matters. We his people love him.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nigerians sabi celebrate mediocrity... Chai... Where are we heading to in this country?
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by sojikul(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
I hate corruption

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by lastpage: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
evansjeff:
I weep for this country, A country always celebrating political criminals, very soon he will contest for a political position and win or maybe be given a chief title. Confused people.

I think we should BLAME BUHARI for this...... shocked shocked

Buhari caused this!
grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by horllyma(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
I can see Polithievians everywhere

that man should be in prison by now.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by donsteady(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=priceaction post=53415424]I don't think this country is redeemable. Smh. While some are waiting for bubu and free money tommorrow or so to show up frm unimportant break while everything is almost grounded, another set that should hide their faces in shame to avoid being associated with someone that loot then dry are busy laughing and showing swags. Unfortunately it will take donkeys of years to get all the money stolen by the so called James bond while the UK government uses it to develop their country, but his kingsmen suffer from lack of development. All hail the James bond of our time.[/quotes obvious you don't know what's going on in this country.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Gbangbalicious: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is stupidity of the highest order. got no personal beef with nobody but naija aaaaahhhh we need to be colonized and trained once more cos we never get am. imagine someone stole a phone in a Lagos market the other day almost got lynched. now imagine a man that STOLE $250m that nah even the one dem see, dem dey give am king-like welcome. I cover my face in shame, I wanna revoke my citizenship and join Ghana they can enter Singapore with visa-on arrival unlike the so called naija giant of Africa. Bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by freeay: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
People celebrating crime. Shame
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Divay22(f): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
I can see some pot belly men there. angry angry angry angry angry
They still want to chop....
Ayari no dey there o

Una for lemme know na,make i go catch am live as Airport kukuma no far from my house.. grin grin grin cheesy......
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by lielbree: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
Ibori is a thief but abacha is an economist....

Be wise by bother. The only reason ibori and alams were targeted by the British is their fight for resource control! There are countless idle billionaires in the north who buy the most expensive properties in England and yet no one disturbs them.

Ibori is not a saint but he is by far better than other governors we have had.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sleezwizz:
Nigerians sabi celebrate mediocrity... Chai... Where are we heading to in this country?
Its the people's mindset, I must say. But then again, can you blame them?
Onva scale of 1 - 100, if the hightest number attainable is 95, and you keep getting repeated doses of 45, its definitely going to be the standard, don't you think?
It was no surprise to me when a political leader said 'We aren't entitled' and a lot of people here sided with him and supported his statement.
Shameful, I must say.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Shameless people that should ask him the state money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State / Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram / Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.