Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. (64413 Views)

Tuface Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Mother's Day (Photos) / 2face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia's Birthday With Beautiful Video / Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by kingthreat(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2017
Did Mummy also tell him to impregnate 5 women too? Nonsense.
A Coward will always be a coward.

3 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by adorable29(f): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Its only a stupid person that will believe this piece of crap! So his mother is angry she did not take permission from him first. Yet Olodos are believing this. Smh

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ifenes(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Ilovewetpussy:
2face behave like d afonjas that can bark and can't do anything,afonjas are well known to be fantastical zombie dullard from d south was'te brown roof republic

You love wet what?
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by LEAFLET(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Me I think it must have been his wife.. Annie that made him change his mind
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by gofnor(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2017
ionsman:
More revelations have emerged on the real reason music star, Innocent Ujah Idibia, otherwise known as 2face canceled his planned nationwide protest.

2baba shocked many of his fans when he took to his Instagram page to announced the cancellation of the much-talked about protest, citing security concerns.

However, findings by DAILY POST reporter revealed that his mother, Mrs. Rose Idibia was behind the cancellation of the protest.

The singer had announced few weeks ago that he would be leading other entertainers to a nationwide protest to draw the attention of the relevant authorities to the untold hardship the current administration has subjected the nation to.

Following the announcement, the federal government warned him to rather express his grievances via a national broadcast instead of organizing a protest at a time the security situation in the nation was unstable.

The Lagos State police command had also vowed to stop the protest, claiming that the singer never took permission from them.

An insider hinted this newspaper that 2face’s mum who doubles as Vice Principal at Cherryfield College, Jikwoyi Abuja warned his son to hands off the protest.

“His mum was behind the cancellation of the protest. She was angry because 2baba (Innocent) never asked for her opinion before he went on air to announce the protest. His mother summoned him and asked him to call it off because he has nothing to gain from it, rather he would buy enemies for himself,” a source said. What a God sent mother. What a listening child.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/05/2faces-mum-rose-idibia-forced-cancel-nationwide-protest/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

Cc...Lalasticlala Myndd 44

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2017
hungryboy:
Na God go Bless Fela wherever him dey now
Fela were be ajebo during Military regime no fear to talk true to those in power even at a risk to his life
Tubaba you are nothing but a coward

Shut up ur dirty mouth. How many nation wide protest was carried out by fela.

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by successinlife: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2017
Nigeria is a country comparable to a very big market where the most dubious and gullibles make much gains through dishonesty.I have watched for more than two decades,truth doesn't take people far,alot of people made name for themselves by been rogues and anytime somebody considered good tried to come up,he/she is cut down at their prime.The younger generation are already towing the paths of the ones in power.A country where embezzlement isn't stealing,people are worshipped irrespective of their source of wealth.Moral value is lost in Nigeria.God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by DonCortino: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2017
Buhari threatened to kill his mum, dats why he cancelled it.

Tuface and nigerians have everything to gain from the protest!

And before any idiot quotes me to ask when the vulture gave the threat, first ask urself who is the commander in chief of the ARMED forces!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by OBILINANNU(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2017
2baba Don fall my hand.. ah ah kiloshle?? after all this gra gra express.. anyway as mama said there is nothn to gain.. bt we suppose let them knw say our celebraties no happy 4 d matter wey de ground.. ah emi ko gbadu oo..
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by 0b10010011: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2017
Thank God it's now glaring that Buhari has no hand in it!

Tuface's mum simply ordered him to cancel it.

Akpabio and Fayose must be really disappointed
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2017
Revolution is not for chicken livered like Tuface. He should go and sit down with his wife and chilldren. He had the best oppotunity to be a leader for the youths and masses but he threw it out of the window. Nigeria is bigger than Tuface and we will move on without you.

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Kalman(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2017
modath:

This is a lame attempt at PR management!! Gosh!! Twould have been better to allow the weak "Government threatened him" spin continue to gain traction than this crap of an excuse!!!!

His mum was angry? Really? Then he should hand over what is is left of the balls Annie has in her handbag to his mum then!!!!

Rest in peace, Late Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti (Late Fela Anikulapo's mum)!! cool

P.S... I'm not disappointed in 2face cos I never placed him on any activist pedestal... He is peaceful & humble but he isn't feral!! I enjoy his music & that won't change.... I go still dey halla ohi e... cool

You should go and take lead where he stopped na!! Are you too small?
When dem kill you, you understand politics

2 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by 0b10010011: 11:20am On Feb 05, 2017
DonCortino:
Buhari threatened to kill his mum, dats why he cancelled it.

Tuface and nigerians have everything to gain from the protest!

And before any idiot quotes me to ask when the vulture gave the threat, first ask urself who is the commander in chief of the ARMED forces!! angry

If everybody reasoned like you on Earth, the fastest means of transportation would still be trekking.

2 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ARmanx(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2017
successinlife:
Nigeria is a country comparable to a very big market where the most dubious and gullibles make much gains through dishonesty.I have watched for more than two decades,truth doesn't take people far,alot of people made name for themselves by been rogues and anytime somebody considered good tried to come up,he/she is cut down at their prime.The younger generation are already towing the paths of the ones in power.A country where embezzlement isn't stealing,people are worshipped irrespective of their source of wealth.Moral value is lost in Nigeria.God help us.
church!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ReubenE(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2017
If this is TRUE then 2face is a bloody son of a b.tch.
Coming to toy with the emotions of the people at this trying time is so wrong.

Coming from someone outside the usual thieves, it gave us a reason to believe the veracity of the intent the protest was meant to serve...then this unfortunate development.

2baba just reduced himself to a 2boy.
So, we were to march to hells gate with a boy that chickens out from his mum's advice, how unfortunate.

