Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. (64420 Views)

Tuface Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Mother's Day (Photos) / 2face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia's Birthday With Beautiful Video / Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by cyril700(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
2 face has pulled out only once in his life time .lol
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by LEXYCOM: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
2baba is a fear fear person. If he refuses to lead the protest, I will lead it. The protest still continue tomorrow in my bedroom. Beautiful girls should meet me there
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by shehuolayinka(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
IPOB123london:

by now i hope the afonjas will start to speak and accept in the OPEN that IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the finest black people that ever walked this surface; IPOB you will find this; hm

Every day we come to nl they wouldnt let us hear a word; some of these yeye mofos are screaming on top of their voice on revolution.

i don set naw; see dem na dem taking back door to run away; none of them wana die for their lovly Gwntry called Nigeria. hahha see dem

We will continue to say as it is!

ndi ara

Must you tribalise everything and which by you are showing how stupid you are.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by logica(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
ifenes:

It better to die a hero at 40 than a coward at 100 years of age.
...then why are you still alive?
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by cameroncucumber(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Some people just cant stomach the fact i came back. More tears into their overflowing buckets.

Only God knows the way i plan on ignoring them this time. I've decided to date the report button.

What happened to your previous monicker (omenka)?

Jst curious
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by stagamagadasca(f): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beranco:
m just thinking aloud.......
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad.

After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".

"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

Breath taking, isn't it ?

Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicament.

#Could this be the Nigerian citizens situation presently?# In ma noble Opinion, i think it is.
Copied.
may God bless u
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by segunk1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Issort, shebi 2baba's mum geh food for house now and son geh money, if to say she face hardship wey poor people dey face nii she no go stop am, how I wish the mom could see from son (2face's) perspective e for better.

Abegg like for #istandwith2baba and share for #the mom turning the innocent guy into a cowardcheesycheesy.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Pweetyanu: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mummy well done for this. People would have died and properties destroyed which would have given the FG a lot of reasons to lock 2baba up till infinito.

Well said.[b][/b]
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by omenkaLives(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
cameroncucumber:

What happened to your previous monicker (omenka)?

Jst curious
Retired.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Efewestern: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
charliboy654:

So tuface ia standing for lie abi, or tuface is triba? Guy u r so off point. Abeg go and sleep.

First of all No sane mind can compare Fela with 2face, it's like comparing Lion with hen, secondly You are trying to justify 2Face actions here, which I think is not right, the guy Bleep up seriously, Fela saw worst.

A man must live by something, no matter the outcome of such decisions he should be able to stand by his word, that's what make you a "MAN", 2face lack those qualities..

Indeed no one like fela..
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
I did know this will happen someday kos 2boy has soiled his hands with the kleptomaniacs,also he enjoyed the largesse of the PDP govt then.. he that will come to equity must come with clean hands...permit me to name those who are qualified to lead a Nation wide protest in Nigeria...
seun kuti, Femi kuti, oby ezekwesiki,pat utomi,Femi falana,..all this people are seen to have the courage,strength, boldness,drive to lead and the masses will follow...
in the case of 2mouth...he has denied himself the masses hall of fame that bequest people of his calibre like Bob Marley, fela kuti,lucky dube ... I do hope Nigerians will see that all man for himself now that 2mouth has opt out of the protest..
e be like say dem want to talk another story again oo...nobody want die but they want go heaven...as u see me so,I dey fear buhari ooo..I no dey look dem face oo...
I weep for Nigeria
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
2face really fell prey to the govt's antics of preventing the protest from taking place. lets imagine the intel the police got about the a potential hijack of the by hoodlums was real, in a sane environment, the police would have done preliminary investigations and track down the hoodlums. Reverse is the case in nigeria, its obvious theres no security threat, the police only made that claim so as to suppress the masses from having their voice heard.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by holyfather(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
madridguy:
You don kill me here with laughter.

I'm surprised you're jumping around this thread as if you ever supported the protest from the beginning.
Don't I smell hypocrisy?
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by lastpage: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
IPOB123london:

trash

IPOD alert!
omo Yiibo, olori'pelebe!
grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: Anyone that thinks 2Baba is wrong for obeying his mother, for receiving sense and not allowing himself to be "used and dumped" by mischief-makers, PLEASE GO TO LAGOS AND PROTEST!
Lagos Police have not had any target practice in a long time
. grin grin
Leave 2Face alone!

