Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. (5016 Views)

In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? / Thunder Kills Malawian Lovers Aged 12 & 16 As They Die In Each Other's Arms / Guys: Your Wife Or Your Mother: Who Comes First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by bolethings: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Brethren, today I believe the worst thing a man can do to himself is fall in love.

This is my story.

I've known this babe for 5 years precisely when she was in pre-degree, I stay in Lagos and she schools and lives in the North. Over the years we've both agreed on getting married and since I was ready ever since, I agreed to her request of graduating before we tie the knot.

So funny it's 5 years already and now she's getting ready for final year. As a man, I must be honest I had offers from women all through the years but because I wasn't the type that plays around with people's heart, I had to turn them all down simply because I gave someone my word and wouldn't want to be tagged disloyal.

Fast forward this year, we've been on the good note and I was even thinking of getting an apartment so I'll leave my place for my brothers. Everything was going fine and I was in the mood looking forward to taking her home to mama and sealing it. 5 years brothers, I waited!

Surprisingly last night she said she thinks I was getting too serious and needed to make some things clear. I wasn't serious when I sent money, wasnt serious spending 2 hours on phone assuring and comforting her, 5 years o. I can almost access people when I know them a little and I can vouch she doesn't mess around. Trust me I'll say 90% I can vouch she isn't wayward. She said she's found another man and he happens to be her best friends brother and they started courting about 5 months ago. Funny enough she'd given him her words and agreed to marry him. She even had the boldness to tell me I never did anything wrong, never ever but she just switched and her word to him matters. Imagine! 5 years.

As a realist I ask her every time if she was dating or promising anyone else just because I expect every woman to have suitors and I'm not the time that intrudes, her answer is always NO one, even till as close as 2 weeks ago. Chai!

No doubt I'm hurt. I stood loyal for 5 years and it didn't even take a woman 24 hours to blank out. Many men would call me names I know and truly waiting 5 years without any faults??

For those who are presently in love you probably would laugh at me as I have always done others. Just be careful.

Once again thunder fire any idiot coming online saying thrash about men. Imagine at 30, I can't possibly go about taking revenge on every woman now. I'm obviously moving on. Feb 2016 is a month I won't forget in a hurry. Bless you all brothers across the nation.

Obviously I can't tell my friends this. I just have to talk to someone and that's why I chose NL. Peace!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Horlahniyi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Shiiiit Happens !!!! Take hrt bro... sad
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
This when you get on badoo
hook up with the baddest bìtch with a huge ass
channel all your rage into yer dick
and fùck the living shìt out of her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by babyfaceafrica: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lolz
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Move on
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by sinaj(f): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
It's a pity

That's experience for u, learn from it nd move on.
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
Experience is the best teacher.... now you know

1 Like

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by firstking01(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
sad
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by TroubleDude: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
crysorry bro.... take heart...

some girls can be heartless sha.. 5 whole years of waiting... haba.... some girls should fear God ... not fair.... don't worry... you will find someone much better

1 Like

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
women are ungrateful things..... and that was how one thing was dating me and one other guy together..... FEAR WOMEN AFTER BUHARI(RECESSION)

10 Likes

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
sinaj:
It's a pity

That's experience girls for u, learn from it nd move on.

Experience my black arse.
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by McTobe(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2017

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Ahmadgani(m): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Love is for the weak..

Sometimes you cant blame buhari for cofining women to the kitchen and the other room.

Love like a footballer who can change club at anyime for the right deal

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by lirusehn(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
This pic makes me laugh every time.

6 Likes

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2017

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by decatalyst(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Oh Lord, I bind and destroy all destiny destroyer and time waster in my way already!

