Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest (61281 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Oputa Hot In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by poweredcom(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2017
angry angry angry

charlie boy nailed it
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by mary001: 12:34am On Feb 06, 2017
High man, I fell your spirit...
ItsTheBachelor:
Relaxing down here,at the bank of river Niger,sipping a can of black bullet and smoking weed while listening to Bob Marley.

Firstly,fvck Nigeria. That country can never be great in its present form. The political class has put the populace in a sort of mental slavery. The psyche of the average Nigerian is too damaged to emancipate himself from the slavery.

Furthermore,due to this damaged psyche,you would realize that the average Westerner has been turned into a coward and a shameless sycophant;the Notherner an unabitious,parasitic and religious extremist;the Middle Beltan,a very confused and directionless person;the Southerner,a disillusioned,lost and voiceless man;and the Easterner,though the bravest of them all,greedy,selfish and a very dishonest fellow.

In conclusion,the only panacea for the disease called Nigeria and the only way to free ourselves from this bondage is for the masses to realize that his fellow man on the street is not the enemy - the elite is. We are all victims of a system set up to favour a few.

As I take the last drag on this ''lady on white wrapper'',I say;I'm ready(calling) for the revolution. The masses against the elites. So many will die,but all will be free at last.

I'm out.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:35am On Feb 06, 2017
irynterri:
our generation is plagued with so many spineless and ball-less men and women who hide behind tribalism, religion and partisan politics to hide their cowardice,in 21st century when others are testing nuclear weapons we are still begging our fellow Nigerians(not even colonial masters) to give us light and we celebrate them when they pay our salaries which we earned,how can u be begging for your human right? although I do not support his ideology but this 2face chickening out has shown me that Nnamdi Kanu is the bravest and most fearlesss man of our generation,I wish his dream was a better nigeria and not biafra,I wish he used his voice to speak against our "colonial leaders"if he had done that by now he would have led a million-man protest and a Ghana -like revolution,all the same he has won my respect,i will never insult him and I wish him well in his ambition#I must fight for my children
pls let's not conclude on what 2face is going thru. we don't know if he was threatened by 'them', if u study the video closely u will notice he was looking sick,unkept. his eyes were not bright, his beards were shabby, his voice... there was something wrong.

have u also thought, why did the NPF say they won't allow the protest hold, and later they denied they made such statement that it's the right of the citizen.
Why are MEN locked up in this regime?

my point, something strong really made 2face ti back down. he has a family, he could put his life down but what about his kids?
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:36am On Feb 06, 2017
Abudu2000:
AREA FADA I SALUTE YOU SIR, WAY TO GO, I WISH YOU HAD BEN THE ONE ON THE FRONT LINE,NOT THAT COWARD CALLED FUFUBABA

Let's show our leaders that we are much more rougher than they think, imagine a man who looted our money came back from prison and we dey celebrate am like a hero,chai........ Some people's stupidity is way above my thinking oooo,

Even AYERI wey I dey see as a big boi self join them, Omon deltans are so stupid, even more stupid than they themselves realize,
u ssound useless like born throway
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:40am On Feb 06, 2017
dessz:
after cowface cancelled his protest I was disappointed and I know say d mumu wey dey do cowface dey carry weight.but now a sensible Nigerian just spoke wise words.
#isupportpotato grin
why ona dey 4kup sef? #smh
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by flyca: 1:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Built2last:
I broke the news last night that Mr president is not coming back bearing their reason that presidential jet is faulty. They knew tgat alibi will not fly. They now changed it this morning. Mynd44 deleted that post even when I stated that details were coming soon.

Lets reason together here..There is treason brewing here. The president's signature is being FORGED. Someone is IMPERSONATING THE PRESIDENT. Same thing happened with Yaradua. Who signed the letter forwarded to National assembly that Mr President is extending his leave..

You do not wait in London for tests. You can return for it. You have a job to do. And if the tests are negative?
Plus, did they tell us he was not well? so what facking tests are they talking about? Was he not seen eating with Ambode and watching Channels TV?

The truth will soon come out....the script is simple. The extension of the leave will remain indefinite till they figure out how to handle the VP. Once the VP is taken care of. The truth will be unveiled.

Tell VP to watch his back and pray for him.

I need the press to ask VP if he has spoken to PMB since he left. Nigeria brace up.

STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE
You are a wise fellow. Did he tell us he unwell in the first place? Who wairs for "tests results" in the UK

And as we speak, someone is looting the villa dry cry
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by mario383: 1:24am On Feb 06, 2017
Baawaa:

First time this man will speak sense,
But why him dey say Buhari is not our problem?
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Abudu2000(m): 5:53am On Feb 06, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
u ssound useless like born throway
lol,it ain't your fault that you can't comprehend, I guess when they handed out brains you thought they said TRAINS!! Lmao
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by dealslip(f): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Baawaa:

First time this man will speak sense,

Then u don't know him at all.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by felaismyhero(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2017
Mouthgag:
Nigerians are terrible hypocrites
See how Shamelessly deltans are celebrating James rogue Ibori cry
Stupîd people suffering and smiling
Tuface remains a hero.
All those fools criticizing him should tell us about any moves they've made.

I'm sure Tuface would have received many death threats until he cancelled the protest.

Tuface is just one man, Nigerians can still protest. The revolution can start tomorrow, IT BEGINS WITH YOU.
Nigerians are not terrible hypocrites,dat delta issue just shows u how poverty is really really a bad thing,am sure if ibori was an ordinary man,haba,he wud long have died by been burnt alive,but wat do we have,a robber,a looter,a thief is given a hero's welcome.even my hero didnt understand that poverty takes away people's senses
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Baawaa(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari is not the Problem of the Nigerian State and this is not excusing his Failures.
mario383:
But why him dey say Buhari is not our problem?
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mouthgag:

Yes
I don't expect a retârd to make sense

That is great but your site is too slow. I couldn't open it in good record time. I had to leave half way.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
lol,it ain't your fault that you can't comprehend, I guess when they handed out brains you thought they said TRAINS!! Lmao
aborbi u dry scatter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Using Android Phone, AY Makun Called Out By Lady. See His Epic Reply / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.