Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. (5002 Views)

In a Man's Life: Who Comes First, The Mother Or The Wife? / Thunder Kills Malawian Lovers Aged 12 & 16 As They Die In Each Other's Arms / Guys: Your Wife Or Your Mother: Who Comes First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
samtol4:
Are u now taken ?

Why..?
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by enuk80(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
bolethings:
The issue for me wasn't her finding another man because I would never marry out of pity or agree to anyone who does.

My disappointment is the fact that even up until last week, she was telling me to get an apartment with just 2 rooms so that we wouldn't be having too many guests as I tend to keep people around me and as new couples, it won't he wise living the same life of a single man so she kicked against getting a 3 or 4 bedroom which was my preference, but rather we should do a 2 bedroom for now.

So there was no way I could have seen it coming and for her to just blank out in 24 hours makes everything funny to me. I'm surely over her right now and I just believe a long relationship isn't smart thing for those looking to get married.

For me classy or sexy isn't an attraction, rather someone who can communicate and who wouldn't nag. Of course well dressed and decent.

don't be decieve by well dress cos most of them are pretender..my ex is one of those that dress well and claim to be descent but what she did to me is worst than yours..imagine I went through her diary that i tag "her diary of sex"..what I saw in that diary broke my heart..the numerous guys she slept with in the past and even behind my back while we were dating and d lies she told especially sleeping with just one guy in the past...I was sulprise d first time I had sex with her, her pussy was wider than well...I fact two and half dick can penetrate into her at once....i told her dat two dick can enter her pussy at once..she never give a damn when I left because she has them plenty and even, carried men..so she thinks they are coming because of her pretence of being descent and good
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by coolestofall(m): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
I feel 4 u, but u know d part i loke pass?
bolethings:

For those who are presently in love you probably would laugh at me as I have always done others. Just be careful.
Hahaha i want use laugh kill my self

1 Like

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by shugasofttouch: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
bolethings:
Brethren, today I believe the worst thing a man can do to himself is fall in love.

This is my story.

I've known this babe for 5 years precisely when she was in pre-degree, I stay in Lagos and she schools and lives in the North. Over the years we've both agreed on getting married and since I was ready ever since, I agreed to her request of graduating before we tie the knot.

So funny it's 5 years already and now she's getting ready for final year. As a man, I must be honest I had offers from women all through the years but because I wasn't the type that plays around with people's heart, I had to turn them all down simply because I gave someone my word and wouldn't want to be tagged disloyal.

Fast forward this year, we've been on the good note and I was even thinking of getting an apartment so I'll leave my place for my brothers. Everything was going fine and I was in the mood looking forward to taking her home to mama and sealing it. 5 years brothers, I waited!

Surprisingly last night she said she thinks I was getting too serious and needed to make some things clear. I wasn't serious when I sent money, wasnt serious spending 2 hours on phone assuring and comforting her, 5 years o. I can almost access people when I know them a little and I can vouch she doesn't mess around. Trust me I'll say 90% I can vouch she isn't wayward. She said she's found another man and he happens to be her best friends brother and they started courting about 5 months ago. Funny enough she'd given him her words and agreed to marry him. She even had the boldness to tell me I never did anything wrong, never ever but she just switched and her word to him matters. Imagine! 5 years.

As a realist I ask her every time if she was dating or promising anyone else just because I expect every woman to have suitors and I'm not the time that intrudes, her answer is always NO one, even till as close as 2 weeks ago. Chai!

No doubt I'm hurt. I stood loyal for 5 years and it didn't even take a woman 24 hours to blank out. Many men would call me names I know and truly waiting 5 years without any faults??

For those who are presently in love you probably would laugh at me as I have always done others. Just be careful.

Once again thunder fire any idiot coming online saying thrash about men. Imagine at 30, I can't possibly go about taking revenge on every woman now. I'm obviously moving on. Feb 2016 is a month I won't forget in a hurry. Bless you all brothers across the nation.

Obviously I can't tell my friends this. I just have to talk to someone and that's why I chose NL. Peace!
. You don't need to be harsh on urself. Just take it dat d both of u are not ment to b together. Move on dear shit happens n keep Praying 4 ur missing rip. Ur case is different
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
bolethings:
Brethren, today I believe the worst thing a man can do to himself is fall in love.

This is my story.

I've known this babe for 5 years precisely when she was in pre-degree, I stay in Lagos and she schools and lives in the North. Over the years we've both agreed on getting married and since I was ready ever since, I agreed to her request of graduating before we tie the knot.

So funny it's 5 years already and now she's getting ready for final year. As a man, I must be honest I had offers from women all through the years but because I wasn't the type that plays around with people's heart, I had to turn them all down simply because I gave someone my word and wouldn't want to be tagged disloyal.

Fast forward this year, we've been on the good note and I was even thinking of getting an apartment so I'll leave my place for my brothers. Everything was going fine and I was in the mood looking forward to taking her home to mama and sealing it. 5 years brothers, I waited!

Surprisingly last night she said she thinks I was getting too serious and needed to make some things clear. I wasn't serious when I sent money, wasnt serious spending 2 hours on phone assuring and comforting her, 5 years o. I can almost access people when I know them a little and I can vouch she doesn't mess around. Trust me I'll say 90% I can vouch she isn't wayward. She said she's found another man and he happens to be her best friends brother and they started courting about 5 months ago. Funny enough she'd given him her words and agreed to marry him. She even had the boldness to tell me I never did anything wrong, never ever but she just switched and her word to him matters. Imagine! 5 years.

