Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? (71338 Views)

Baby Boom Expected In Lagos In Next 7 Months Says Gynaecologists / Gynaecologists' Attention Needed. Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications. / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dfinex:

don't let ur head fall off while shaking it. please tell me why a gynecologist is different from other professionals.
I dont need to answer shìt
If you dont understand what I put up then its too bad
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by emekachimek: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dfinex:

and u think it's water that is flowing through him because he is a professional? is he the only professional? are lawyers not professionals, are bankers not professionals? are engineers not professionals? why do they go ahead and keep relationships with their clients/customers?

please give cogent reasons, not that professional crap.....if u are talking work ethics/professional code of conducts, come forth and elaborate on it.
Are you saying that lawyers and bankers as well as other professionals look at certain places of their clients when attending to them?
Bros, majority are tired of seeing the thing, except for some that would ordinarily go after pants even if they were not doctors. The gynaecologists just do their job and go away; nothing to think about or imagine. All they are interested in is their cash just like the other professionals. Like other professionals experience monotony, so do gynaecologists

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Hannysmilez(f): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
There's a reason they're 'professionals' nd that's coz they're trained for the task.
The number one sexual organ is the brain and his brain is too busy to even think of how you look. If they can handle blood nd poo w/o puking,they sure can handle boobs.

20 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Really? shocked av u had their services
rali123:
Just see them for who they are 'gynaecologist'. It never even cross my mind 'hes a guy', kapish
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Av u had the service of a male Gynaecologist?
Hannysmilez:
There's a reason they're 'professionals' nd that's coz they're trained for the task.
The number one sexual organ is the brain and his brain is too busy to even think of how you look. If they can handle blood nd poo w/o puking,they sure can handle boobs.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by jamalnation(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Women love male gyns

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by obontami: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
kayzat:
You can identify a girl who is a virgin by
the way she urinates. If she urinates and
the sound goes like Tiziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know
she is virgin. But if she urinates like
shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as if you have
switched on bathroom showers, my brother,
my good brother I have a story to tell you
hateu2 prettythicksme is this true or false cheesy
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by obontami: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2017

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
When you're terribly ill and needs recovery, you just won't care a man is touching your body parts.

Experience is the best teacher: you don't expect a pregnant woman in a painful labour to make demands of the kind of doctor to help her through the delivery process.

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Babzilla:
This is a really stùpid thread
First when a woman goes to see a gynaecologist she goes because she is sick
Its not like she is on a date
At that point she is seeking a solution to a problem
As for the doctor he is rendering a service tue way a barber or a mechanic does.
my. Bra, tell the nonentity that posted this trash... Lacking sense and logic in every respect ..

All these silly pre and peripubertal children that haven't seen anything on life are talking (only to wake up eat and laff). . by the time labour pain catch u, or u dying from a dire health concern, u won't even know whether a man or woman is attending to u

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
obontami:
hateiu2 prettyt.hicksme is this true or false cheesy
Lemme know when you finally buy sense undecided
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by NemzySeries(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
GloriaNino:
Wtf? I won't even book an appointment with one for counselling talk less of going to him for medications
kip praying for God's sustainance on ur life and health and stop making noise as if itz by ur power......

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by obontami: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2017
HateU2:
Lemme know when you finally buy sense undecided
ati sere gan Ooo

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Dfinex(f): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2017
Babzilla:

I dont need to answer shìt
If you dont understand what I put up then its too bad

that's because u don't have any further answer .....and stop sounding like ob/gyns are super humans who don't have feelings/blood flowing through their veins such that they can't be aroused. ...let me help u.

apart from the fact that business/work ethics demand professionalism while with a patient, seeing women's unclothedness gradually becomes boring to them cos they have seen one too many (that is to say the probability of them getting excited about treating the females may have been there in the early days of their career).....

as time goes on all they become interested in is treating the patient and making their money......that been said need I reiterate that there are some selected few who still acts perverted even with all the professionalism and years of work experience.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 1:42am On Feb 05, 2017
Must be when u r seriously ill, come on u also go for checkups, when u r not ill. Besides that of child delivery is diff. Not necessarily male Gynaecologist do dt. The midwives and what have you do dt. M saying u need to do periodical checkups, he examines and fondles ur brests to check for lumps angry and he examines ur vagina while u spread ur legs n point it to his face, and he dips his fingers and examine u properly angry. So will u glady be comfortable wit dt.
Benita27:
When you're terribly ill and needs recovery, you just won't care a man is touching your body parts.

