Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) (42871 Views)

Politicians At Wedding Reception Of Saraki's Daughter (Photos) / Politicians, Government Officials Crowd Benin Airport To Welcome Ibori (photos) / 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by me69: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Prominent politicians in Delta State, indigenes have besieged the Osubi Airstrip in Okpe Local Government Area of the state where ex-Governor James Ibori is expected to land.

According to reports, following the news of Ibori's arrival, markets and shops in Oghara, country home of the former governor, have been shut.

Olorogun Paul Abu told Punch at the airstrip where thousands of persons are awaiting Ibori’s arrival:

“We’re excited our brother is back hale and hearty. Today is a remarkable day and a day of joy.
“Whether you accept it or not, Ibori is a phenomenon and an institution in Nigeria political landscape. Our people need his contributions towards their advancement. Politics in Urhobo Land will surely wear a new look.”

Seen in the crows are: the serving Secretary to the State Government, Mr Festus Ovie Ages; Chief Andy Osawota; Chief Patrick Five; Chief Dennis Emonemu; and Olorogun Paul Abu. Udu council Chairman, Mr Solomon Kpomah, his Sapele, Okpe and Ethiope West counterparts, Chief Ejiafe Odebala, Prince Godwin Edjiyere and Solomon Golley.

The Managing Director of the Delta State Oil Producing Area Development Commission (DESOPADEC), Chief William Makinde, Mr Vincent Uduaghan, Chief John Nani and among others.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/photos-politicians-deltans-storm-osubi.html
They all come welcome the chief thief of Delta land grin grin grin. Meanwhile the man dey DSS custody as we speak
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sleezwizz:
Nigerians sabi celebrate mediocrity... Chai... Where are we heading to in this country?

Its the people's mindset, I must say. But then again, can you blame them?
On a scale of 1 - 100, if the highest number attainable is 95, and you keep getting repeated doses of 45, slowly but surely, its definitely going to be the standard, don't you think? That's what has been going on for the past 56 years.
It was no surprise to me when a political leader said 'We aren't entitled to the basic needs that citizens require' and a lot of people here sided with him and supported his statement.
Shameful, I must say.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by wristbangle: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sometimes Nigerians are the reason for bad leadership in this country. We celebrate mediocrity and corruption but fail to celebrate those who have made us proud. When our female national team arrived at airport, did we celebrate them?
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by davibid: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
emeijeh:
The senior thief is back

Na you get your mouth

angry
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
I don't blame them.

If you are from that axis and you don't have thieving qualities, you are seen as joo.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Awoo88: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
The chairman is back
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by 0b10010011: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
lielbree:

Ibori is a thief but abacha is an economist....

Be wise by bother. The only reason ibori and alams were targeted by the British is their fight for resource control! There are countless idle billionaires in the north who buy the most expensive properties in England and yet no one disturbs them.

Ibori is not a saint but he is by far better than other governors we have had.

A thief is a thief! Stop dressing it!
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by horllyma(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
davibid:

Na you get your mouth
angry
let him talk am..
Class captain of all thieves
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
This country is doomed. This is the only country that celebrates mediocrity,crime and criminals. Some of us are not surprised to see this,we saw it coming. Don't be surprised to see him in the senate in 2019. Shame shame shame to all those that brought us to this level.
Ajepako vickyrotex fabfunmi aminat508 osusumustflow freeglobe funjosh juliaann eleko1 enemyofpeace and rokiatu una see una country? Thank God I have relocated to Spain.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
madjune:
I don't blame them.

If you are from that axis and you don't have thieving qualities, you are seen as joo.
I will not condone that generalization. There are exceptions and I am gladly one of them.
The ones you speak of destroy the integrity of the state and I condemn their actions because they are reason why you made this statement. I blame them not you.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by nijascammers: 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
I'm back, no amount of banning can stop me from saying what Igbos are, Nigeria a nation of corruption is welcoming back a thief,even before Ibori became a governor he was caught shoplifting twice in Uk.So much Buhari can do, the corrupt people are greater than the good ones.

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Aburi001: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
emeijeh:
The senior thief is back
Mind your language biko. "Stealing is NOT corruption" jare.......lolz
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sard:
Shameless people..
it shouldn't be surprising though as I'm dead sure they're mostly hungry politicians. No sane and employed Nigerian will leave his home to get involved in such frivolities.
shameless, hungry and brain-dead mofos.
If your father was employed in one of the schools he planted in Delta your story would be different
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
emeijeh:
The senior thief is back
Can you imagine? People celebrating a very corrupt individual and a common thief, a plunderer of the state's resources and you say these people are ok? Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by 0b10010011: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
erico2k2:

If your father was employed in one of the schools he planted in Delta your story would be different

Sigh...

