Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Beer Parlour - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Beer Parlour (42664 Views)

Romantic Pub Section For London/UK Heads - Free Pint Of Beer For Everyone / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beer Parlour by waleski(m): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2010
I dey see say na kpolli dey run thgs 4 dis b.p nothg do una i go dey resume 4 here 2morrow e bi like say yskan don dey dry smal as per boys no dey2 regular anyhw make i use alomo nd redbull cool down my head dat unilag traffic fit kil person
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 12, 2010
Eehn! So u don employ dem chicks to help u dey serve us.na him be say i go find excuse to dey come here wella.as u talk say ujujoan follow my mind come sweet me like fresh palmy.i like her yarn bt anytime wey i wan talk to am witlow go catch for mouth.e be like say her mouth sef sharp bt i dey gbadun her replies
Re: The Beer Parlour by delagasky(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2010
so Kpolli get plans for my niece?!!! angry angry i thot there was honor amongst drunks?!! wats this nonsense i hear u talk?? when u no dey BP i run things wella, carry genny go repairer, help u negotiate with the nu employees and all the while u dey runs ma niece!!! B4 i vex for u patapata, comehear and swear not to do it again b4 i invoke the DCoH on u!! meanwhile allow that Abekeade, to bring cold guiness make i take brush my teeth grin grin
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2010
Dela,abeg make u forgive kpolli.e be like say him mix small stout and alomo drink yestday so the shack dey worry am.i don talk to am.him no go toast ur niece again.but dat girl fine sha and her friends sharp too.anyway today na friday.i go quick close from work cos i wan enter island go groove
Re: The Beer Parlour by snthesis(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2010
Just got to my Office( 2 hrs late), my head is groggy, eyes red (abeg any eye drops in d house), stomach dey churn, hold on - my phone dey ring, ehen wu b dis woman wey dey call me, shit! i 4got i went out last nite shack so tey i toast married woman, abeg i wonda wat else i did last nite.
Re: The Beer Parlour by delagasky(m): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2010
^^^ now i know who bleeped Ekaette, my neighbor's househelp grin grin grin
Re: The Beer Parlour by snthesis(m): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2010
delagasky:

^^^ now i know who bleeped Ekaette, my neighbor's househelp grin grin grin
delagasky- i know 2day na fri but guy its too early to dey c double
Re: The Beer Parlour by milkan05(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2010
I don sleep go------------I'm back where that madam sef?

UDEME with a little vodka mixed in
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2010
My babe no want make i come here today
she talk say afta much beer man go dey womanize

abeggi
but come to think of it

my babe give me unnecessary stress
beer takes away unnecessary stress

so which one i go follow na?
Re: The Beer Parlour by kokonets(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2010
Greetings ma fellow shakaz grin i dey grit o abeg say star dey
Re: The Beer Parlour by tundewoods(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2010
Kpolli please touch not my anointed !  undecided That is the message
that Baba said i should give you today,

I don't know who "this anointed" is in particular.
But i suspect that this anointed is a she. And i just hope
she is not one of these "point and kill" girls you just employed in this BP
Re: The Beer Parlour by aonom(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2010
There is really no harm in a beer palour. It's just a place for men to on wind and have fun. Do what they probably and shouldn't do at home and in front of the Mrs, say those sort of things that they actually thought about during the course of the day, maybe journey, probably flirt or for the bold hearted have a fling,

What matters is that they go home, well some of them go and share what they took away from the parlour etc stories, events that happened there, std's , loll.

Just goes to show that guys still want to remain guys and use the beer parlour as their medium.  Joints, Clubs and hang outs also apply.

So if u want to keep your man or dog as we are some times refered to, just leave us alone.

Some guys eventually get tired and just stay home eventually, while for some it would take the grace of God to get them to stop.

wink
Re: The Beer Parlour by hatch: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2010
Abeg make u na helep thang God oh ! My Grand ma just born twins,
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2010
Guy no start dat one o
wetin u mean?
Arsenal self neva beat man-u be4?
Abeggi make we hear word jare
Re: The Beer Parlour by daylae(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2010
Kpolli! Kpolli! Where the nuns you say go dey serve for hia? Abi na nights den they do? Abeg toss me one cold baba dudu make i use cool temperature. This sun na wa sef.
Re: The Beer Parlour by marocguy(m): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2010
This beer parlour still dey? Anyway bring one gulder joo. Dis valentine wey dey come sef, nawaoh. Anybody don buy anytn 4 im girl?
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2010
boys am going for FEC meeting in Abuja, so pls take care of my bar
Re: The Beer Parlour by meexteriox(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
I hail oooooooo my people!!!
Barman, abeg furnish me one frozen Harp
Re: The Beer Parlour by meexteriox(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2010
I say frozen beer, dis beer no cold atall, una no get light?
Re: The Beer Parlour by hatch: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2010
Ok as it seems that kpolli is absent as a resulf of his new appointment in Abuja.
I want to recommend that we pass a resolution to declare free drinks until his return  grin
Re: The Beer Parlour by hal901: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2010
wetin dey happen here??
Re: The Beer Parlour by meexteriox(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2010
One more bottle
Re: The Beer Parlour by kay9(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2010
Guys, una well done o . . . . bros, abeg shift make i join u for this table;

Mr. kpolli, norrin do u

Barman, abeg pass me one Gulder there, no be me kill dele giwa.
Re: The Beer Parlour by kay9(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
hatch#:

I want to recommend that we pass a resolution to declare free drinks until his return  grin

Hold on barman, oya make am TWO bottles as hatch dey declare for the house.
Re: The Beer Parlour by daylae(m): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2010
Dele giwa never die o! Na where you here am say dele giwa die? Abeg,u dey sell pepe soup for hia make i use am clear my eyes from the bottles wey i don take.
Re: The Beer Parlour by hatch: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2010
So far,i've spent close to N109,000 in this beer palour since i start to dey come here.
That is enough to pass supplementary budget for benin republic.

Abeg nkechi pass me another plate assorted goat head and chilled bottled of double 33 undecided
Re: The Beer Parlour by waleski(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2010
Boys dey make sense 4 here oya give me my own free beer as 2day na friday shey goat head peppersoap dey join am little money wey we get make we spend am b4 sunday come
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2010
Hahahahaha *hic*

HATCH
u nor serious atall
see as u rubbish benin republic
Re: The Beer Parlour by tundewoods(m): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2010
Unconfirmed reports have it that Kpolli has been given an appointed in Aso Rock. They say he has been appointed the acting Minster of Special Duties while Aondoakaa is away on vacation . undecided
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2010
Yes i caught a hint of it too but i'm not so sure

if its true then thats good news for this bar
it will get a splendid raise
but govt matter different 4m woman matter o
Re: The Beer Parlour by tundewoods(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2010
Anybody in the house ! undecided This place is looking dry today.
Re: The Beer Parlour by oge4real(f): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2010
You this set of yeye men with fat wives, go home and stop whiling away time in a beer palour. Tomorrow now you will say no money for food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) / Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.