Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. (64417 Views)

Tuface Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Mother's Day (Photos) / 2face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia's Birthday With Beautiful Video / Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by coputa(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
ifenes:

That's not true. A mum will tell you things based on selfish love... Like I don't want to lose my son, she will save her terrorist son over good ones. I have seen cases where a man commits a crime and the mum defended him. That is selfish because she knew tufa ce might be killed. It better to die a hero at 40 than a coward at 100 years of age.
Who is a hero,the one that dies in a battlefield or the one that came back home successfully to tell the stories.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by IPOB123london: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
last page fool
Ehhn! These Yiibos will never let Yorubas be!

So, "Idibia" from the middle belt has suddenly become a Yoruba person?

So many people have asked: Why is it that any problem that Yiibos have, they simply blame it on Yorubas?
*If Nnamdi Kanu is arrested by a Fulani-led Buhari Govt, IPODs will go about venting on Yorubas!
*If Owerri is engulfed by Flood, 'Ipod Yoots" will start shouting "Yoruba Oooo"
*If the Roads in the East is not tarred..... na Yoruba cause am

Every problem that Yiibos have ever had, is always attributed to Yorubas!
Could it be that despite all the "chest-beating" on the surface..... the Yiibos have a morbid and deep seated FEAR of the Yorubas?
I am just wondering nii o!

Otherwise, why do they have these brain-wave that makes them blame Yoruba for everything!
Even Benue Boy like TuFace was prevailed upon by his own Mother, not to embark on any foolish protest.... and a lot of the comments l am reading here simply switched to abusing Yorubas!

Chai! Dearis God Ooo

I dont need to remind any Flatinosis-headed IPod that HISTORY has "shown and proved" that chest-thumping like a Gorrilla, boasting and self-elevation beyond REALITY has only brought them shame, failure and disgrace!

For example, Show Bravery in WAR, Yiibos were thoroughly trashed and have to surrender their Baifraud Flag to a Yoruba General (OBJ)...while their own General ran-away to Ivory Coast, dressed like prostitute!
Another recent example is that o their "Mazi", Mr. Nnamdi kanu a.k.a "Dilector" who 'boasted and chest-beat' .... only to end-up eating sand-mixed, half-cooked beans in Kudje Prison, as l am eating correct breakfast this morning! grin grin

And all of you "brave" Yiibos and IPAD Yoots that love to abuse Yorubas could not prove your bravery by storming the prison and releasing him? shocked shocked
Where is your Bravery when it is needed...... or does it end only at abusing "Afonjas" online? grin grin

Just think about this: Of what use is a so-called bravery (chest-beating and insulting other tribes) when you are perpetually a 4th Class citizen, can achieve your aims, always begging to be "freed", while the arrow-head of your struggle languishes in Jail?

Issokay O! Kwantinue, una hear!

Lastpage!

trash
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by 0b10010011: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
coputa:
Is it not a threat to say that the safety of protesters cannot be guaranteed.

That is not a threat if it's coming from the Nigerian police. It's just a prior warning incase protest is hijacked.

The Office of the vice president already made if clear that Nigerians re free to protest.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by IPOB123london: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
ioanne
Make a list of all the activists that have ever battled tyrannical government in Nigeria and you'll realise that they are 99.99% Yorubas.

If you think I'm lying ask around or do your own research.

Hope you can see now that you are high on IPOB weed.

trash

this is 2017

lets see that in action

coward afonjas
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by tweetsme(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
tuface just did all this for publicity. i know he is a weakly when it comes to matters like this. he just want to be know over the world by Nigerians. HE IS A COWARD. i cancelled all my activities for Monday just because of the planned protest. Nigerian celebrities are waste of Skin. All they know is to buy cars and post social media for the poor masses to applaud them.

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ionsman: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
ashjay001:

A locked up 2face, will get more results than a locked up Kanu!

Getting locked up, is d key to leading a revolution! U need be ready to die for d cause!