Smh....
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by fabfunmi(f): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
IYANGBALI:
This country is doomed. This is the only country that celebrates mediocrity,crime and criminals. Some of us are not surprised to see this,we saw it coming. Don't be surprised to see him in the senate in 2019. Shame shame shame to all those that brought us to this level.
Ajepako vickyrotex fabfunmi aminat508 osusumustflow freeglobe funjosh juliaann eleko1 enemyofpeace and rokiatu una see una country? Thank God I have relocated to Spain.

ReallyYou relocated without me ?
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
BbcNews:
There Are Thieves From Evry State Of Nigeria !!!

Majority Has Been From The Barren North,Yet You Don't Say We Kill Them.

We Are Celebrating Ibori If E Pain U,Go And Die.

Lol. U just celebrating ur retarded generations with the poorest mentality and psychological exposure.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
0b10010011:

Bitter Truth!

Am confident. That it's not redeemable May be 10 decades from now, but certain not soon.

We just cajole ourselves with a false hope that someday, it will be
Yeah. A false sense of hope it is! I recall that one Bode George was also warmly welcomed back from prison. Nigeria, a theatre of absurdities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
i hate corruption

AND THIS IS WHY THUNDER STRIKES PEOPLE

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by ifenes(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Useless country

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by tete7000(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
He is their son, it is their money he laundered. Wetin be my own there? Let them welcome him. Welcome Chief James Onanefe Ibori. Your people said they like the way you took care of them in the past, more grease to your elbow.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Inasmuch as the celebration is unnecessary, there is surely a lesson to be learned here.

The consensus in Delta state is that Ibori has been the best Governor to date both in people management, infrastructure development and power politics. His popularity is still so outstanding that he has been responsible even from prison for the selection of many politicians.

While this is an absurdity, we must ask the question as to why he has this much popularity. The answer is pregnant with lessons. If you impact your people one way or the other, they will be with you through thick and thin.

I saw Igbinedion one day at a mall he built. There were many people around and nobody as little as cared to recognize him with a "good evening sir"
l am forced to agree with your post cool
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Some set of nigerians will continually be dull. how will u celebrate someone who was convicted for corruption? this is just meaningless

1 Like

Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Blaqsuqar: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
BbcNews:
There Are Thieves From Evry State Of Nigeria !!!

Majority Has Been From The Barren North,Yet You Don't Say We Kill Them.

We Are Celebrating Ibori If E Pain U,Go And Die.
So if the abokis u see whom most of them are impoverished almajiris,are celebrating thieves and looters we should do the same?yes i agree ibori did quite much while in power but then his cousin and ify he has put in asaba have undone everything we can call good done in his time,ibori and his looting machinery have done more harm than good in delta wrt the resources we get yearly.stop supporting thieves and looters,it is equivalent to slavery
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Zenlife: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
A welcome back to even steal more.

Unfortunate!

Yet he/she who haven't sinned cast the first stone.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Zenlife: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
A welcome back endorsement to even steal more.

Unfortunate!

Yet,
he/she who haven't sinned cast the first stone.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by ogmask: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Inasmuch as the celebration is unnecessary, there is surely a lesson to be learned here.

The consensus in Delta state is that Ibori has been the best Governor to date both in people management, infrastructure development and power politics. His popularity is still so outstanding that he has been responsible even from prison for the selection of many politicians.

While this is an absurdity, we must ask the question as to why he has this much popularity. The answer is pregnant with lessons. If you impact your people one way or the other, they will be with you through thick and thin.

I saw Igbinedion one day at a mall he built. There were many people around and nobody as little as cared to recognize him with a "good evening sir"

You are absolutely spot on brother.
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
lol. backward country...
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by tunatrezy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
what's the celebration of welcoming a thief. what a shame undecidedwhat's the celebration of welcoming a thief. what a shame
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by biggz82: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
We get long way 2 go. See as ppl dey rush 2 welcome thief Jame Onanefe Ibori
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by biggz82: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
We get long way 2 go. See as ppl dey rush 2 welcome THIEF James Onanefe Ibori
Re: Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) by Charly68: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
They really love the man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State / Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.