Experience is the best teacher: you don't expect a pregnant woman in a painful labour to make demands of the kind of doctor to help her through the delivery process.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 1:44am On Feb 05, 2017
Mr old fool , must it be during the throes of pain alone that a female visits a gynaecologist And if ur retarded brain can't make a point without insults then u should go get more tutorials frm the buggawurfs arround u Mr old idiot angry
PaulKillerman:
my. Bra, tell the nonentity that posted this trash... Lacking sense and logic in every respect ..

All these silly pre and peripubertal children that haven't seen anything on life are talking (only to wake up eat and laff). . by the time labour pain catch u, or u dying from a dire health concern, u won't even know whether a man or woman is attending to u
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 05, 2017
kayzat:
You can identify a girl who is a virgin by
the way she urinates. If she urinates and
the sound goes like Tiziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know
she is virgin. But if she urinates like
shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as if you have
switched on bathroom showers, my brother,
my good brother I have a story to tell you

This isn't suppose to be funny, but I can't help laughing. grin

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2017
Dfinex:

that's because u don't have any further answer .....and stop sounding like ob/gyns are super humans who don't have feelings/blood flowing through their veins such that they can't be aroused. ...let me help u.

apart from the fact that business/work ethics demand professionalism while with a patient, seeing women's unclothedness gradually becomes boring to them cos they have seen one too many (that is to say the probability of them getting excited about treating the females may have been there in the early days of their career).....

as time goes on all they become interested in is treating the patient and making their money......that been said need I reiterate that there are some selected few who still acts perverted even with all the professionalism and years of work experience.....

Yaaaaaaaawn
Bye Felicia
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Dfinex(f): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2017
Babzilla:
Yaaaaaaaawn
Bye Felicia

well that's the attitude of unserious students so I'm not surprised . ....I guess that must have been the reason why u missed this part of the lecture in school

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by nakel17(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2017
A very nice question been asked by the poster. This week I was opportuned to start my nursing clinicals and before then I am always thinking how do I cope with seeing naked ladies without my hormones kicking into action, smiles. The truth is reading this thread just made me remember I bathed and touched women all through the week and I can not even remember if I had an erection or not. You see a client as someone needing your help not as a call to have sex and that does it. I guess it unconsciously becomes part of you as you become a professional. I am so sure we are still very much men but such thought tend not to exist at that instant. My own experience.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by HIScraziness(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2017
Could remember when I was doing my physical clearance and we were all asked to go do medical check up at the school hospital. Girls were asked to pull of their tops for the xray, some did while some refused and said they can never allow the radiographer see their bits grin

The said man didn't even care sef, according to those who did though, they said the man was acting so very cold ehn! I think same thing applies to male gynecologists

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2017
Wow that's a very good reply, bro wink but except u bathe cadavers, at the initial stage it wasn't easy with fighting it, ryt wink
nakel17:
A very nice question been asked by the poster. This week I was opportuned to start my nursing clinicals and before then I am always thinking how do I cope with seeing naked ladies without my hormones kicking into action, smiles. The truth is reading this thread just made me remember I bathed and touched women all through the week and I can not even remember if I had an erection or not. You see a client as someone needing your help not as a call to have sex and that does it. I guess it unconsciously becomes part of you as you become a professional. I am so sure we are still very much men but such thought tend not to exist at that instant. My own experience.

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2017
But sincerely, sometimes u could jst think like, even at their professionalism, out of all their clients, a very beautiful goddess walks in with all the curves that would drop the jaws of a pastor lol and during discussion the male Gynaecologist could just be thinking like... " wow shocked , I would be very grateful to see this sexy beauty's nude and during the examination his hormones kick a bit. Of course he will control himself, but I seem not to understand the fact that u keep seeing hundreds of ladies in nude and none of em causes commotion into ur system shocked. Diff ladies with different body structure, u knw. Plus, I'm even more concerned abt when the client is not in distress, just check ups and what have you. shocked
HIScraziness:
Could remember when I was doing my physical clearance and we were all asked to go do medical check up at the school hospital. Girls were asked to pull of their tops for the xray, some did while some refused and said they can never allow the radiographer see their bits grin

The said man didn't even care sef, according to those who did though, they said the man was acting so very cold ehn! I think same thing applies to male gynecologists

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2017
Dfinex:

well that's the attitude of unserious students so I'm not surprised . ....I guess that must have been the reason why u missed this part of the lecture in school

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by OkoAnike(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2017
I don't think those guys body system works like normal people any more....

I remember when my wife had our first child and I was with them @the labour room, God helping us my boy came out and the guy need to evacuate some stuff (blood) and bringing out some of these equipment some like pliar, spoon like while he was doing all this i was there looking and at some point I just said "Oga please get careful this is some body ministry" he look up and ask me to please allow him do his job there sending me out of the room.

I think I totally agree with Dfinex....

