Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God (13830 Views)

Does Not Going To Church Make One A Bad Christian? / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by emi14: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

God is fake

Jesus is fake

Only kids can believe those stupid lies

Only a fool will say there is no God. The <fakeness> of their brains skips the realities Divinity.
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by emi14: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:

God is fake

Jesus is fake

Only a fool will say there is no God. The <fakeness> of their brains skips the realities of Divinity.
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by chuksjuve(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Do not forsake the assembly/ gathering of the brethren!!!!
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by chuksjuve(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:

God is fake

Jesus is fake

You are sincere; unfortunately your sincerity cannot and will not change the reality of the existence of God..

Religion is fake because its invented by man to reach a "supposed god" or Better put spirituality..

Christianity is God coming through Jesus Christ to SAVE sinful man[all men] from eternal destruction.

Christianity is NOT A RELIGION but a lifestyle based on godliness through JESUS CHRIST

The choice is yours to make...
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by bionixs: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:

God is fake

Jesus is fake

before this week runs out,may God show you that he is real with one shameful sickness

2 Likes

Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by xerxes456(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:

God is fake

Jesus is fake

why do atheists, Muslims etc always attack christianity... that means Christians are on the right path... otherwise Christians would have been ignored all together and atheist and Muslims will still practice their religion... but NO, Christians and their truth hurts and must be silenced...
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by iamFaity(f): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
For example, how do u expect to know what a course is talking about when you don't attend lectures. some people may use shortcut to pass the course but they will never understand it. In the case of church, there are no shortcuts you just have to go cos the bible contains so many things that even if we try to read on our own will never get. Church helps us through teachings maintain our relationship with God cos at times life may throw things at us and discouragement may set in and even lose faith in God but consistency in going to church sets a platform for u that helps u move on and maintain your relationship with God. Going to church reminds us how God wants us to live our life so we can have a smooth relationship with Him. #myownview.
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by yemskid(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sorry. M still a kid bt i tnk i v a perfect example 4 ds Question.
When u plant a seed, av u ever seen a seed germinate without sunlight nd water. NO. Church ⛪ is dat sunlight nd water dat we need as believers 2 grow nd b in d ryt part 2 d kingdom. As we hear d word of God it wet our soul nd even d cumin 2gether of believers is loved by God bcus God expectd us 2 come 2gether. Jesus christ went 2 d temple nd started teaching @ d age of 12, paul was establishing churches eg corinth, ephesus, etc nd he didn't even leave dem alone he kept on checking on dem. So wat s ur own reason of nt guin 2 church?
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by robbinn(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
nt going to church doesn't affect ur relationship wif God.... bt going 2 church makes yhu Ave more knowledge of d Scripture.......
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by chachanga: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Luckygurl:
It does to the best of my knowledge.
Those times, I miss service (like today), I feel some form of emptiness in me as against the satisfaction derived when I get in from an awesome service session.

Wow, lovely.
which church would that be?
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by odysey: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
talkeverytime:
Yes, this may not show immediately but it does. God programmed the church (the causing
gathering of the brethren) to help us grow, fellowship and be trained in his word. So go to church. Hebs 10:25

However read 5 Types of Girls You find in Church Choirs: http://talkeverytime..co.id/2017/01/five-types-of-girls-you-find-in-church.html

your interpretation of that verse is ...

No. your not going to church doesn't affect your rel.
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by abbeyboy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
You don't have to go to church. If you're tired of church, then you are yearning for something more. The bible is there to guide you. Read it for yourself and gain more understanding.
A good Christian isn't necessarily one who attends church.
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by Sinkills: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Evans407:
This got me wondering honestly, if i don't go to Church and am a believer, will it affect my relationship with God?
Once you are saved from sin through Christ, you automatically become part of the Church (Matthew 18:17; Acts 20:28; 1st Corrintians 15:9; Galatians 1:13; Ephesians 5:25; Revelation 2:11,17, 29). Naturally, you need to assemble and fellowship with other believers periodically to grow in faith (Hebrews (10:25). Remain blessed. A true believer must be obedient to the command of God who be believes in.
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by Timothyoj(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:

God is fake

Jesus is fake

I plea for God's mercy for you friend. God is real in Heaven. ..!
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by Toluwaferan(f): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:
God is fake
Jesus is fake
May God reveal himself to u... He made u who u are today... He is your creator!
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by omolayomi06: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Evans407:
This got me wondering honestly, if i don't go to Church and am a believer, will it affect my relationship with God?
my take on this,,, it all depend on your believe ,, sometimes you can go to church and received more blessing ,, and you can go to church and received the other blessing,,, but I will always go to church because I know what am there to do,, thanks
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by Atmmachine(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
bionixs:
before this week runs out,may God show you that he is real with one shameful sickness

Hahahahahahahaha

Shameful sickness ??

Your God must be high on some cocaine
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

No.

Your body is the temple(Church) of the Lord, so you can serve him anywhere without going into Church.

1 Corinthians 6:19King James Version (KJV)

Borrowing the words of this person, Your body is the temple of the Lord and as a Christian, you go to church to be serviced, If you knew what is in Church, u will gladly attend besides u don't know it all, the word that is preached there can be d exact solution u mid to come out of any pertinent issue or a word you can store for when any likely issue like that comes up.
as I wld always say, ur relationship with GOD is mostly for ur benefit not GOD,u go or don't go doesn't affect him But U. God word is clear. Don't absent yourself from the gathering of the brethren ,its new testament not old
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by holatoj(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Evans407:

no sir but check psalm 133:1
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by fromnigeria(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Evans407:
Yes, first if you truly are a believer, then fellowship with brethren like you go de hungry you
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by fromnigeria(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:

God is fake

Jesus is fake

Careless soul, your time will soon be gone. Repent, return to your source and be at peace with him.

Careless soul believe and be free from bondage
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by AngryNigerian(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Culin:

I can't remember criticizing any church above

Okay...sorry, thought you said besides baptist church
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by oaroloye(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
SHALOM!

Evans407:

Certainly!

If you do not go to "church," there is a serious danger that you might actually have a real relationship with The Real God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by Culin(f): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
AngryNigerian:

Okay...sorry, thought you said besides baptist church
Bedside baptist. Bed Side.
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by olarwhumy6(f): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
If it's once in awhile on a Sunday excluding church weekly programmes, no problem, buh mostly all Sundays in a month including weekly programmes will definitely affect ur relationship, It's in the Bible which says "thou shall not forsake the gathering of assemblies of ourselves Hebrew 10:25". It's true God resides in our heart, buh we going to church programmes is liken to we fueling ur cars, mainly to ignite our inner man, nd to strengthen our relationship with God.

1 Like

Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by manuelp: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Atmmachine:

God is fake

Jesus is fake

only a fool will look into the heavens and say there's no God, only a mad man will look into the ocean and say the fishes are a mistake... #just singing
Re: Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God by odikomo1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
On a lowkey most church going Christians think non church goers are hell going grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omobude Is The New President Of PFN / Mountain Of Ido Ajinare / The Importance Of Family Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.