Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) (42855 Views)

Politicians At Wedding Reception Of Saraki's Daughter (Photos) / Politicians, Government Officials Crowd Benin Airport To Welcome Ibori (photos) / 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
Prominent politicians in Delta State, indigenes have besieged the Osubi Airstrip in Okpe Local Government Area of the state where ex-Governor James Ibori is expected to land.

According to reports, following the news of Ibori's arrival, markets and shops in Oghara, country home of the former governor, have been shut.

Olorogun Paul Abu told Punch at the airstrip where thousands of persons are awaiting Ibori’s arrival:

“We’re excited our brother is back hale and hearty. Today is a remarkable day and a day of joy.
“Whether you accept it or not, Ibori is a phenomenon and an institution in Nigeria political landscape. Our people need his contributions towards their advancement. Politics in Urhobo Land will surely wear a new look.”

Seen in the crows are: the serving Secretary to the State Government, Mr Festus Ovie Ages; Chief Andy Osawota; Chief Patrick Five; Chief Dennis Emonemu; and Olorogun Paul Abu. Udu council Chairman, Mr Solomon Kpomah, his Sapele, Okpe and Ethiope West counterparts, Chief Ejiafe Odebala, Prince Godwin Edjiyere and Solomon Golley.

The Managing Director of the Delta State Oil Producing Area Development Commission (DESOPADEC), Chief William Makinde, Mr Vincent Uduaghan, Chief John Nani and among others.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/photos-politicians-deltans-storm-osubi.html

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
lalasticlala

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
The senior thief is back

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
more pics

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by CivilianJTF(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ibori the original___________.

Someone should help complete it
undecided

Giving an ex prisoner this kind of welcome?
As in ehn, some Nigerians are shameless!

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by darfay: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
The man ibori has a status dilemma as one of the best governor in the history of Niger delta and yet one of it's thiefs

Welcome home sir

12 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by johnpaulo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pray for Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
photos

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by hushshinani(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
criminology in package

10 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by PapaBrowne(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Inasmuch as the celebration is unnecessary, there is surely a lesson to be learned here.

The consensus in Delta state is that Ibori has been the best Governor to date both in people management, infrastructure development and power politics. His popularity is still so outstanding that he has been responsible even from prison for the selection of many politicians.

While this is an absurdity, we must ask the question as to why he has this much popularity. The answer is pregnant with lessons. If you impact your people one way or the other, they will be with you through thick and thin.

I saw Igbinedion one day at a mall he built. There were many people around and nobody as little as cared to recognize him with a "good evening sir"

106 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
They all look quite unhealthy

5 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Biafra President to be grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
I feel very ashamed of my state. Celebrating a theif? When did it all go wrong in Delta state?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by BbcNews: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
There Are Thieves From Evry State Of Nigeria !!!

Majority Has Been From The Barren North,Yet You Don't Say We Kill Them.

We Are Celebrating Ibori If E Pain U,Go And Die.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
Bunch of ninnies celebrating a criminal angry

7 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by galarbagalapazy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
I pleage to serve Nigeria my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
I don't think this country is redeemable. Smh. While some are waiting for bubu and free money tommorrow or so to show up frm unimportant break while everything is almost grounded, another set that should hide their faces in shame to avoid being associated with someone that loot then dry are busy laughing and showing swags. Unfortunately it will take donkeys of years to get all the money stolen by the so called James bond while the UK government uses it to develop their country, but his kingsmen suffer from lack of development. All hail the James bond of our time.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
I weep for this country, A country always celebrating political criminals, very soon he will contest for a political position and win or maybe be given a chief title. Confused people.

10 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by 0b10010011: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Naija for life

Where Criminals re most celebrated!

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by nlsmd: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hope he won't join APC ? undecided

They have given him a title already.. .Lion of Africa embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by ephi123(f): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Smh - this is what Nigeria has turned to. Zero values.

This man remains an ex-convict and a thief. No amount of "welcoming" can change that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by dragonking3: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
This country is cursed with bad leaders and stupid followers. See as dem dey celebrate my former governor who stole and ran the state to the ground. cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by oluwayimika123: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
I know den go still waste money celebrate thief wey dem suppose stone

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
its official:nigerians are semi-animals.

Bode george and now ibori?........this country is finished.

We lynch 'ordinary thieves' that steal worthless belongings and celebrate the wealthy ones that empty national coffers...Hypocrites everywhere

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by biz9ja(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
This country is fake and has problem

3 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mehn codedly coming for their share

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
Their Prisoner Son

No
ex-convict
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nigeria, why we too Mumu like this, eh? E never do us? Imagine giving a rosy, heroic welcome to an ex convict that looted his state treasury dry! who do us this kind thing, eh? I shame for this country o. Na true say I don't like the present DSS, but they should please eep us hold the man, maybe that will reset the mumu button of those waiting to receive him.
Like this comment if you agree, share if you don't!!!

14 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
Shameful.

Cant we at least pretend to be human beings with a profound resentment for sleazy characters?

I can imagine what would have happened if Dominic Struss Kan were to be a Nigerian.

I feel so ashamed right now.

7 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Sard(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
Shameless people..
it shouldn't be surprising though as I'm dead sure they're mostly hungry politicians. No sane and employed Nigerian will leave his home to get involved in such frivolities.
shameless, hungry and brain-dead mofos.

3 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Fools! Fools all of them! angry

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business / I Rejected Jonathan’s Offer Of Interim VP – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.