If I am already romancing or eying one, may her steps be quickened to leave my life now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Apina(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
Northern gals when like fvck pass anything so, na u dey vouch for , You never see anything. I fit bet u say DAT guy don dey flog her back for the same 5 years. Money wen u don supposed take build house for ur mama na DAT babe take dey p.i.m.p her aboki up grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Candy86(f): 12:11am On Feb 05, 2017
I am an african american female I am a degree holder no kids I feel your pain I was hoping to get married to this nigerian I was dating almost two uears he kept promising me he would marry me he lied to me. I still wants to visit nigeria I suppose to came last february 2016 I went to get on plane did not have my visa. I did not know but I have one now. If any man or lady could by me a ticket to lagos nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 05, 2017
buahahahahah, we need more men in this world, we don't need boys anymore

Op you Mean say you wait girl for 5yrs without any side chick? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Candy86:
I am an african american female I am a degree holder no kids I feel your pain I was hoping to get married to this nigerian I was dating almost two uears he kept promising me he would marry me he lied to me. I still wants to visit nigeria I suppose to came last february 2016 I went to get on plane did not have my visa. I did not know but I have one now. If any man or lady could by me a ticket to lagos nigeria.

baba hungry go kill you, this recession don do you strong thing chai grin

This your format no make sense oo grin

18 Likes

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by vladhillz(m): 5:51am On Feb 05, 2017
grin
Babzilla:
This when you get on badoo
hook up with the baddest bìtch with a huge ass
channel all your rage into yer dick
and fùck the living shìt out of her
and then d rage in yur dick will disappoint u..and u will cum early and start crying again:;d

7 Likes

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by ideology(m): 6:52am On Feb 05, 2017
It is well

Put yourself together, though it is not as easy as I said, you will get better some day.

It's funny these things happen to good guys, but don't blame her, some brains work that way.

Have confidence in this, All things work together for Good ...

For me, I trust only God and myself.

I trust myself because I know what I can do and what I cannot do
I know when I say a thing I fulfill it.

I trust God because I know what God can and cannot do
I know when he says a thing, it is done.

Besides this two, none other.
So am not surprised when human fails to keep his/her words

Learn the lessons and move on, better things ahead.

I know it hurts, 5 years wasted cry cry cry cry cry cry

What I detest most is time wasted not the money spent

Find things to keep yourself busy

bolethings:
Brethren, today I believe the worst thing a man can do to himself is fall in love.

This is my story.

I've known this babe for 5 years precisely when she was in pre-degree, I stay in Lagos and she schools and lives in the North. Over the years we've both agreed on getting married and since I was ready ever since, I agreed to her request of graduating before we tie the knot.

So funny it's 5 years already and now she's getting ready for final year. As a man, I must be honest I had offers from women all through the years but because I wasn't the type that plays around with people's heart, I had to turn them all down simply because I gave someone my word and wouldn't want to be tagged disloyal.

Fast forward this year, we've been on the good note and I was even thinking of getting an apartment so I'll leave my place for my brothers. Everything was going fine and I was in the mood looking forward to taking her home to mama and sealing it. 5 years brothers, I waited!

Surprisingly last night she said she thinks I was getting too serious and needed to make some things clear. I wasn't serious when I sent money, wasnt serious spending 2 hours on phone assuring and comforting her, 5 years o. I can almost access people when I know them a little and I can vouch she doesn't mess around. Trust me I'll say 90% I can vouch she isn't wayward. She said she's found another man and he happens to be her best friends brother and they started courting about 5 months ago. Funny enough she'd given him her words and agreed to marry him. She even had the boldness to tell me I never did anything wrong, never ever but she just switched and her word to him matters. Imagine! 5 years.

As a realist I ask her every time if she was dating or promising anyone else just because I expect every woman to have suitors and I'm not the time that intrudes, her answer is always NO one, even till as close as 2 weeks ago. Chai!

No doubt I'm hurt. I stood loyal for 5 years and it didn't even take a woman 24 hours to blank out. Many men would call me names I know and truly waiting 5 years without any faults??

For those who are presently in love you probably would laugh at me as I have always done others. Just be careful.

