Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. (64422 Views)

Tuface Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Mother's Day (Photos) / 2face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia's Birthday With Beautiful Video / Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Revolva(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2017
nigerian govt don scare tuface mama say dem go remove her from VP..of the school if she no warn her pikin
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by PerfectEsquire(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2017
2face is still a boy...
Still under his mother's arm..
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Efewestern: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2017
successinlife:
Nigeria is a country comparable to a very big market where the most dubious and gullibles make much gains through dishonesty.I have watched for more than two decades,truth doesn't take people far,alot of people made name for themselves by been rogues and anytime somebody considered good tried to come up,he/she is cut down at their prime.The younger generation are already towing the paths of the ones in power.A country where embezzlement isn't stealing,people are worshipped irrespective of their source of wealth.Moral value is lost in Nigeria.God help us.

What a pity. is dere still hope for this country,? no moral..
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Toshiba49ja(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:

If everybody reasoned like you on Earth, the fastest means of transportation would still be trekking.

Oh lawd..!!! grin

Guys are noor smiling cheesy
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ayomiDRLmoney: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2017
#bonanza #Tbc at give away price. #500perCoin Contact me if interested 09068750167 #CALLorWHATSAPP. #limitedtimeOFFER
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by maclatunji: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2017
Do your Parents or Loved Ones Know Where You are Going?

It is only irresponsible people that think solely of themselves in taking decisions. Have you discussed your plans to protest with your parents if you are still under them, your spouse if you are married or those close to you if you are single and living alone? Why do I ask this question? You would expect them to help get you out of trouble if the police and other security agencies decide that you should be arrested? If you do not mind being arrested, are you sure they do not mind the stress of trying to get you released if arrested?

http://www.opinions.ng/10-things-note-protest-2face-2baba-idibia/

2 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by AnanseK(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2017
A very sensible mum, Nnamdi Kanu would wish he had a mum like her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by coputa(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
hungryboy:
Na God go Bless Fela wherever him dey now
Fela were be ajebo during Military regime no fear to talk true to those in power even at a risk to his life
Tubaba you are nothing but a coward don't just be critical,what have you done in your own little corner.

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by coputa(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
hungryboy:
Fela were be ajebo during Military regime no fear to talk true to those in power even at a risk to his life
Tubaba you are nothing but a coward

Don't just sit there and be critical,what have you done in your own little corner.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by plegion19: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
if only we know the level of pressure this useless government of buhari must have put on 2baba and his family for them to put off this peaceful protest, all the same am proud of you Broda God bless you
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Orikinla1: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Great mother.
And very God fearing woman.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by focus7: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Wise mother.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
IPOB123london:

by now i hope the afonjas will start to speak and accept in the OPEN that IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the finest black people that ever walked this surface; IPOB you will find this; hm

Every day we come to nl they wouldnt let us hear a word; some of these yeye mofos are screaming on top of their voice on revolution.

i don set naw; see dem na dem taking back door to run away; none of them wana die for their lovly Gwntry called Nigeria. hahha see dem

We will continue to say as it is!

ndi ara

Make a list of all the activists that have ever battled tyrannical government in Nigeria and you'll realise that they are 99.99% Yorubas.

If you think I'm lying ask around or do your own research.

Hope you can see now that you are high on IPOB weed.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by 0b10010011: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ayo Fayose and Senator Akpabio will be highly disappointed at the moment.

The staged protest has finally collapsed.

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by lastpage: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
The value of a "Good Parent", especially a Mother, can not be over-emphasised!
Thank God that 2Baba still had a mother, an educated Mother for that matter!

Below is my post some days ago, on this protest matter by TuFace.

Lastpage! :

First, We must ask you (and people like 2Face and other Protesters): WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A PROTEST?
- Generally, 'Protests' are meant to draw attention to an issue that "all other means have FAILED" to draw attention to.
- It is also assumed, in staging a Protest, that the target has the means and capacity to take the desired action but REFUSED to do so, hence the use of a Protest, to force the target to act as desired.
- It is a "last resort" action to make the 'target' (Govt in this case) act in a desired manner.

Having said the above, Let me ask:[/b]
1.) What is this 2Faced Protest meant to address? What issue?
Maybe you would tell me it is meant to address Hunger, maybe Exchange Rate of the Naira, maybe Price of commodities, e.t.c

2.) The target here is the Buhari govt... and Buhari in particular as most of the vitrol has been directed at him!
Putting these together, l want to ask: Has the President the "capacity and means" to do otherwise than he is doing now.... and REFUSED to do so?
3.) What exactly are we expecting the Govt to do, say for example, on the Exchange rate of the Naira to the Dollar, which most of us are blaming for the high price of everything, even unrelated things that are locally produced and have no single "forex" input?