Whatever Buhari worships, should tell him to give us good governance cuz the suffering is real....

3 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Brushless: 11:31am On Feb 05, 2017
hungryboy:
Fela were be ajebo during Military regime no fear to talk true to those in power even at a risk to his life

Oyah, take it up from where twobaba stop. Strongman.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Jaabioro(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2017
I won't bother read all the trashed reason.. Let him keep it to him self.. He could have done his silent consultation before shout out to the public.. Putting the horse before the cart make no sense all the way.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by nmreports: 11:32am On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
You see, this is the umpteenth time in just three days that the enemies of this country would be put to shame over their illinformed assumptions and suppositions.

These e-minions just sit behind their superranuated devices and type away crap as though their lives depend on the crappy lies they spread online.

Time and time again, their idiocy get the best of them yet, like the tecalcitrant nitwits they are, they just wont give up their shameful attitude.

I am wondering the difference there is between the people you are abusing and you.

All this Insolence just to pass a message across? Common.

You are not qualifed to correct anyone.

2 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by eph12(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2017
modath:
Why and How on earth did people invest so much hope in Idibia in the first place? shocked... Too may factors were wrong in my opinion...

He just made a mess of the anger we feel about the rudderless movement of the nation!! He should know people are angry and he should not have allowed himself be used in a proxy fight!! {75% of APC were disgruntled PDP members)

He was approached to lead the protest, He allowed Atiku settle his hospital bills, accepted Nyame/ Akume's largesse, Akpabio sponsored delegation to his Dubai wedding...

No, he is no ACTIVIST!!!

Are you insinuating 2face was being used by likes of Akpabio Atiku as a fact or for likes?

If those guys were behind him why would he quit now? Or could it be they're not forthcoming with the payment for the job?
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by nmreports: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2017
Beranco:
m just thinking aloud.......
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad.

After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".

"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

Breath taking, isn't it ?

Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicament.

#Could this be the Nigerian citizens situation presently?# In ma noble Opinion, i think it is.
Copied.

Descriptive

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2017
successinlife:
bro u are right, if you look at people who are adjuged to be successful, you will always find one consistent common denominator.

the tendency to be selfish and look down on others as lesser humans.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by nonjebose(m): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2017
Beranco:
m just thinking aloud.......
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad.

After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".

"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

Breath taking, isn't it ?

Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicament.

#Could this be the Nigerian citizens situation presently?# In ma noble Opinion, i think it is.
Copied.
Hmmm, such a pitiable but true analogy.

2 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by galadee(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2017
hello

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by mightyhazell: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2017
modath:

This is a lame attempt at PR management!! Gosh!! Twould have been better to allow the weak "Government threatened him" spin continue to gain traction than this crap of an excuse!!!!

His mum was angry? Really? Then he should hand over what is is left of the balls Annie has in her handbag to his mum then!!!!

Rest in peace, Late Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti (Late Fela Anikulapo's mum)!! cool

P.S... I'm not disappointed in 2face cos I never placed him on any activist pedestal... He is peaceful & humble but he isn't feral!! I enjoy his music & that won't change.... I go still dey halla ohi e... cool
adamu wait o!

I no understand,..

U be want make tubaba come protest for u,..afta una don take una hand carry wahala put for head.
Are u crippled? Why not lead the protest? Or na for only nairaland u and ur herds dey get mouth

Mama innocent thanks for talking sense in2 ur pikin head. We all have 2 'give buhari time to come up with plans to better nigeria'

Say baba sombori

6 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by willibounce1(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:
Thank God it's now glaring that Buhari has no hand in it!

Tuface's mum simply ordered him to cancel it.

Akpabio and Fayose must be really disappointed

Buhari has no.hand in it and the police threatened to arrest him if he should go on with the protest? Continue to make it an APC, PDP battle while you suffer for ever
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by almarthins(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2017
I hate when people start something they can't finish. It is the beginning of the end for tuface. He benefit from the system of kleptocracy. I wish this was america what happened to uber would have happened to him."delete"
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Akinaukwa: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2017
Mama Tight Face thank you jare. You still value the life of your son. Let any of those politicians and yeyebrities pushing him for sacrifice come out and lead the protest.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by 0b10010011: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2017
willibounce1:

Buhari has no.hand in it and the police threatened to arrest him if he should go on with the protest? Continue to make it an APC, PDP battle while you suffer for ever

Hello! He was never threatened. He was only made to realize that the safety of protesters cannot be guaranteed.

Afteral, You heard his statements and he never such.

Moreover, I know the root-cause of Nigeria's predicaments as of today and also aware about the tremendous effort of the Buhari led administration to turn things around. Only those who lack insight re complaining and apportioning blames.

What we re passing through today was as a result of the damage done years back.

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by logica(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2017
hungryboy:

You are comparing an abami to a mere mortal. Poor comparison.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by freecocoa(f): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2017
They should just keep quiet biko, nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by DonCortino: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:

If everybody reasoned like you on Earth, the fastest means of transportation would still be trekking.

Its because u reason like the buch in power that's why nigeria is in this mess today. undecided
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Efewestern: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2017
charliboy654:

Shut up ur dirty mouth. How many nation wide protest was carried out by fela.

Next tym when mentioning the name fela, add some respect to it.

Fela never carried any nation wide protest but he stood for the truth, He criticized any government that's not performing, Fela despite the treatment given to him, never stop saying what he think is right, His mom died because of his actions, But yet he never gave up on his people, His song touch lives, He was not tribalistic, I can go on and on.. So next tym you are typing the name FELA, add some respect to it. You can never b like him, none can be like him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey / Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) / Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.