Once again thunder fire any idiot coming online saying thrash about men. Imagine at 30, I can't possibly go about taking revenge on every woman now. I'm obviously moving on. Feb 2016 is a month I won't forget in a hurry. Bless you all brothers across the nation.

Obviously I can't tell my friends this. I just have to talk to someone and that's why I chose NL. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by chronique(m): 7:44am On Feb 05, 2017
Lolz. I feel your pain bro but you gotta move on. I've realized something from a lot of stories and personal experience. It's no use asking a girl who is far from you if she has another bf cos 99% of them would never tell you the truth.
bolethings:

This is my story.

4 Likes

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2017
Forget, there is nothing like distance. Distance is no problem here. I have a female friend who dates this rich dude, the guy got to knw me through his fiancee...we became pals. This girl told me what shocked me, she said that she and the guy are together currently 5years, the guy caters for her frm year 1, nw she is in final year, her family knws d guy as their daughter fiance. But this girl accepted another guys marriage proposal and hv being seeing this new guy for a year without her main man knowing. She asked me hw will she tell that he doesn't feel love for him just to move in with the new guy that she just met a yr ago. THATS LIFE, ITS UNFAIR.

1 Like

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Hormoniyi25(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2017
Ahmadgani:
Love is for the weak..

Sometimes you cant blame buhari for cofining women to the kitchen and the other room.

Love like a footballer who can change club at anyime for the right deal

LOVE LIKE A FOOTBALLER #fact bro... this bitches ain't loyal, they will dump your ass for a better nigga
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by bolethings: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2017
I really appreciate all your comments guys. Actually I've always heard there's a thin line between hate and love and to describe how much I detest her right now would be unbelievable. It was crazy when she said "I'm sorry if I hurt you" , I was like if you hurt me? Sounding like it was relative. Of course she hurts me. I'm done with her and I've had to delete everything about her. Live goes on throughly.

The only painful part was not having as many side chicks as I could, imagine when I thought I'm done teasing or flirting with other women, now I have to really start looking...lol...

2 Likes

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2017
God will provide a better girl,someone more beautiful,more intelligent than she is. AMEN

1 Like

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2017
bolethings:
I really appreciate all your comments guys. Actually I've always heard there's a thin line between hate and love and to describe how much I detest her right now would be unbelievable. It was crazy when she said "I'm sorry if I hurt you" , I was like if you hurt me? Sounding like it was relative. Of course she hurts me. I'm done with her and I've had to delete everything about her. Live goes on throughly.

The only painful part was not having as many side chicks as I could, imagine when I thought I'm done teasing or flirting with other women, now I have to really start looking...lol...
It is nt easy but Lemme tell u what i did that helped got over my ex, though i fell sick. After several advice, i open my mind to accepting female friends, i made a lot, i engage in a productive activities. Never watch any love movie that will trigger your emotion. Eat well and alot. This thing helped me, i got hrt broken on April, i got another on june that really love me more.

3 Likes

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by lodphil(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Damn!there's nothing I hate like the so called love.Thank God ve never been heartbroken b4,learnt a lot from people's experiences.

Sorry bro.Someway somehow you are going to thank God the gal left you.
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2017
well thunder struck you first
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by sluvy4tune(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Bro move on speedily, and you will Thank her later for letting this happen now. I know this wont be easy.

Marriage has never been a one way decision, from your story it's more she was in pre-degree possibly in her early 20s, she has spent 5years in the university and things has changed, I applaud her courage, marriage is not a decision you take out of pity, Yes she could have agreed to marry you then, you know how we all thought we would marry our teenage love and all that bullshit? But what were you expecting from a teenager who feels as at then marriage was all about how the heart beats and how much you spend time online chatting, sister has grown and has seen the bigger picture and if you both are not compactible,then there is no magic anyone can perform. Be strong!!!!

Someone can be good to you, doesn't mean the person is good for you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... / EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster / Although I'm 26, I Don't Think I Can Date A Girl Above 16 [see Reasons]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.