*Can ...and should Buhari fix a specific and arbitrary low value for the exchange rate?

* Do these protesters not understand that the exchange rate of the Naira is a function of "How much foreign exchange we EARN via "EXPORTS/SALES" (be it for crude Oil which accounts for over 70% of such forex receipts or other products like Cocoa, Minerals, e.t.c) ...divided by How much we SPEND on foreign IMPORTS/PURCHASES from abroad?

* Are the protesters ignorant of the fact that in the last twenty one months or so of this administration, our major forex earner accounting for over 70% of our Dollar-accruals, has gone down/depreciated by as much as 80%? That Crude has for the most part of the last twenty months sold at an average of $23-$30 thus, Nigerias receipts of forex has so dwindled that Dollars has become very scarce!

* Are the protesters not aware or are they just "ignorant pawns" in this chess game of political propaganda by sore losers, that since our Dollars receipts are down (while our penchant for "anything foreign" is unabated), such demand for more Dollars to finance such desire for imports, is the one putting pressure on the naira because we are not earning enough Dollars to back-up such demand?

*Are they not aware that since we are virtually not manufacturing anything locally, and we want virtually everything made abroad, the importers have to pay a very high premium to get such Dollars to fund their import and as such, pass-on the added cost to the buyers and eventual consumers .... hence the high cost of goods and services we are experiencing now?

So, How can Buhari "affect" the exchange rate or how is it possible for him to "magically force the exchange rate down" to a lower value?
What exactly can Buhari do about it, in the SHORT RUN?

If the President does not have the "means and capacity" to fix the exchange rate, then what is the protest against him going to achieve?
if the President has not REFUSED to act, for something that he has no control over, then what is the morals of protesting against him.... if not just out of IGNORANCE, MISCHIEF or a combination of both?

This is why l said a lot of Nigerians need to be educated so that they dont "act in ignorance"!

I am aware that the President has taken "medium and long term" measures to address this Dollar shortages, by ensuring that we are no longer a "one-product" economy that depends only on crude Oil for its receipts of Dollars.

The President has diversified into solid minerals, he is revamping textile industry, he has invested massively in Rice production (a large consumer of our meagre Dollars), he has done everything to encourage jobless youths to take to agriculture by giving them massive loans that are nto even collateralised (but at almost 0% interest rate!), he is encouraging us to "buy made in Nigeria", he is spending heavily on transportation like Rails, Roads, Shipping, Dry Ports and other infrastructures.

This President has tried seriously, for the first time in a long time, to ensure that there is probity and less waste (stealing) wuthin Govt agencies and Parastatals by asking all of them to embrace the TSA! He has disbursed some of the "recovered loot" to state Gpvernments to pay backlog of owed salaries and pensions (though rogue Governors like Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State prefer not to pay or pay a pittance and as usual, loot the rest of the funds!).
I can go on and on but one thing is certain: The country is going through a very difficult period while the President is trying everything humanly possible to address the problems .....Some will take time to yield results while some are just not within the control of the Nigerian Govt (like Price of Crude Oil).

The above brings me to the conclusion that the criteria for a PROTEST as l enumerated earlier (Refusal to address and issue that is within the capacity of the President to change) has not been met.

If the protest was against our national Assembly members who earn take home pay (salaries and allowances) that rank almost a thirty times that of the President of the United States or that of China or Germany or whose monthly allowance is equivalent to a hundred years income of a graduate worker in the civil service, ....l will understand.

If it is against the Petroleum, Electricity and Steel "Cabal" who ensure that our refineries does not work to capacity while their stowed-away in Guinea, Gambia, SaoTome are functioning properly so they can continue to import PMS to us and charge us subsidy or the hooligans that sold our national asset (NEPA) to themselves when they knew they cant make it function to generate electricity that we need or those that destroyed our Steel rolling Mills at Aladja, Ajaokute, Ekpan , e.t.c ...... then it will make sense!

I know 2Baba is a great musician and "father of all nations" with a penchant for sowing his seed wildly but l dont know nor will l give him credit for any "academic, intellectual or cranial ability", as he has not shown any in the past.

Everyone should try to lead by sticking to what they are really competent at and know-best.

This Protest is a completely misguided and mis-directed effort. It is uncalled but if it must happen then it should be directed at where it can be meaningful and produce results.

I love and respect 2face, 2much (for his music) to think he would make himself a tool in the hands of those who are still smarting from their loss in the last Presidential elections and have therefore made it their life-duty to create problems for this administration of Buhari.

