Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,145 members, 7,863,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) (53454 Views)

James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori Released From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Kennitrust(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
if stealing billions will land me in only five years in prison, why won't I steal as much as possible.

who say Nigeria go better soon

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by nijascammers: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tolexander:
Imagine!

Law enforcement officers who are meant to bring about sanity, seen among those celebrating a corrupt and convicted politician expecting cash to be dropped so they could struggle with the mob for the cash.

Little wonder we couldn't get Ibori convicted in Nigeria.

The Britons will just be shaking their heads, seeing this pic.
have you forgotten " Nigeria is fantastically corrupt"

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by pricipal2003(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
What do you expect! It is either the man has buttered their bread severally and expect more or they are also trying to wet the ground so as to get some manner from him. It should be clear to everybody now that our rulers do not wish us well at all.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tolexander:
Imagine!

Law enforcement officers who are meant to bring about sanity, seen among those celebrating a corrupt and convicted politician expecting cash to be dropped so they could struggle with the mob for the cash.

They are there to maintain peace and order...

...of their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by akigbemaru: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
POLICE welcome Ibori.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by ephi123(f): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
seunmsg:
I am not surprised at all. If we turn the table, the same people criticising those celebrating Ibori's return will do same for criminals from their hometown. Even people who still refer to Jonathan as hero are criticising those celebrating Ibori.

As a people, our values are extremely crooked. So, let's stop the hypocrisy. This is exactly who we are. Corrupt values=corrupt citizenry=corrupt leaders.

Yep, and that certainly includes all those bent on defending this woeful government despite the reality on ground. You know yourselves.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by SeyiOmoOba: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Kolababe:
Hmm.. Convicted former Delta state governor, James Ibori, received a hero's welcome as he arrived his country home in Oghara, his hometown in Delta state this afternoon.Some policemen also joined in the jubilation.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/photos-james-ibori-arrives-his-hometown.html
Kolababe:
Hmm.. Convicted former Delta state governor, James Ibori, received a hero's welcome as he arrived his country home in Oghara, his hometown in Delta state this afternoon.Some policemen also joined in the jubilation.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/photos-james-ibori-arrives-his-hometown.html
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by gbegemaster(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jayson1:
A true Deltan knows the value and worth of this great man. Only non deltans will come here to tag him a thief when their state governors are legendary criminals.

Again, God bless the big heart of the nation and God bless you too.
Doesn't mean he's not a thief. Even Robin Hood na thief.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Tolexander: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
[s]
Arsasee:

Boy, dnt b a fool. Who holy pass. Mayb you have never committed any crime b4. Atleast He is still alive and His a man with a good heart, even though He mismanaged resources people still benefitted unlike this Useless Daura idiot claiming he is fighting corruption when He isn't clean himself, wickedly subjecting People to hardship. Istandwithibori
[/s]
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by ChinonsoDike2: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
You can lead a monkey to civilization, but you can't make it civilized .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Many have forgotten that this man was a convicted criminal even before he became the governor.In his many kangaroo trials these cops and others have been there for him little wonder they are jubilating.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by aku626(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
He stole from his people and gave them crumbs other stuff steal from them and give them nothing. Abacha didn't steal? Ibori stole but he fed his people.
Choose the greater evil.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by softwerk(f): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Jayson1: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Admin401:

Tell me what are his values and worth, while keeping in mind the following phrase "there is no honor amongst thieves"

-12marks.
Ibori don rub you before? undecided

Please if you don't know anything just STFU.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Jayson1: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
obstead200:
I am sorry for your generation!!!
If u can actually descend so low to celebrate a criminal, I really wonder what u are. I really wonder where ur brain traveled to. I really wonder why u expect our country to get better when pple like u are still alive.
Keep wondering like a lost cow. It will do our nation well.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by morscino: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
kodded:
God bless you my brother

the north support their own while we condemn our own,
So because d north has decided to behave like cows...u ppl too should behave like cows...SMH!...
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Jayson1: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
deomelo:

[s]His value is hundreds of millions of dollars, sterling, euros, cars and mansions stashed in foreign countries while the poor and ignorant people in Delta state are saddled with the largest state debt in the history of Nigeria.

And funny enough while state workers are unpaid, ibori is going to be enjoying governors benefits with a mansion of his choice in Abuja and another In Lagos and millions of naira in benefits rain or sunshine regardless if state workers are paid or not.

You don't care about the people of Delta, all you care about is the crook and ex convict who is back from prison to loot them all over again.[/s]
Beautiful bullshit.

