Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? (71406 Views)

Baby Boom Expected In Lagos In Next 7 Months Says Gynaecologists / Gynaecologists' Attention Needed. Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications. / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by dokyOloye: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why are you so passionate about this topic? Males shouldn't be viewing the vagina of females that are not their wives, Western culture has corrupted this world. What is wrong is wrong. Stay away from viewing a woman's V. G regardless of whether it has pus or not.

Western culture is useless.
I know U are a man hiding under a female moniker,and probably a muslim,cos na una de get obsession for who saw my wife's exposed body etc.
I'm a health professional and this is one of d several topics we organise seminars and sensitisation tours regularly so I could as well do that advocacy here online since a lot of ppl here appear to be backward in d topic under discussion.
Imagine a woman who is bleeding from a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and d husband is running about shopping for a female gynae and d woman eventually dies cos of blood loss?
Is that not murder?
Take Ur primitive sense back to d cave or join d madrassas where such views still reign supreme.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by engoldzee(f): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2017
My gynecologist is a white dude Dr Norman of capital women's care in Silver Spring MD (US) he's the best so far my kids and future babies by the Grace of God I still want to have him as my doctor. What difference does it make? I didn't even notice male or female it doesn't matter. The world has moved on I think everyone should.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Mrcharlzz: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Don't be left out in today's correct score sure fixed game of over 350 odds. see photos below for more. (serious minded and high stakers only)

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2017
dokyOloye:
I know U are a man hiding under a female moniker,and probably a muslim,cos na una de get obsession for who saw my wife's exposed body etc.
I'm a health professional and this is one of d several topics we organise seminars and sensitisation tours regularly so I could as well do that advocacy here online since a lot of ppl here appear to be backward in d topic under discussion.
Imagine a woman who is bleeding from a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and d husband is running about shopping for a female gynae and d woman eventually dies cos of blood loss?
Is that not murder?
Take Ur primitive sense back to d cave or join d madrassas where such views still reign supreme.

That's not the only scenario and you know it. What of when a woman feels pain in her breast and she wants it examined? Or she is uncomfortable down there and she thinks it needs checking even though to the normal eyes it looks okay.

Is the man not attracted to females or is he gay in the above cases that he will not feel anything?

You must be enjoying the regular view that's why you are so passionate about it. More Women should be encouraged to go into this field and men should be prevented from going into it.

Afterall, in Arab countries no man is allowed into this field. FYI I am a christian.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2017
Lol nawa o cheesy
tosyne2much:
I dey tell you baba cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by tosyne2much(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Stinking rotten vagina's everywhere is the real issue. Male gynaecologists are really trying. Many of them are now turning gay because of the number of rotten vagina's women parade about.
Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
kayzat:
You can identify a girl who is a virgin by
the way she urinates. If she urinates and
the sound goes like Tiziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know
she is virgin. But if she urinates like
shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as if you have
switched on bathroom showers, my brother,
my good brother I have a story to tell you

NB: To the frustrated souls crying over this joke my advice to you lots is to just do the needful and end it. What I wrote above is just a joke and it will remain what it is so nobody should transfer their domestic troubles on me. Cheers
grin
grin
You don cause trouble o grin grin

Imagine if this is true
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
ocheu:
temptation never come be that, if not na you go beg the guy to examine the inner parts with his hands just to save ur wife's life
if it push comes to shove , i wouldn't have a choice , bt as long as am privileged to be choosy , i wont want a man to check her
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by DemonMonkey7(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
.".. I think
it's biologically impossible for the visually-
aroused male gene to automatically shut down
around an Unclad body".

this really got me laughing!

btw, that isn't really considered, especially when you have a lot of patients to consult, ward rounds to handle, seminars to present and yes ofcos an oath to protect.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by HHH7king: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
The society we found ourselves today is not helping at all,if gender is regarded and respected in our society and mostly among christians today such can not be heard.being sick or not can not be an excuse for act because in marriage,the body belong to each other and no third-party.even in the time of the old Israel,every married young lady goes into her husband home with her nurse.which means that gender must be respected at all cost even during pre-natal period or any other issues that may arise in the body.