That the protest was timed to coincide with when the President would return form his 10-days annual leave... speaks volume!

Idle people who have excess time to play with, should go to the farm instead of creating further nuisance in public space.

But then, it is a Democracy..... and "Demonstration of Craze" is highly allowed!
shocked shocked grin grin

Lastpage!

Obviously, his Mum and myself and many others against this protest, are reasoning alike.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by akoko11: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Too bad
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by victorvezx(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
IPOB123london:

by now i hope the afonjas will start to speak and accept in the OPEN that IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the finest black people that ever walked this surface; IPOB you will find this; hm

Every day we come to nl they wouldnt let us hear a word; some of these yeye mofos are screaming on top of their voice on revolution.

i don set naw; see dem na dem taking back door to run away; none of them wana die for their lovly Gwntry called Nigeria. hahha see dem

ndi ara
The day Nnamdi Kanu lead pro-Biafra protest from the front, I will know he is not a coward. What is happening now is that Kanu and other pro-Biafra leaders send u civilians to go protest, while they stay in their houses in London and watch u get killed. Kanu remains a coward for not leading even a single pro Biafra protest. Even his brother that suppose to be his representative, nobody have ever seen his brother lead any protest. They are always at home watching and preparing pictorial propaganda of ur dead bodies to show to the world that does not care. U think by protesting and getting urself killed is bravery? Lol!! Kanu himself know he can never lead any Biafra protest from the front, he know he will be the first to be shot on sight. Tuface even have more chances of surviving any chaos in a protest that he leads because he is very much likable by everyone, than the one Nnamdi Kanu lead.

2 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by 0b10010011: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
AnanseK:

A very sensible mum, Nnamdi Kanu would wish he had a mum like her.

He would still realize after 27years imprisonment. On the day of his freedom, he will be in tears realising how much time he has spent behind bars for a no just cause.

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ashjay001(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
ionsman:
Mummy well done for this. People would have died and properties destroyed which would have given the FG a lot of reasons to lock 2baba up till infinito.

A locked up 2face, will get more results than a locked up Kanu!

Getting locked up, is d key to leading a revolution! U need be ready to die for d cause!

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by coputa(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
ifenes:

True bro..... He wants to grow old and remain a mummy's boy. He is not a brave one.
Your mum is the only one that can tell you the truth in the whole wide world.let Tuface be.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
I wonder what some tribalists would have said if Tuface was a Yoruba guy. I also wonder what would have erupted from them if late Fela was an Ibo guy.

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ifenes(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
coputa:
Your mum is the only one that can tell you the truth in the whole wide world.let Tuface be.

That's not true. A mum will tell you things based on selfish love... Like I don't want to lose my son, she will save her terrorist son over good ones. I have seen cases where a man commits a crime and the mum defended him. That is selfish because she knew tufa ce might be killed. It better to die a hero at 40 than a coward at 100 years of age.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by willibounce1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:

Hello! He was never threatened. He was only made to realize that the safety of protesters cannot be guaranteed.

Afteral, You heard his statements and he never such.

Moreover, I know the root-cause of Nigeria's predicaments as of today and also aware about the tremendous effort of the Buhari led administration to turn things around. Only those who lack insight re complaining and apportioning blames.

What we re passing through today was as a result of the damage done years back.

Buhari is doing nothing. He is not different from his APC, PDP, APGA and all other selfish colleagues.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by coputa(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
FrancisDiote:
Revolution is not for chicken livered like Tuface. He should go and sit down with his wife and chilldren. He had the best oppotunity to be a leader for the youths and masses but he threw it out of the window. Nigeria is bigger than Tuface and we will move on without you.
it's a protest and not revolution.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by no1madman(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Macwytt:
I lost the respect I have for 2baba
Shame!. ..fear baba= omi obé
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ajademola2000(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
This tuface guy really fall my hand. He is not a man of his word. This is an act of immaturity why saying what he knows he can't do. I wasted my time to read about the protest update from this coward, just to wake up today to see the weak-minded dude has canceled the protest
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by coputa(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:

Hello! He was never threatened. He was only made to realize that the safety of protesters cannot be guaranteed.

Afteral, You heard his statements and he never such.

Moreover, I know the root-cause of Nigeria's predicaments as of today and also aware about the tremendous effort of the Buhari led administration to turn things around. Only those who lack insight re complaining and apportioning blames.

What we re passing through today was as a result of the damage done years back.
Is it not a threat to say that the safety of protesters cannot be guaranteed.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by lastpage: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
IPOB123london:

ndi ara

Ehhn! These Yiibos will never let Yorubas be!