I know...But not everyone is ready to be a Fela.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ularibabe: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Born and Proudly Igbo and IPOB, we say what we do and we do whatever we say. Igbo Blood is in Me and I am in The Blood of Igbo!
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Jammiiee(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tuface chickened out, afonja bears the brunt... bro is there any linkage? Is Tuface an afonja... I understand ur plight tho grin cheesy
Ilovewetpussy:
2face behave like d afonjas that can bark and can't do anything,afonjas are well known to be fantastical zombie dullard from d south was'te brown roof republic
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Odukes(m): 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
So she can advice him not stand for Nigeria but couldn't advice him not to impregnate people's children, abi.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ifenes(m): 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
coputa:
Who is a hero,the one that dies in a battlefield or the one that came back home successfully to tell the stories.

The one who lays down his life for others.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Jammiiee(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Pdp wants to cash-in on the march tru Fayose already... the purpose is looking defeated already + if casualties are involved, Tuface bears the brunt angry
0b10010011:
Thank God it's now glaring that Buhari has no hand in it!

Tuface's mum simply ordered him to cancel it.

Akpabio and Fayose must be really disappointed
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by madjune(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mothers know best.

I don't blame.him or her.

Tuface, dont bother Nigerians again.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by vanhayor(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
madridguy:
Since days ago, my car radio blarred "Oya come make we go..." But driving this morning I'm hearing "nobody wan die but dey wan go heaven". Chai!

Not surprised @2babaofficial chickened out...not his terrain. Just little pressure & some "talk to him" settlement does it for celebrities.

The symbolic thing I like about @2babaofficial chickening-out is that people will now learn to appreciate what activists do...no just mouth!

-Segun O'Law.
he chickened out
dis would be one of d pple dat would criticise him afta d protest if things went worse
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by frubben(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
My people sef dey fear to mu......ch
We fear for the things we no seeeee
We fear for the things around ussssss

We fear to fight foor freedom
We fear to fight ffor justice
We fear to fight for liberty

We always get reason to fear

We no wan die
Mama dey for house
I wan enjoy

Fela is the man abeg.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by madridguy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin

vanhayor:

he chickened out
dis would be one of d pple dat would criticise him afta d protest if things went worse
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Efewestern:

Next tym when mentioning the name fela, add some respect to it.

Fela never carried any nation wide protest but he stood for the truth, He criticized any government that's not performing, Fela despite the treatment given to him, never stop saying what he think is right, His mom died because of his actions, But yet he never gave up on his people, His song touch lives, He was not tribalistic, I can go on and on.. So next tym you are typing the name FELA, add some respect to it. You can never b like him, none can be like him.
So tuface ia standing for lie abi, or tuface is triba? Guy u r so off point. Abeg go and sleep.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by luminouz(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
ashjay001:

A locked up 2face, will get more results than a locked up Kanu!

Getting locked up, is d key to leading a revolution! U need be ready to die for d cause!
Are u ready to die?
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by cnonyechi(f): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
modath:

This is a lame attempt at PR management!! Gosh!! Twould have been better to allow the weak "Government threatened him" spin continue to gain traction than this crap of an excuse!!!!

His mum was angry? Really? Then he should hand over what is is left of the balls Annie has in her handbag to his mum then!!!!

Rest in peace, Late Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti (Late Fela Anikulapo's mum)!! cool

P.S... I'm not disappointed in 2face cos I never placed him on any activist pedestal... He is peaceful & humble but he isn't feral!! I enjoy his music & that won't change.... I go still dey halla ohi e... cool

Well said
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by senani(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Forget 2face , we all have faces , less all protest with our own face , there are protest currently going on in the U.S and all over the world they did not need any popular face to lead them .
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
modath:

This is a lame attempt at PR management!! Gosh!! Twould have been better to allow the weak "Government threatened him" spin continue to gain traction than this crap of an excuse!!!!

His mum was angry? Really? Then he should hand over what is is left of the balls Annie has in her handbag to his mum then!!!!

Rest in peace, Late Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti (Late Fela Anikulapo's mum)!! cool

P.S... I'm not disappointed in 2face cos I never placed him on any activist pedestal... He is peaceful & humble but he isn't feral!! I enjoy his music & that won't change.... I go still dey halla ohi e... cool
nothing will ever make me listen to this coward music again,today I stop being his die hard fan I rather listen to Fela kuti
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
ionsman:
Mummy well done for this. People would have died and properties destroyed which would have given the FG a lot of reasons to lock 2baba up till infinito.
Dey there dey lie to yourself!Properties destroyed!
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Mcowubaba: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Some people just cant stomach the fact i came back. More tears into their overflowing buckets.