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jayjey(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dfinex:

the op only asked an innocent question.....given the way guys reason and act when they see ladies. ....don't the male gynecologist also have reactions when they see the woman anatomy just like every other man?

so answer the question and stop the attack on the thread

Dont mind him what is stupid about the post.

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Zedoo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Under no circumstance shall my wife have an appointment in my absence with a male gynaecologist..... Under no circumstance..... In this Nigeria. ...taaaa!!!!!!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
cheesy grin Lool quite zany
Zedoo:
Under no circumstance shall my wife have an appointment in my absence with a male gynaecologist..... Under no circumstance..... In this Nigeria. ...taaaa!!!!!!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Misstotem: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=Babzilla post=53420651]This is a really stùpid thread
First when a woman goes to see a gynaecologist she goes because she is sick
Its not like she is on a date
At that point she is seeking a solution to a problem
As for the doctor he is rendering a service tue way a barber or a mechanic does.

Tell them..... wink
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by blont(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
Babzilla:
This is a really stùpid thread
At that point she is seeking a solution to a problem
As for the doctor he is rendering a service tue way a barber or a mechanic does.
last time i visited a mechanic in d process of repair, ds was what he said "this car and d engine make sense, na full option e carry" (full of admiration) there are many a time cars goes to d mechanic for repair and d mechanic wish he had one. they admire the interiors, love d rim and pose with d car. its only natural for them to feel this way for cars they love let alone the WOMAN VISCO VASCA. hmm! i nor dey there o! somethings can go beyond official,
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by TheUmbra: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Babzilla:
This is a really stùpid thread
At that point she is seekinzg a solution to a problem

Your ignorance and permissiveness makes a free trade zone look restrictive.
You're like an open canal or an unguarded point of entry to a city...just about anything goes for you.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by TheUmbra: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Babzilla:

The gynaecologist is a (read my lips) trained professional
Not a perv like you think. Only a filthy mind would think a gynaecologist is there to stare at ladies' hoo ha

Taking an oath for the uprightness of every gynaecologist whose medical certificates have no bearing on their moral or sexual integrity is like saying every trained police officer is allergic to taking bribe or engaging in other forms of corruption and power abuse.

Each profession has its share of bad eggs and the medical profession is no exception.

Your ignorance or wilful bias in judgement casts a shadow of doubt on your ability to be a pragmatic individual whose perception is not built on a fool's trust.

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by tosyne2much(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
BabylonCruise:

And dats how it starts.
Cnt let U drag me into your world of stupidity and then beat me with experience.
Shalom......get well soon.
hahahahhaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
cheesy
TheUmbra:

Taking an oath for the uprightness of every gynaecologist who's medical certificate has no bearing on their moral or sexual integrity is like saying every trained police officer is allergic to taking bribe or engaging in other forms of corruption and power abuse.

Each profession has it's share of bad eggs and the medical profession is no exception.

Your ignorance or wilful bias in judgement casts a shadow of doubt on your ability to be a pragmatic individual who's perception is not built on a fool's trust.

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Guy! U fit mock human being ehnnn cheesy u don bag doctorate degree for am nii shocked
tosyne2much:
hahahahhaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by GeneralFeezy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dfinex:

and u think it's water that is flowing through him because he is a professional? is he the only professional? are lawyers not professionals, are bankers not professionals? are engineers not professionals? why do they go ahead and keep relationships with their clients/customers?

please give cogent reasons, not that professional crap.....if u are talking work ethics/professional code of conducts, come forth and elaborate on it.

