Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him (15509 Views)

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by shevchenko(m): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
GenBuhari:
Every competent African leader in history is removed very quickly from office, either by coup, or mysterious illness or accident.
Who is competent ? Allah punish your shitt mouth
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by shevchenko(m): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Splinz:

You mean competency has gotten a new meaning, that you should think of a colossal failure like Buhari a competent leader undecided

Exactly my thoughts
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
With you moniker Shevchenko are you even a black person?
shevchenko:

Who is competent ? Allah punish your shitt mouth
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
You intense hatred of Buhari is preventing you from receiving the message i am sending.
kYjelly2:
guy, can u please shut it!

So why did buhari go to hospital in Uk in the first Place huh?

Mr Integrity and Mr Grow Nigeria because the Past Admin failed to Grow Naija, yet off you go to white man country for treatment.

shapeless pig.

Please note, that I'm not saying one should feel shame for seeking treatment anywhere in the world, but not a freaking President, especially one who has been running on Body Language, mtcheew
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by shevchenko(m): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
GenBuhari:
With you moniker Shevchenko are you even a black person?

Ukraine but my gf is imo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
You have to know Nigeria is not Ukraine. You have to factor in the amount of sabotage that has been taking place, most of it from external imperialist forces.
shevchenko:

Ukraine but my gf is imo
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2017
Another major reasons for grave concern for Buhari
Fayose not using Buhari's condition to score political points, means he knows PMB has been neutralised and is no longer a threat to him.

GenBuhari:
Major reasons for grave concern for Buhari
Timing of this "illness" is perfect for the imperialists who de-stablise progressive African countries by assassination of their leaders via "mystery illnesses". Time is perfect for them in the sense that first year and a bit had Buhari paying western contractors to return to site of abandoned projects, now that they should start building infrastructure they have been paid for, Buhari disappears.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by coputa(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2017
GenBuhari:
Every competent African leader in history is removed very quickly from office, either by coup, or mysterious illness or accident.
why is it so?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2017
To stop Africa from developing and to steal our resources after they install the corrupt unpatriotic criminals people as African leaders.
coputa:
why is it so?
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by coputa(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2017
GenBuhari:
Whenever I posted about the white man's plan to remove Buhari over the last 2 years, the thread was deleted. White man controls the information we consume.
What are the plans,did you give facts and figures,
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2017
The plan was that the white man would remove him from office by a method of their choice and at a time of their choosing, to replace with their stooge Osinbajo
coputa:
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Prinzyy: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2017
They should kill the idioot already for inflicting hardship on people
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2017
Thread I created whilst Buhari was still President-elect:

https://www.nairaland.com/2246050/buhari-protecting-incoming-president-government
coputa:
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by sosy25: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
GenBuhari, you created this thread on February 5 and on the same day you alleged that nairaland is controlled by a white man and this thread would be deleted. Today is February 18, 13 days after your allegation and this thread has not been deleted. What happened?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by coputa(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
GenBuhari:
The plan was that the white man would remove him from office by a method of their choice and at a time of their choosing, to replace with their stooge Osinbajo
Are you saying that Buhari did better that the other failed leaders if the west wants to kill hIm because of his dashing and people oriented policies,then,I completely disagree with you,because what we have on ground now is economic. downturn and hardship and that is what they actually wanted,so to the best of my knowledge,he should be their man Friday.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thank the gods, this type threads usually get deleted.
It may still happen an I am recently back having just served a few days ban already for opening similar threads. that were banned.

Is white man in control of NL?
Here's a challenge to prove it : find a single thread that criticises the white man that has made the front page.
sosy25:
GenBuhari, you created this thread on February 5 and on the same day you alleged that nairaland is controlled by a white man and this thread would be deleted. Today is February 18, 13 days after your allegation and this thread has not been deleted. What happened?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 19, 2017
Buhari has perfomed superbly
He not a failedleader simply because he tried to tackle corruption.
Even if he achieved nothing that fact alone puts light years ahead of the previous corrupt administration.
coputa:
Are you saying that Buhari did better that the other failed leaders if the west wants to kill hIm because of his dashing and people oriented policies,then,I completely disagree with you,because what we have on ground now is economic. downturn and hardship and that is what they actually wanted,so to the best of my knowledge,he should be their man Friday.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by coputa(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2017
GenBuhari:
Buhari has perfomed superbly
He not a failedleader simply because he tried to tackle corruption.
Even if he achieved nothing that fact alone puts light years ahead of the previous corrupt administration.
What do you mean by,he is trying to tackle corruption.A government that wants to fight corruption must purge itself first.This government is an epitome of corruption,The wasting of resources by his frequent travels is corruption,The lies and deceit thrown at the masses is corruption,The thieves and crooks that were part of his government is corruption, Travelling abroad for medical treatment,and telling us he's going on vacation is corruption.(when we have hospitals here)My friend,it's not yet uhuru.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 19, 2017
Buhari's govt is not perfect but not many can argue that up until his disappearance, it has been refreshingly transparent and less tolerant of corruption
coputa:
What do you mean by,he is trying to tackle corruption.A government that wants to fight corruption must purge itself first.This government is an epitome of corruption,The wasting of resources by his frequent travels is corruption,The lies and deceit thrown at the masses is corruption,The thieves and crooks that were part of his government is corruption, Travelling abroad for medical treatment,and telling us he's going on vacation is corruption.(when we have hospitals here)My friend,it's not yet uhuru.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Blue3k(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2017
I don't agree with premise of thread but it would have been nice front page story. It hadepots of nice conversation and it's been going strong for a few days.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 19, 2017
What do understand to be the premise of the thread?
On issue of frontpage, it will never happen for any thread that criticizes the white man.
Blue3k:
I don't agree with premise of thread but it would have been nice front page story. It hadepots of nice conversation and it's been going strong for a few days.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2017
Another major reasons for grave concern for Buhari:
If Osinbajo is now assenting bills into law, especially bills that there appear to be no urgent demand for. It says to me that he knows PMB is not returning.