Enjoy ur weekend

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2017
Jammiiee:
Must be when u r seriously ill, come on u also go for checkups, when u r not ill. Besides that of child delivery is diff. Not necessarily male Gynaecologist do dt. The midwives and what have you do dt. M saying u need to do periodical checkups, he examines and fondles ur brests to check for lumps angry and he examines ur vagina while u spread ur legs n point it to his face, and he dips his fingers and examine u properly angry. So will u glady be comfortable wit dt.
I hope you know there are situations that after explaining what's happening to a male gynaecologist and is time for examination, he refers you to a female gynaecologist in the same hospital...this is common in General hospitals.

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by cooljoe(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2017
GloriaNino:
Wtf? I won't even book an appointment with one for counselling talk less of going to him for medications
na becos u neva sick rich dat level. we pray u stay in good health
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by mrDvO(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2017
During my first clinical posting in skl, I saw d most amazing boobs ever. My god, 18yr old...big, round n standing. I had to examine it fr lumps...it was my 1st tym...alot f tins wre goin through my mind at dsame tym. Lawd, I had dreams abt those boobs. Fastforward 3yrs after med skl, I cn tell u...shit ds nothing to me anymre...u see d persn as a patient nothing else. infact evn outsyd d hosp u see d patient naked, its difficult to evn get turned on(dnt ask me how I knw, lol). Another point ppl dnt realise, diseased vaginas are disgusting to look at, n most ladies u ll see hv those kind f slippers boobs dat u roll up to fit into a bra...so its nt fun at all. infact I decided against gynae cos its a rily dirty n disgusting specialty(no offence to d ladies ofcourse). Ofcourse occasionally u ll see a rily hot lady cm fr check up, d tot shes hot crosses ur mind fr a second, ur human...bt d nxt second its business a usually...d vagina myt stink up d whole room sef. Also, any standard hosp, male doctors always hv a female chaperone wen examining females...to avoid stories dat touch n stuff. so d dudes dat hv issues wit male gynaes, u ppl rily hv nothing to worry abt.

38 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Benita27, quoting u a big deal, checking ur profile a bigger deal, but why now angry angry lol. But u r already digressing, forget the option of a female gyn. In d hospital. I'm asking u, left to the situation, will u gladly alow that male gyn on u, if u r to do checkups of ur breasts n vagina every 2 months for whatever reason. Mind u, u r not sick. Oya answer lol cheesy
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Donjazzy12(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
mrDvO:
During my first clinical posting in skl, I saw d most amazing boobs ever. My god, 18yr old...big, round n standing. I had to examine it fr lumps...it was my 1st tym...alot f tins wre goin through my mind at dsame tym. Lawd, I had dreams abt those boobs. Fastforward 3yrs after med skl, I cn tell u...shit ds nothing to me anymre...u see d persn as a patient nothing else. infact evn outsyd d hosp u see d patient naked, its difficult to evn get turned on(dnt ask me how I knw, lol). Another point ppl dnt realise, diseased vaginas are disgusting to look at, n most ladies u ll see hv those kind f slippers boobs dat u roll up to fit into a bra...so its nt fun at all. infact I decided against gynae cos its a rily dirty n disgusting specialty(no offence to d ladies ofcourse). Ofcourse occasionally u ll see a rily hot lady cm fr check up, d tot shes hot crosses ur mind fr a second, ur human...bt d nxt second its business a usually...d vagina myt stink up d whole room sef. Also, any standard hosp, male doctors always hv a female chaperone wen examining females...to avoid stories dat touch n stuff. so d dudes dat hv issues wit male gynaes, u ppl rily hv nothing to worry abt.
Stinking rotten vagina's everywhere is the real issue. Male gynaecologists are really trying. Many of them are now turning gay because of the number of rotten vagina's women parade about.

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Baba but d first time u were faced with those glorious melons cheesy m sure u twitched down thr lol. That u had to dream of it. Yup, dealing with some unhealthy pussi.es n boobs myt be a challenge, perhaps stink or not jst ok to face, but atimes u r still faced with a very beautiful glorious boobs wit attractive areolas. Also clean down thr. At such times wouldn't u feel like... wow shocked n ama like taste this stuff, after which u myt tend to follow up on her outside the job? wink
mrDvO:
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jammiiee:
Benita.27, quoting u a big deal, checking ur profile a bigger deal, but why now angry angry lol. But u r already digressing, forget the option of a female gyn. In d hospital. I'm asking u, left to the situation, will u gladly alow that male gyn on u, if u r to do checkups of ur breasts n vagina every 2 months for whatever reason. Mind u, u r not sick. Oya answer lol cheesy
Have had one run his scan machine down my lower abdomen, he could clearly see the upper part of my private part...which he did but focused on his job.

So "yes" and have done something close to that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68