I deal with fact Bro.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jayson1:
Ibori don rub you before? undecided

Please if you don't know anything just STFU.

That is why he was convicted in a first world country jail. i'm sure he was innocent and that their legal system is just incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by jaymdee(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigeria!!! When are we going to change our mentality of celebrating thieves?
A 7year old was burnt to death because he stole a blackberry phone. And this is someone that looted state funds in billions getting a state welcome.
Nigeria!!! Where is our dignity? This is so painful. I am assuring Nigerians that as long as we include favoritism in politics the country will get worse. A thief is a thief, be it PDP or APC. We should evaluate corruption on same level, even if it's from a family member. That is the only way out of this smelly mud we are in today.

Also, I want to assure Nigerians that the moment we (starting with you and me today) make that conscious and painful effort to deny corruption and stop praising thieves in government, Nigeria will be a sort of heaven. You will get constant light for months or years (uninterrupted), People will queue up to be treated in Nigerian hospitals, You will call 911 and the police will be at your doorstep in minutes. I am not just saying these words. You reading this will think it is magic.
Let us shame thieves. Let us fight corruption. Let us take pride in being Nigerians. When you travel outside the country you would ask yourself, "Are we built differently as Nigerians?" Did God cheat us? Or do we simply enjoy this situation? This is so painful to me because the problem of Nigeria is one of the easiest to solve and yet people are dying everyday by the minutes. The roads are taking lives because of corruption on the highways.

I am tired, but won't give up. Give no bribe to anyone. Let them take you to that police station because you didn't give bribe. When the system notices that people are resisting corruption, then things will begin to unfold in a better way. Don't give a policeman N100 because you think he is not paid well. It is not your job to pay the Nigerian police. Let everyone do his or her job. The Nigerian police should demand accountability and decent remuneration from the related agency, NOT you on the road. It is not your duty to pay police. This is difficult, but if you are caught doing wrong, you should choose the option of paying the price or penalty involved. I want anyone reading this to make that commitment.
The problem with Nigeria is not to be solved by religion or praying. WE have prayed, we won't stop praying. I am a Christian. But we need to have a practical approach to the situation.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Hakeem3(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jayson1:
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori, the Odidigboigbo 1 of Africa.

God bless the good people of Delta State.

God bless n help ur sick brain..

1 Like

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
morscino:

So because d north has decided to behave like cows...u ppl too should behave like cows...SMH!...

Dont mind them, the north lead and they follow

then they wonder why it's always the north that has major stronghold in politics. When we don't even try to act differently from them.

Because the northerners (that they supposedly hate) celebrates criminal, then i shall also do the same.

Nowadays i'm starting to think that this people don't really hate the north they just admire them.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by deomelo: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jayson1:
Beautiful bullshit.

I deal with fact Bro.

It's not a fact that ibori looted Delta, bought luxury cars and mansions and even spent years in prison and that he's not an ex convict?

What is fact to you?

It's not by force to comment or be on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Jayson1: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Admin401:

That is why he was convicted in a first world country jail. i'm sure he was innocent and that their legal system is just incompetent.

I'm so sorry dear, I find it very difficult to comprehend this truckload of bullshit you just typed.

I asked you a very simple question but you're avoiding it.

☆Ibori don rob you before
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Jayson1: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hakeem3:

God bless n help ur sick brain..
Say that prayer to your dad Bro. Trust me, He needs it.
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by adecz: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Shameless, hungry yeye people....

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by me69: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jayson1:
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori, the Odidigboigbo 1 of Africa.

God bless the good people of Delta State.
You are a contradiction
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Jayson1: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
me69:
You are a contradiction
Yeah, same with your dad Bro.

Little wonder you're a biological mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Hakeem3(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jayson1:

HeHeHe

e pain am
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Hakeem3(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jayson1:

HeHeHe

e pain am grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Jayson1: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hakeem3:

HeHeHe

e pain am
Pain who? Lol, That the weakling who birthed you have a weak brain?

You're very funny. grin
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tolexander:
Imagine!

shatap! what was Ibori's crime? that he 'laundered ' cash? mtcheww. most of you guys against his release don't even understand the political setup. most of these men been arrested are just a threat to the govt, they have the power to intimidate the FG.

the only way the govt can silence them is to put them behind bars.
Wch big man in power never carry huge sums enter UK before?
Re: Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured) by Hakeem3(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jayson1:
Pain who? Lol, That the weakling who birthed you have a weak brain?

You're very funny. grin
u Really lack knowledge and understanding of life..
who did u take after? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga / Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.