So, "Idibia" from the middle belt has suddenly become a Yoruba person?

So many people have asked: Why is it that any problem that Yiibos have, they simply blame it on Yorubas?
*If Nnamdi Kanu is arrested by a Fulani-led Buhari Govt, IPODs will go about venting on Yorubas!
*If Owerri is engulfed by Flood, 'Ipod Yoots" will start shouting "Yoruba Oooo"
*If the Roads in the East is not tarred..... na Yoruba cause am

Every problem that Yiibos have ever had, is always attributed to Yorubas!
Could it be that despite all the "chest-beating" on the surface..... the Yiibos have a morbid and deep seated FEAR of the Yorubas?
I am just wondering nii o!

Otherwise, why do they have these brain-wave that makes them blame Yoruba for everything!

Even Benue Boy like TuFace was prevailed upon by his own Mother, not to embark on any foolish protest.... and a lot of the comments l am reading here simply switched to abusing Yorubas!

Chai! Dearis God Ooo

I dont need to remind any Flatinosis-headed IPod that HISTORY has "shown and proved" that chest-thumping like a Gorrilla, boasting and self-elevation beyond REALITY has only brought them shame, failure and disgrace!

For example, Show Bravery in WAR, Yiibos were thoroughly trashed and have to surrender their Baifraud Flag to a Yoruba General (OBJ)...while their own General ran-away to Ivory Coast, dressed like prostitute!
Another recent example is that o their "Mazi", Mr. Nnamdi kanu a.k.a "Dilector" who 'boasted and chest-beat' .... only to end-up eating sand-mixed, half-cooked beans in Kudje Prison, as l am eating correct breakfast this morning! grin grin

And all of you "brave" Yiibos and IPAD Yoots that love to abuse Yorubas could not prove your bravery by storming the prison and releasing him? shocked shocked
Where is your Bravery when it is needed...... or does it end only at abusing "Afonjas" online?
grin grin

Just think about this: Of what use is a so-called bravery (chest-beating and insulting other tribes) when you are perpetually a 4th Class citizen, can achieve your aims, always begging to be "freed", while the arrow-head of your struggle languishes in Jail?

Issokay O! Kwantinue, una hear!

Lastpage!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by akanbiaa(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
According to Wikipedia " Cowardice is a trait wherein fear and excess self-concern override doing or saying what is right, good, and of help to others or oneself in a time of need—it is the opposite of courage. As a label, "cowardice" indicates a failure of character in the face of a challenge."
1. So is 2 face a coward ? If yes then what have you that is not a cowardwith A tribe is known to be the major player is importation and setting prices of goods in the market And many from that tribe have vowed to destroy the economy or make sure they use what they have to make the country regret voting Buhari. And they are using it, but time will tell the real enemies both within And outside the Government who are pulling strings to make life hard for Nigerians all because they want to rule or don't want to be arrested and prosecuted for looting treasury dry.
3. When you buy something 100 naira and sells it 450 and you say it's fair profit is it really fair profit or causing hardship on others ?
4. When you hoard goods is it helping people or causing problem?
Finally the Government might have its own blame but we should be truthful with ourselves and correct those mistakes within our reach and unite so Government will be easily challenged to correct their part of the bargain expected from electorate.
5. Its always wise to Consult ones Parent in crucial matters that can either make one a hero or destroy one, Fela don't just go on protest anyhow nor collect gifts and bribes from part of the Nations problem.

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
hungryboy:
Tubaba you are nothing but a coward

u re d only coward I see here

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by IPOB123london: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
[s]The day Nnamdi Kanu lead pro-Biafra protest from the front, I will know he is not a coward. What is happening now is that Kanu and other pro-Biafra leaders send u civilians to go protest, while they stay in their houses in London and watch u get killed. Kanu remains a coward for not leading even a single pro Biafra protest. Even his brother that suppose to be his representative, nobody have ever seen his brother lead any protest. They are always at home watching and preparing pictorial propaganda of ur dead bodies to show to the world that does not care. U think by protesting and getting urself killed is bravery? Lol!! Kanu himself know he can never lead any Biafra protest from the front, he know he will be the first to be shot on sight. Tuface even have more chances of surviving any chaos in a protest that he leads because he is very much likable by everyone, than the one Nnamdi Kanu lead.[/s]

trash

zoo talk

afonjas try next bus stop

coward

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Crashed Mercy Aigbe's Marriage (Photos) / What Is Davido’s Hand Doing Inside His Trousers? / Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.