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by HarveySpecter1: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
modath:
Why and How on earth did people invest so much hope in gre angry and he should not have allowed himself b

He was approached to lead the protest, He allowed Atiku settle his hospital bills, accepted Nyame/ Akume's largesse, Akpabio sponsored delegation to his Dubai wedding...

No, he is no ACTIVIST!!!

Oh shut up. So because he had received some kind of favours from some politicians, he isn't qualified to lead a protest?

Primitive mentality
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by vicadex07(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beranco:
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad.

After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".

"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicament.

#Could this be the Nigerian citizens situation presently?# In ma noble Opinion, i think it is.
Copied.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by wristbangle: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
modath:

This is a lame attempt at PR management!! Gosh!! Twould have been better to allow the weak "Government threatened him" spin continue to gain traction than this crap of an excuse!!!!

His mum was angry? Really? Then he should hand over what is is left of the balls Annie has in her handbag to his mum then!!!!

Rest in peace, Late Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti (Late Fela Anikulapo's mum)!! cool

P.S... I'm not disappointed in 2face cos I never placed him on any activist pedestal... He is peaceful & humble but he isn't feral!! I enjoy his music & that won't change.... I go still dey halla ohi e... cool

This is what I called "Shut down Bashing" gringrin

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by 1111uzoamaka(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
2baba, u shouldn't hv start d plans of protesting, if u know ,u don't hv a brave hrt.just to tell u dat a man is hold by his words ,u hv disappointed ur fans and oda ready Nigeria's . we await ur apology Mr 2baba.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Godiloveu(f): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
irrespective of were the pressure to back down or continue comes from, history has taken record of his actions n inactions.

I stand to be corrected, Tu baba is not d only celeb on the list...others should take the lead, its all about Nigerians.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lifestone:

How is that hilarious?

Thought dude was threatened by some extremely powerful men but to realize that those ' men' = his mum looooooool!
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ibro2hot(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Let him go ahead with d protest. Nigeria police for just use am count score..
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ggoldmine: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
hungryboy:
Na God go Bless Fela wherever him dey now
Fela were be ajebo during Military regime no fear to talk true to those in power even at a risk to his life
Tubaba you are nothing but a coward

If he were a coward, he wouldn't have made such move in the first place. I think u should do something worthwhile with your time and let people also say 'na God go bless u wherever u dey now'.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Awoo88: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nonsense weak attempt to down play his mess up. They should have reported his wife being the reason. If his mum have that much of an influence have come he was having unprotected sex with multiple girls and getting them pregnant?
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by EngrKem: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
modath:

This is a lame attempt at PR management!! Gosh!! Twould have been better to allow the weak "Government threatened him" spin continue to gain traction than this crap of an excuse!!!!

His mum was angry? Really? Then he should hand over what is is left of the balls Annie has in her handbag to his mum then!!!!

Rest in peace, Late Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti (Late Fela Anikulapo's mum)!! cool

P.S... I'm not disappointed in 2face cos I never placed him on any activist pedestal... He is peaceful & humble but he isn't feral!! I enjoy his music & that won't change.... I go still dey halla ohi e... cool
I I like mama G
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Came: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Him mama no no when he wan give plenty women belle because he no announce am, but he announce this one the mama come no. Wehdone ma.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by olurock123: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
2face bleeped up... Y did he start wat he kno he can't finish.... na now i agreed say common sense is nt common.
mtcheeew
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Ruggedpen: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
coputa:
Who is a hero,the one that dies in a battlefield or the one that came back home successfully to tell the stories.
Bro I no believed the story how his mother compelled him to drop the protest with that facial expressions was he flog, he was acting as if they were pointing him gun to said that. Apc can go to any length.
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by cameroncucumber(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Retired.
kk
i like ur guts doe, keep it up, but u can still be neutral lyk plaetton, and nt lyk dat unstable and pendulum swinging tonyebacanista
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by luminouz(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
ashjay001:

Unfortunately,

I get two kids,

Mama dey for hauz

Papa dey for hauz

I wan build hauz
grin

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by naturefellow(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Beranco:

very profound analogy!
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Anijay1212(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
Macwytt:
I lost the respect I have for 2baba
What!!! Udonminit... You bera goan look 4rit o...
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Macwytt(m): 3:09am On Feb 06, 2017
OldBeer:
The people you have being respecting, what good thing has your respect given them?

please respect yourself, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses / Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Crashed Mercy Aigbe's Marriage (Photos) / What Is Davido’s Hand Doing Inside His Trousers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.