Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) (42869 Views)

Politicians At Wedding Reception Of Saraki's Daughter (Photos) / Politicians, Government Officials Crowd Benin Airport To Welcome Ibori (photos) / 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Why are we castigating Ibori? He erred and has being punished for it . His life has to go on

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by morscino: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
wouldn't be suprised if tuface is called to perform at his welcome party...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by 2shur: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
check it out.
its for real

2 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Welcome back international armed robber.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by oluwayimika123: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Gaara101:

We don't waist money, we waste it.
thank u very much 4 d correction
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is would surely amuse white men
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Agbanagba1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Deltans are pathetic and shameless.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Toor Spain ku alejo o
IYANGBALI:
This country is doomed. This is the only country that celebrates mediocrity,crime and criminals. Some of us are not surprised to see this,we saw it coming. Don't be surprised to see him in the senate in 2019. Shame shame shame to all those that brought us to this level.
Ajepako vickyrotex fabfunmi aminat508 osusumustflow freeglobe funjosh juliaann eleko1 enemyofpeace and rokiatu una see una country? Thank God I have relocated to Spain.

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
The truth is no matter how good or bad a person is he definitely would have people he would come back home to or go outside to be with... Welcome back Chief Onanefe Ibori
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
CivilianJTF:
Ibori the original___________.

Someone should help complete it
undecided

Giving an ex prisoner this kind of welcome?
As in ehn, some Nigerians are shameless!

Some people have no shame. I don't know with what mouth they will tell their grand children "I was at the airport to receive the man that looted your futures"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Halo22: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
I just pity the menial thieves who would be burnt to ashes at Onitsha or ABA when they steal phone or little Money. Can't get it.........A convicted rogue came back from prison, that z the annoying part, if he was a prisoner of conscience then it would be bearable. Well Deltans are known for some kind of hooliganism from time immemorial.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by OKorowanta: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
CivilianJTF:

undecided

Nor be to dey yarn puan!
U don ask yourself why dem dey givam dis kain welcome?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
CivilianJTF:

undecided

12,000 youths or so, are reportedly preparing to recieve an ex-coupist next week. Nigerians and their queer choice of heroes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by ajepako(f): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
IYANGBALI:
This country is doomed. This is the only country that celebrates mediocrity,crime and criminals. Some of us are not surprised to see this,we saw it coming. Don't be surprised to see him in the senate in 2019. Shame shame shame to all those that brought us to this level.
Ajepako vickyrotex fabfunmi aminat508 osusumustflow freeglobe funjosh juliaann eleko1 enemyofpeace and rokiatu una see una country? Thank God I have relocated to Spain.

You relocated to spade?

Ope oh.... At least we go rest small before your mata Taya dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by ajepako(f): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
IYANGBALI:

You relocated to spade?

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by breakeven: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
The stupidity of the African man on display. cheesy angry angry grin
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by francisbiz: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
BbcNews:
There Are Thieves From Evry State Of Nigeria !!!

Majority Has Been From The Barren North,Yet You Don't Say We Kill Them.

We Are Celebrating Ibori If E Pain U,Go And Die.
for your decayed mind, you think say ibori go see your comment and invite you to dash you money.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Rick9(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Soon he will be honoured with a THIEFtancy Title.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by goldtooth: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Inasmuch as the celebration is unnecessary, there is surely a lesson to be learned here.

The consensus in Delta state is that Ibori has been the best Governor to date both in people management, infrastructure development and power politics. His popularity is still so outstanding that he has been responsible even from prison for the selection of many politicians.

While this is an absurdity, we must ask the question as to why he has this much popularity. The answer is pregnant with lessons. If you impact your people one way or the other, they will be with you through thick and thin.

I saw Igbinedion one day at a mall he built. There were many people around and nobody as little as cared to recognize him with a "good evening sir"

Saw him too there. Same experience nobody around him. He rode off in an Escalade
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
oluwayimika123:
thank u very much 4 d correction
My pleasure. wink
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
this is nonsense , so you mean people now welcome and celebrate a criminal? chai naija.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
Deseo:
Fools! Fools all of them! angry
They need to appreciate their own THIEF
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
morscino:
wouldn't be suprised if tuface is called to perform at his welcome party...
I'm sure he will accept deal. That's why I do not believe in his protest,2face follow chop our money
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Sikariyelwa: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
SHAME TO SO CALLED POLITICIANS AND ELDERS /LEADERS IN DELTA. A STATE WITH OUT VIRTUE. I WILL PULL OUT MY COMPANY IN ASABA
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
ajepako:

You relocated to spade?

I knowcsey you don't dey envy me and I know you won't mind me inviting you down here.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Sikariyelwa: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
SHAME DELTANS. MAY CALAMITIES BEFALL THEM
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Inasmuch as the celebration is unnecessary, there is surely a lesson to be learned here.

The consensus in Delta state is that Ibori has been the best Governor to date both in people management, infrastructure development and power politics. His popularity is still so outstanding that he has been responsible even from prison for the selection of many politicians.

While this is an absurdity, we must ask the question as to why he has this much popularity. The answer is pregnant with lessons. If you impact your people one way or the other, they will be with you through thick and thin.

I saw Igbinedion one day at a mall he built. There were many people around and nobody as little as cared to recognize him with a "good evening sir"
that is just the point,I didn't like what he did but he really empowered many people all over the state from north to south.

Igbinedion is a shadow of himself now......
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by medpren: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
They are celebrating him the way yorrobers celebrate their drug barons like Thiefnuubu and kashamu.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Kdon2: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Prominent politicians in Delta State, indigenes have besieged the Osubi Airstrip in Okpe Local Government Area of the state where ex-Governor James Ibori is expected to land.

According to reports, following the news of Ibori's arrival, markets and shops in Oghara, country home of the former governor, have been shut.

Olorogun Paul Abu told Punch at the airstrip where thousands of persons are awaiting Ibori’s arrival:

“We’re excited our brother is back hale and hearty. Today is a remarkable day and a day of joy.
“Whether you accept it or not, Ibori is a phenomenon and an institution in Nigeria political landscape. Our people need his contributions towards their advancement. Politics in Urhobo Land will surely wear a new look.”

Seen in the crows are: the serving Secretary to the State Government, Mr Festus Ovie Ages; Chief Andy Osawota; Chief Patrick Five; Chief Dennis Emonemu; and Olorogun Paul Abu. Udu council Chairman, Mr Solomon Kpomah, his Sapele, Okpe and Ethiope West counterparts, Chief Ejiafe Odebala, Prince Godwin Edjiyere and Solomon Golley.

The Managing Director of the Delta State Oil Producing Area Development Commission (DESOPADEC), Chief William Makinde, Mr Vincent Uduaghan, Chief John Nani and among others.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/photos-politicians-deltans-storm-osubi.html

These people no get chill o! Imagine,they actually went to go and welcome ex-convict.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
welcome back, the urhobo's are proud of you. If he pain you, go hug transformer.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Funjosh:
Toor Spain ku alejo o

cheesy Won ku Alejo fa! grin
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
IYANGBALI:

Anytime Iyangbali writes like this, I dey always feel sey dem don steal im phone. So you get smalll sense like this? grin

I hope sey dem no go deport you come back sha? Joor remain there o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State / Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram / Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.