Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. (64412 Views)

Tuface Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Mother's Day (Photos) / 2face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia's Birthday With Beautiful Video / Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by EazyMoh(m): 10:41am On Feb 05, 2017
Mums can do that.

2 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by berrystunn(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2017
Hahaha... Nigerians
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ifenes(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2017
His name will not go down in history book as one who stood up for his country. Fela was indeed a God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by PTNL: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2017
She forced him or he had a rethink of the consequences. Soldier for give am one. Thorough incarceration and torture. God saves him.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by masterblogger(m): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2017
YOUTH ARISE NOW!
This is call to all youths out there. We shall speak with one voice and all we are saying is we've had enough. Come 2019 we want a YOUTH president, nothing more. We can no longer be used again. Our elders have failed us woefully. Together we say Enough!
The movement has just begun and we will need our own political party. We need all youths from all geopolitical zone onboard, youth with great ideas .
“One of the great liabilities of history is that the YOUTHS fail to remain awake through great periods of social change. Every society has its protectors of status quo and its fraternities of the indifferent who are notorious for sleeping through revolutions. Today, our very survival depends on our ability to stay awake, to adjust to new ideas, to remain vigilant and to face the challenge of change.” — Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Please pass this message across to every YOUTH out there.
“If it is clear youth will be encouraged and listened to, and preparations are well thought out, you are set up for success… Having youth on boards and commissions has been a rewarding experience for everyone involved.
TOGETHER WE MAKE HISTORY
OUR TIME IS NOW!
THE MOVEMENT IS HERE.
JOIN NOW:
Telegram : www./youtharise2019
Twitter. Follow
@ngyouthsarise
PLEASE SHARE IN ALL PLATFORMS!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by modath(f): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Some people just cant stomach the fact i came back. More tears into their overflowing buckets..

Their nightmare is back.. cheesy

Only God knows the way i plan on ignoring them this time. I've decided to date the report button

As per the R button... Works like Magic.. Be like sniper to roaches & bugs..... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by 0b10010011: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by MakeADifference: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2017
Mama Innocent why
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2017
You ain't gat balls, my man. Go and return that protest money.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by canalily(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2017
Now, is he still Innocentundecided
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by hahn(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2017
ifenes:
His name will not go down in history book as one who stoop up for his country. Fela was indeed a God.

Our artists are only there for the money bro

2 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by olaztek(m): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2017
Good mother. Nairalanders and hypocrisy are like rice and beans. If the protest start now 99% of them will not step a foot out of their room and they are online ranting 2face got no balls.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2017
Yes!...he even takes permission from his mum to b.ang his wife!
Dumb damage control!
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by willibounce1(m): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2017
IPOB123london:

by now i hope the afonjas will start to speak and accept in the OPEN that IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the finest black people that ever walked this surface; IPOB you will find this; hm

Every day we come to nl they wouldnt let us hear a word; some of these yeye mofos are screaming on top of their voice on revolution.

i don set naw; see dem na dem taking back door to run away; none of them wana die for their lovly Gwntry called Nigeria. hahha see dem

We will continue to say as it is!

ndi ara

Shouldn't you be dead for your country by now? What are you still doing alive. Na mouth una go dey make for Internet. Anoufia

4 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by AngelicBeing: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2017
modath:

This is a lame attempt at PR management!! Gosh!! Twould have been better to allow the weak "Government threatened him" spin continue to gain traction than this crap of an excuse!!!!

His mum was angry? Really? Then he should hand over what is is left of the balls Annie has in her handbag to his mum then!!!!

Rest in peace, Late Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti (Late Fela Anikulapo's mum)!! cool

P.S... I'm not disappointed in 2face cos I never placed him on any activist pedestal... He is peaceful & humble but he isn't feral!! I enjoy his music & that won't change.... I go still dey halla ohi e... cool
grin grin wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by cktheluckyman: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
You see, this is the umpteenth time in just three days that the enemies of this country would be put to shame over their illinformed assumptions and suppositions.

These e-minions just sit behind their superranuated devices and type away crap as though their lives depend on the crappy lies they spread online.

Time and time again, their idiocy get the best of them yet, like the tecalcitrant nitwits they are, they just wont give up their shameful attitude.
Why not wait till tomorrow to know who has been put to shame

2 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by mustybobo(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2017
Bros, we understand ur kids r still very small

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2017
ionsman:
Mummy well done for this. People would have died and properties destroyed which would have given the FG a lot of reasons to lock 2baba up till infinito.

Mummy well done for what? this attitude by 2face's mum, if true, is exactly why our country is what it is today! We are all waiting for someone else to deliver a good country for us!

8 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by OldBeer: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Macwytt:
I lost the respect I have for 2baba
The people you have being respecting, what good thing has your respect given them?

2 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Abudu2000(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Well whatever though,I already unfollowed him and his band on Instagram,Twitter and Facebook,I need no more of his cowardice

4 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by SEOManiac: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
I knew it

Very clean Hp elite probook 6450b Core i3 laptop for sale

Specifications are:
Hard drive 250 HHD
4gig Ram
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 M370 @2.40GHz
Backup 4 hours
Bluetooth
Wireless
4 serial USB port
Activated window 10
Asking price 75k
Not negotiable
Location Abeokuta Ogun State
Contact me tru my profile number Pls only serious buyer should pm

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2017
tuface once sang " nobody wan die but dem wan go heaven"...I guess it is hard to practice what you preach, Mr innocent idibia..

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by LorDBolton(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2017
Beranco:
m just thinking aloud.......
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad.

After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".

"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

Breath taking, isn't it ?

Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicament.

#Could this be the Nigerian citizens situation presently?# In ma noble Opinion, i think it is.
Copied.

You're smart...

But here's why I'm not in support of the protest...it offers NO NEW SONG.

I mean their demands fall of short of being reasonable.

I mean the focus of their anger is on APC not the FG,SG or LG infact not at government

I mean the leaders lack credibility

I mean the people who stand to gain from this protest are same bunch of thieves.

I mean HOW CAN TUFACE BE THE FACE OF SUCH A MOVEMENT. ( I love 2face o BUT as a singer, his moral compass cannot navigate activism.)

I mean Ibori returned to delta and there was a carnival to welcome him... These are the people killing this country.

Tell me how Ibori will allow buhari govt succeed if it means him loosing billions? There you go.

3 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by makers360: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2017
2baba just give us one song for this Government and rest. You don try.

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ifenes(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2017
hahn:

Our artists are only there for the money bro

True bro..... He wants to grow old and remain a mummy's boy. He is not a brave one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ddippset(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2017
modath:

This is a lame attempt at PR management!! Gosh!! Twould have been better to allow the weak "Government threatened him" spin continue to gain traction than this crap of an excuse!!!!

His mum was angry? Really? Then he should hand over what is is left of the balls Annie has in her handbag to his mum then!!!!

Rest in peace, Late Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti (Late Fela Anikulapo's mum)!! cool

P.S... I'm not disappointed in 2face cos I never placed him on any activist pedestal... He is peaceful & humble but he isn't feral!! I enjoy his music & that
won't change.... I go still dey halla ohi e... cool
people like you will not even cross your gate. tell your husband abi your brothers to go out and take over from tuface.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by babestella: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Is this how the youths will lead Nigeria?

Look at how Tuface chickened out like a kid, but tomorrow you see them shouting that they want to be the leader, minister, president etc. common to stand firm with decision already taken, they fizzle out because the FG threatened them.

This nigeria has a long way to go abeg.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by imakedollar: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2017
I don deceive them

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ifenes(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2017
Fela will not only sing but will do the match.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey / Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) / Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.