As a realist I ask her every time if she was dating or promising anyone else just because I expect every woman to have suitors and I'm not the time that intrudes, her answer is always NO one, even till as close as 2 weeks ago. Chai!

No doubt I'm hurt. I stood loyal for 5 years and it didn't even take a woman 24 hours to blank out. Many men would call me names I know and truly waiting 5 years without any faults??

Once again thunder fire any idiot coming online saying thrash about men. Imagine at 30, I can't possibly go about taking revenge on every woman now. I'm obviously moving on. Feb 2016 is a month I won't forget in a hurry. Bless you all brothers across the nation.

Obviously I can't tell my friends this. I just have to talk to someone and that's why I chose NL. Peace!
I think our stories are a bit similar. I'm a realist too. Life is easy but we humans get it complicated. Sorry ur girl stringed u along for so long but just know that someone better will come along. Don't force it, don't push it, just let it happen.

1 Like

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by lordfalcao(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Paulkillerman
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
Paulkillerman
ma nigga!!!!!, na so e dey be... Girls are only meant to be a mans sex tool... I don't know all this rubbish I keep on seeing online... Let the wise listen and learn...

Na them sabi ... As for me, I'm out...
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ahmadgani:
Love is for the weak..

Sometimes you cant blame buhari for cofining women to the kitchen and the other room.

Love like a footballer who can change club at anyime for the right deal
Kikikikiki.. Hahaha.. Rotfl ohh grin grin
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jeesu shocked shocked

Thunder strike that lady too angry angry
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Jeesu shocked shocked

Thunder strike that lady too angry angry
You ehn grin cheesy grin

People fall out of love sha lipsrsealed
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by schumastic(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
enuk80:

I agreed with u..northern girls like Bleep die..my plateau ex babe dey Bleep me and other girls behind my back..she dey even mess around with married men...I broke up with her last week because she broke my heart with her lies, pretence I fact so many things she did..now I am finding it to move on because of d commitment I put in d relationship..wen a girl goes for service, there is 98% assurance that she must mess around..many of them tried to mess with me during my service year...even a girl who had just a month to her wedding was begging me to sex her and she was a corper. being too emotional makes one suffer for love and keeps one worry what your girlfriend might be doing when u r not with her...if someone can tell me how I can kill my emotion and worries, I will be appreciate...
you want to kill your emotions bro, the always get a side chick n have this at d back of your mind"trust no one I life"..you ca give them d benefit of doubt but is good to trust, is better not to
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Aderola15:

You ehn grin cheesy grin

People fall out of love sha lipsrsealed
Are you kidding me? and that's why she had the right to break his heart like that??

No one has the right to mess with another person's feelings like that.
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Ginaz(f): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2017
I've been in a relationship for 6 years now, I'm scared if he's gonna leave me at the end. It's funny you know, but one thing for sure if he does it's not the end of the world.

And being in this relationship this long has made me to be grounded and has saved me from some chop and clean guys.

I was in a situation when a guy won't let me rest for close to five years even when he knows I'm in a relationship. I thought he was serious as no guy in his right senses would woo a girl for 5years. As it turns out my strong head was a blessing in disguise, he has a girlfriend who he wants to marry, probably he just wanted to use me and still have his real girlfriend as a backup.

Your girl should be careful, she might be walking into the devil's trap. O.p don't be angry for the wasted years, instead see it as God's blessing to save you from a troubled marriage.

I'm praying deep down in my heart for God to show me if my boo truly is the one for me. God has answered yours, be grateful.
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by john1035: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2017
nigeria girls, so useless.....

Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by LordAdam16: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
@bolethings, na u I dey vex for.

Came from mo.phasa's fiancee breakup thread.

In fact, brotherly you sh*t 4 church. Which kyn story I jor read.

How you go dey loyal to one girl WHEN DEY TERTIARY INSTITUTION for 5 years, una two don gree to marry for years now, you no do introduction, you no give am belle?

For this Nigeria!!! Ha!!! Na you do yourself this one.

Now let me advice all these men wen marriage dey shack. If you sure say you don see d girl wen you dey find, and she dey school. First of all, put ring for the finger. Go do introduction, mk her family know you.

Then give her belle to avoid story that touch. Na she go dey ask wen b wedding date.

Ladies are fickle. She gree now no mean say she go still gree in 6 months. Strike while the iron is hot. Before one bobo take your chance.

Even some of the married women sef, then don change their mind tey tey, na d wedding ring and children keep them for the marriage no b anoda thing.

See as you dey wait for 5 years. By now you suppose don dey do child dedication for your second pikin.

Anyhow sha, sorry. The future is pregnant with pleasant surprises.

PS: My advice no go work if d gal no go like the prospects of being a nursing mother while still an undergraduate (although no b crime, many ladies dey do am steady).

-Lord
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
thats why its risky to start spending and nurturing a babe while she"s in school just cos of marriage promises.op take heart.all those guys wey dey train girls frm primary school up to univ level just cos the girl accept marriage hope una go learn frm this story.
Re: May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
LordAdam16:

Ladies are fickle. She gree now no mean say she go still gree in 6 months. Strike while the iron is hot. Before one bobo take your chance.

Even some of the married women sef, then don change their mind tey tey, na d wedding ring and children keep them for the marriage no b anoda thing.
Word. Mike Okri sing am sotey.
Omoge yesterday nor go gree ya own today,
She go tell you say nor be only you be her lover..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Instagram Slay Mama Scammed Me / I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? / When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.