Only God knows the way i plan on ignoring them this time. I've decided to date the report button.

As u plan to date the report button, also decide to behave yourself.

It's not after stirring up tribal and bigotry sentiments, u will now hide, and start reporting people that respond to you up and down.
Come with clean hands, then you'll be justified when you make a report..

One thing I like about modath is that she "rarely" makes bigotry remarks, even though she may be secretly liking bigotry comments (like WE ALL DO), unlike the Omenka I know, that will insult, troll and mock Igbos from Morning till night, then when the start replying him, he will be shouting Mydd44, OAM4J up and down...

Respect is reciprocal
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by back2sender: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
We have advised you people at elections or actions is not won in social media, yet una neva learn. This is another one that has failed.
We are on the ground working and not making empty noise in social media.
I stand with Buhari
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Ajalekoko76(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
IPOB123london:

if u are in the same shoes u might do the same

if he goes on to protest

the boko harem north will disown him

and they will make life hell for him

he knows that

Was Azikiwe brave and fearless as President in the first republic? He ran to England for medical treatment at the eve of 1st Military coup. Was Ojukwu fearless during civil war(Biafra war)between 1966-1970? He lost the war and ran ivory coast as hidden place.

it just that average afonja is a liar and a pretender to the core

so there u go

we are IPOB; we remain fearless before our enemies

be ware

picture the difference that even father mbaka can never be

thats right
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ashjay001(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
luminouz:
Are u ready to die?

Unfortunately,
I get two kids,
Mama dey for hauz
Papa dey for hauz
I wan build hauz
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
It was his mum who stopped him ?

Loooooooooool now that's hilarious! grin
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by malachytochukwu(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rubbish. ..lies everywhere .......if at all there is any atom of truth then she must have been coerced by the FG controlled security forces into forcing her son to withdraw .
ionsman:
More revelations have emerged on the real reason music star, Innocent Ujah Idibia, otherwise known as 2face canceled his planned nationwide protest.

2baba shocked many of his fans when he took to his Instagram page to announced the cancellation of the much-talked about protest, citing security concerns.

However, findings by DAILY POST reporter revealed that his mother, Mrs. Rose Idibia was behind the cancellation of the protest.

The singer had announced few weeks ago that he would be leading other entertainers to a nationwide protest to draw the attention of the relevant authorities to the untold hardship the current administration has subjected the nation to.

Following the announcement, the federal government warned him to rather express his grievances via a national broadcast instead of organizing a protest at a time the security situation in the nation was unstable.

The Lagos State police command had also vowed to stop the protest, claiming that the singer never took permission from them.

An insider hinted this newspaper that 2face’s mum who doubles as Vice Principal at Cherryfield College, Jikwoyi Abuja warned his son to hands off the protest.

“His mum was behind the cancellation of the protest. She was angry because 2baba (Innocent) never asked for her opinion before he went on air to announce the protest. His mother summoned him and asked him to call it off because he has nothing to gain from it, rather he would buy enemies for himself,” a source said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/05/2faces-mum-rose-idibia-forced-cancel-nationwide-protest/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

Cc...Lalasticlala Myndd 44
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by apollo13(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Uh[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
madridguy:
Since days ago, my car radio blarred "Oya come make we go..." But driving this morning I'm hearing "nobody wan die but dey wan go heaven". Chai!

Not surprised @2babaofficial chickened out...not his terrain. Just little pressure & some "talk to him" settlement does it for celebrities.

The symbolic thing I like about @2babaofficial chickening-out is that people will now learn to appreciate what activists do...no just mouth!

Nice one bro
-Segun O'Law.

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Lifestone(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
A very wise mother. If anything untold happens to 2 baba, she would have lost the most. Most people hail him on will not brat the pain for her. Kudos to her again
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Lifestone(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
lovelygurl:
It was his mum who stopped him ?

Loooooooooool now that's hilarious! grin
How is that hilarious?
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by nasiodamus(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Too bad was looking forward to DAT protest...anyway make 1024 btc with just 0.001 btc..visit my signature to get details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) / Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses / Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Crashed Mercy Aigbe's Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.