Abeg who your boobs and vee epp??. Doctors have seen many and are still seeing more? How many patients them wan have relationship with? And come to think of it diseased organs are not enticing. Have you ever perceived a smelling vee? My bro and sister you'll wanna even rush the examination and close the thing quickly.
Shey you wan tell me say bankers wey deal with millions of cash steal the money
Abeg who get better talk jor

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Dfinex(f): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
GeneralFeezy:

Abeg who your boobs and vee epp??. Doctors have seen many and are still seeing more? How many patients them wan have relationship with? And come to think of it diseased organs are not enticing. Have you ever perceived a smelling vee? My bro and sister you'll wanna even rush the examination and close the thing quickly.
Shey you wan tell me say bankers wey deal with millions of cash steal the money
Abeg who get better talk jor

my boobs and v help me and my guy...........oyaa shift.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by lepasharon(f): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dfinex:

and u think it's water that is flowing through him because he is a professional? is he the only professional? are lawyers not professionals, are bankers not professionals? are engineers not professionals? why do they go ahead and keep relationships with their clients/customers?

please give cogent reasons, not that professional crap.....if u are talking work ethics/professional code of conducts, come forth and elaborate on it.

You need to understand that a male gynecologist cannot be enticed by a diseased vagina that stinks and oozes
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
And u all keep saying the same thing. angry must it stink and ooze What happens to normal medical checkup Haba
lepasharon:

You need to understand that a male gynecologist cannot be enticed by a diseased vagina that stinks and oozes
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Lancelott(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
NaijaBlend:

What does a mortuary attendant do with his "visitors?"
A professional does not need to "eat" his clients.
Get that into your thick skull!
No vex but let me educate you...degree or not we are human. An example is my girlfriend who called customer care to report something on her sim and at the end of the day, the customer care agent saved her number and kept disturbing her for a relationship... yet they are"supposed" to be trained...voice alone caused him to become a stalker. Fast forward later same girl returning from her place of assignment and it's raining, a doctor dropped her off and won't stop disturbing her... what if he's a gynaecologist?? are his patients not doomed?? I know of countless cases where male doctors abuse their patients...I have a lot of them as friends even gynaecologists and with what I know and what they say, I'll support the person who said he'll permit a male to examine his wife only in emergency cases... Professionals do misbehave... because you have learnt to knack your wife for 10 years, do you get tired of her?? so tell me how a normal man gets tired of seeing pussies ..am a biologist and with what I know about how men were designed and wired, I can prove to you that 80% of the male gynaecologists don't misbehave cos of a female present for supervision...
Why is it that those that misbehaved did so in the absence of supervision?? Are they not supposed to be professionals??
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Lancelott(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rahym001:

please say what you know.

The doctors i know nack anything nackable if there is a word like nack. Very promiscuous
Now you get the point...some people are speaking from experience yet others will be insulting them. don't rush to judge or condemn someone's views cos you don't know why they are saying what they are saying. P.S. Not all doctors are like that
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by stack1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
kayzat:
You can identify a girl who is a virgin by
the way she urinates. If she urinates and
the sound goes like Tiziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know
she is virgin. But if she urinates like
shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as if you have
switched on bathroom showers, my brother,
my good brother I have a story to tell you

NB: To the frustrated souls crying over this joke my advice to you lots is to just do the needful and end it. What I wrote above is just a joke and it will remain what it is so nobody should transfer their domestic troubles on me. Cheers

See maddnesss oooo
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
TheUmbra:

Taking an oath for the uprightness of every gynaecologist whose medical certificates have no bearing on their moral or sexual integrity is like saying every trained police officer is allergic to taking bribe or engaging in other forms of corruption and power abuse.

Each profession has its share of bad eggs and the medical profession is no exception.

Your ignorance or wilful bias in judgement casts a shadow of doubt on your ability to be a pragmatic individual whose perception is not built on a fool's trust.
2 replies on one post.. and I wasnt talking to you jeez U must be hungry for attention ..and U just got it
Bye Felicia
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Zedoo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jammiiee:
cheesy grin Lool quite zany

I no wan hear story...
Unscrupulous medical practitioners full everywhere!!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by TheUmbra: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Babzilla:

2 replies on one post.. and I wasnt talking to you jeez U must be hungry for attention ..and U just got it
Bye Felicia

grin grin grin

Your simple-mindedness is a societal concern which calls for a civic obligational response.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
TheUmbra:

grin grin grin

My simple-mindedness is a societal concern which calls for a civic obligational response.

There thats better wink
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by TheUmbra: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Babzilla:

There thats better wink

And behold this dweeb too daft to improvise a witty response.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.