GenBuhari:
Another major reasons for grave concern for Buhari
Fayose not using Buhari's condition to score political points, means he knows PMB has been neutralised and is no longer a threat to him.

Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Blue3k(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
GenBuhari:
What do understand to be the premise of the thread?
On issue of frontpage, it will never happen for any thread that criticizes the white man.

WhIts man killed buhari. Which is false. Buhari killed himself because he hopped on plane to go see them.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Correct. White man killed Buhari, Buhari's fault was that he trusted them. He must have had enough disloyal advisors colluding with his killers to pull it off.

Think about last year "Ear Infection" vacation episode, that was just a dress rehearsal to make sure they can kill Buhari and still convince Nigeria that he is still alive and giving orders several weeks after he has been effectively brain dead. Which I believe is the situation.
Blue3k:

WhIts man killed buhari. Which is false. Buhari kiless himself because he hopped on plan to go see them.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by unstableaswater: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
GenBuhari:
Correct. White man killed Buhari, Buhari's fault was that he trusted them. He must have had enough disloyal advisors colluding with his killers to pull it off.

Think about last year "Ear Infection" vacation episode, that was just a dress rehearsal to make sure they can kill Buhari and still convince Nigeria that he is still alive and giving orders several weeks after he has been effectively brain dead. Which I believe is the situation.
Prime Suspect have means and access to the Presidency. It is an inside Job by people nursing Presidential ambition. Those that the power have fallen to at the moment. http://osbcng.org/2015/10/22/osinbajo-to-sign-nigeriauk-solar-energy-agreement-in-london/
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
No it is definitely white imperialist Policy to remove any incorruptible African leader before he can develop his country.

Most corrupt African politicians are sponsored by imperialists.
unstableaswater:

Prime Suspect have means and access to the Presidency. It is an inside Job by people nursing Presidential ambition. Those that the power have fallen to at the moment. http://osbcng.org/2015/10/22/osinbajo-to-sign-nigeriauk-solar-energy-agreement-in-london/
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by unstableaswater: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
GenBuhari:
No it is definitely white imperialist Policy to remove any incorruptible African leader before he can develop his country.

Most corrupt African politicians are sponsored by imperialists.

Buhari had too many black CIA and MI5 friends, that he thought were Nigerians. Ultimately, power was their attraction not Friendship.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Perhaps. Modern day imperialist operate by hiding behind African faces.
unstableaswater:

Buhari had too many black CIA and MI5 friends, that he thought were Nigerians. Ultimately, power was their attraction not Friendship.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by unstableaswater: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
GenBuhari:
Perhaps. Modern day imperialist operate by hiding behind African faces.

Is this news to u? Come on man, i expected u to know this. They are all over Buhari and pretending to be working with him.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
No not really news to me, but its easy to forget at times. A lot of ministers recommended to PMB he does not really know and shouldn't have trusted and I think this may be reason for his wife's outburst in recent radio interview.

That's why I don't mind if all his appointments are from his village compound as long as he has people who has his trust and are able to perform.
unstableaswater:

Is this news to u? Come on man, i expected u to know this. They are all over Buhari and pretending to be working with him.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by unstableaswater: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
GenBuhari:
No not really news to me, but its easy to forget at times. A lot of ministers recommended to PMB he does not really know and shouldn't have trusted and I think this may be reason for his wife's outburst in recent radio interview.

That's why I don't mind if all his appointments are from his village compound as long as he has people who has his trust and are able to perform.
CIA and MI5 are well paid people, they can be ur fellow Northerners/ Muslim, so this is not about ethnicity/religion. ISIS have arab CIA AND MI5 disclosing classified info to US and UK.
Re: President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
I know , I agree with you. I wasn't making a tribal point just that he should be allowed to appoint people he knows and can trust.
unstableaswater:
CIA and MI5 are well paid people, they can be ur fellow Northerners/ Muslim, so this is not about ethnicity/religion. ISIS have arab CIA AND MI5 disclosing classified info to US and UK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Akinwumi Adesina On World Food Prize Laureate / Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.